FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Another Gem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Gem
    Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:31am
From Twisted_nobrains, i mean Nophets.    and i qoute.   ''saw that the admin posted that anyone caught breaking a rule would be banned without notice. so i was seeing if u changed that avatar and u did. who woulda thought that one person could make a difference ;)'' BAHAHAHA. This dude couldn't buy a clue.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:43am
lol i have wrk in the morning later. but think about this whos up late with nothing better to do with there lives than to watch for keeping that view there profile on iam. get a life luchy, o and p.s towards the end of out fray i wasnt the only person who found ur avatar distatful.              

I think this is going to be a running theme.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:00am
Luchy, I find your sig distatful Thumbs Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:02am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Luchy, I find your sig distatful Thumbs Down
haha, not you too.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 9:53am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

From Twisted_nobrains, i mean Nophets.    and i qoute.   ''saw that the admin posted that anyone caught breaking a rule would be banned without notice. so i was seeing if u changed that avatar and u did. who woulda thought that one person could make a difference ;)'' BAHAHAHA. This dude couldn't buy a clue.

if charles darwin were alive right now, he'd be pretty pissed off. he never stated evolution could reverse.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:22am
At what point does this become harrassment of another member Nophets?  Just because someone pops wood over an issue with another member, it doesn't give them the right to continually barrage that person with their opinion and PM's.

Your point has been made.  Now shut the f*** up and move on or we should all start pushing the mods to delete your ass with the quickness.

Now back to your regularly scheduled flaming and b****ing-
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

At what point does this become harrassment of another member Nophets?  Just because someone pops wood over an issue with another member, it doesn't give them the right to continually barrage that person with their opinion and PM's.

Your point has been made.  Now shut the f*** up and move on or we should all start pushing the mods to delete your ass with the quickness.

Haha, think what you want.     But after the stupid things hes called me, wild false accusations, i go outa my way to be nice to him, and i get the same old useless BS from him. So go ahead, bring this to the Mods attention, please.     While your at, send a note home with me for my mommy to sign.  
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:00pm
lunchy.. im pretty sure you read aquas post entirely wrong.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:02pm
Ha ha I was thinking the same thing...he was actually sticking up for you.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

lunchy.. im pretty sure you read aquas post entirely wrong.
Ha haaa. I think ya'll read my post wrong. Besides, even if Aqua was mad @ me, it wouldn't bother me.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:09pm
ok keep smokin crack
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ok keep smokin crack
Well according to CS, your the crack head. ;)
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by warfare

Ha ha I was thinking the same thing...he was actually sticking up for you.
I re read my post and i can see how it would look like that. I should have used a few more sentences. But i dont mind the mods coming in here and looking @ it. However, i dont think anything Nophets has done warrants suspension/banning.
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:39pm
ur crazy supra talking about how u went outa ur way to be nice to me.wth are u talking about lol please tell me once u tried to be nice to me, ur an ass. and anyone who heeds this thread is biased, seeing as how u copied and pasted my messages to u,but not urs to me(thats so 2nd grade to tell on the other person but not urself lmao gt a life)plus u messaged me first lol. crazy guy
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

ur crazy supra talking about how u went outa ur way to be nice to me.wth are u talking about lol please tell me once u tried to be nice to me, ur an ass. and anyone who heeds this thread is biased, seeing as how u copied and pasted my messages to u,but not urs to me(thats so 2nd grade to tell on the other person but not urself lmao gt a life)plus u messaged me first lol. crazy guy
I said stop peeking at my profile  ;)  (That was my attempt to be nice to you)  Thats paraphrasing by the way.  Then you go back to your old ways about my old avatar, then you proceed to think that just because im on this site at night (trying to get 2 clan matches set up for the coming weekend, ya know the same game you play, ut3)  that i am some Bum who doesnt have a job.  Which in this case i dont have a job.  Then i told you that before you say anything about being unemployed that you should realise that Michigan is one of thee, if not thee highest jobless states.  There, in your words I 'told on myself'   which is not what i was doing.  I was hoping you would let things die about my avatar, but you didn't. 
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:12pm

