| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"VAG" looking for a few players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
    Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:13pm
But the Mexicans don't consider themselves "Norte Americanos". And those islands in the Caribbean aren't real countries. Most aren't even larger than Indiana and that's barely a state!!!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
i always considered mexico part of central america.. if that even exists
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:27pm
Inc, I just notice the pic below your name. ROFLMAO! Mexico counts as a part of North America. Any country where you can see a Donkey bangin' a chick belongs.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:55pm
ill join VAG :) seein that i hav one O.o lol
that is if u'll still have me >.< :P
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 2:22pm
sign me up guys
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:57pm
I got a $100 Best Buy gift card, so I will pick this game up tonight.  See ya on the battle field.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 5:25pm
this is going to be a large group of VAGS that's for sure!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:20pm
Lol daaBOMB you are definately in, TX2K7 you can GTFO and go to Raven, u denied my invitation so tooo bad, lol nah jk you know your welcomed.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:24pm
And yeah Cokkenballs my avatar owns everyones, lol.

@daaBOMB, ima have to check and make sure 1st, lmao.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:32pm
Just got back from Gamestop ... made the Trade!

should be on in about an hour!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:15pm
will be on in 2 hours. At 10:30 this morning WOPR was already at level 19. I just had time to boot up the game and let the updates kick in.  Will play tonite for a few hours, hope to see some VAG playing, I love playing with VAG.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:26pm
I probably won't be on tonight. I woke up this morning with the flu, bad. I can't keep anything down except ginger ale. Even that is running through me so fast, I can feel the carbonation bubbles when I crap.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 9:20pm
installing right now ... im such a fvcking douchebag
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

will be on in 2 hours. At 10:30 this morning WOPR was already at level 19. I just had time to boot up the game and let the updates kick in.  Will play tonite for a few hours, hope to see some VAG playing, I love playing with VAG.
i got my game roughly 6 hours ago  im already lvl 22 wopr is 28 incremental is 18 hahaha im such a f***in monster
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
Get home from work, turn on game, SERVERS DOWN. FAIL Big Time. This sucks, been waiting all day at work to play and nothing. I'm depressed.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:46pm
DISAPPOINTED!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 2:52am
just got through playing, awesome, had fun, and thanks to incremental for leaving, I played one more map and got 3rd place MVP. Thanks Inc. Definitely will be back on tomorrow night. Hope to play with some more VAG.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 2:57am
didnt i tell u i f***ing own hahah VAG always got MVP good games to everyone who joined the squad was def. great playing with u guys
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 8:22am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

@daaBOMB, ima have to check and make sure 1st, lmao.
nah mate what's this >.< lol
but i thought u already saw...did u take the camera out of my room yet *shakes head tsk tsk lmao O.o
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:07am
@Fluffy, what's wrong???

@Ace, lmao your funny man. Glad you got a MVP tho.

@Rev, no I told everyone we all 3 own, told them if they wanna win then roll with us.

@daaBOMB, yeah I did take some pics of it but I thought this would be an excuse to get just another shot at it, lol.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:20am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

@Fluffy, what's wrong???

When I popped the game in the servers were down for a while .. hence the DISAPPOINTED.

Plying with you guys was a blast! Thanks for having me!

Sorry I had my mic off for a while, was on the phone w my GF.
I actually had my best kill count while on the phone with her lol ... "yea...h u huh... sounds great ... gottcha b****! ... no honey not you!"

funniest part of the night was when Q80 tried to heal me and chucked a grenade at me instead then got ripped to shreds ... could not stop laughing.

Cant wait for tonight!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:24am
it's all about RAVEN........see u guys out there. lol
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:43am
@Fluffy, lmao its all gd man, when the servers r down I look at it as they r just making it better. It was good times lastnight, hope u guys are learning some stuff besides