ur first sentence quote"Thats paraphrasing by the way" to paraphrase is to repeat but with clarity and more understanding. so in this case u arnt paraphrasing anything????? n any event u assume that i was implying that u didnt have a job, but i wasnt. now lets not run in circles. y did u only post my pm and not urs. is it because u wanted me to looklike i just pm'd u outta te blue? u act like a child? and u said that u went outta ur way to be nice to me. how did u go outta ur way, u didnt. bro gt over me and ur self. ur a hypocrite usay all i do is attack people, and there ways instead of argueing the point. well u makin a thread calling me nobrain and alking about me makes u look like an idiot and a hypocrite and it makes u no better than me.

AltimA SiTin On 20s
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

ur first sentence quote"Thats paraphrasing by the way" to paraphrase is to repeat but with clarity and more understanding. so in this case u arnt paraphrasing anything????? n any event u assume that i was implying that u didnt have a job, but i wasnt. now lets not run in circles. y did u only post my pm and not urs. is it because u wanted me to looklike i just pm'd u outta te blue? u act like a child? and u said that u went outta ur way to be nice to me. how did u go outta ur way, u didnt. bro gt over me and ur self. ur a hypocrite usay all i do is attack people, and there ways instead of argueing the point. well u makin a thread calling me nobrain and alking about me makes u look like an idiot and a hypocrite and it makes u no better than me.

Haha, paraphrasing means to take key context outa my message without quoting or copying it from its true form.  My messages to you were not important.  The importance is that Two_Fase's new post wasn't directed at me or my avatar which you soo proudly, albeit briefly claimed a small victory over me.  You are truly clueless.  AGAIN, go qoute where I have ever said you attack people!!!  How I was nice to you?  I sent you a civilized message even after all the BS you did, and against my better judgment.   Me looking as bad as you?  Im PARAPHRASING AGAIN.  So you admit what you were doing wasn't good???  Haha, you really are pure entertainment.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:46pm
When you come back in a hour or two for your rebuttal, please don't bring a water balloon to a gun fight.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:26am
yo lunch, i got a better idea...

put down the crack pipe,

AND....

why dont me and you do a 3v3 warfare league/tourny and we put up $150 to the team that can beat you, lunar and i?

seriously, im starting to get bored of the weak ass comp in this game, anyone up to the challenge?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:39am
nice lol another thread bout Lunchy n his gay stalker. and i thought there wasnt going to be anything new to read tonight.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:39am
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

SlicknViscous,
I find your post offensive. Were it not for the many ***, I might have to wash my eyes out with soap. I have contacted the Internet Police. Detective Columbo is going to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, I will be spamming your inbox with hatemail as I try to convince myself that I am right by telling you that I am right. Right!??!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:42am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

put down the crack pipe,

AND....

why dont me and you do a 3v3 warfare league/tourny and we put up $150 to the team that can beat you, lunar and i?

seriously, im starting to get bored of the weak ass comp in this game, anyone up to the challenge?
I believe that Noot is still offering $500.00 to any team that can beat GOW in Warfare. Why don't you put the band back together for that?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 7:05am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

yo lunch, i got a better idea...put down the crack pipe, AND....why dont me and you do a 3v3 warfare league/tourny and we put up $150 to the team that can beat you, lunar and i?seriously, im starting to get bored of the weak ass comp in this game, anyone up to the challenge?
I believe that Noot is still offering $500.00 to any team that can beat GOW in Warfare. Why don't you put the band back together for that?
Then where's our monies? tWc beat GOW @ Downtown in under 5 minutes 4-0 with Lunar, Envy, and me.       tWc beat GOW 4-0 6v6 on Serenity in under 9 minutes. Me and Envy beat Noot and another GOW'r 3-2 in Torlan in under 45 min. ;)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:41am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

We've challenged him many times, but he claims his team is not coming back to PS3.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:44am

put down the crack pipe,

AND....

I just spoke to lunar about the WF All-Stars and he can't play do to some important personal issues.

Also, I never knew the competition was so weak. Put a team together and play against iAM. Then, we're ready and waiting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>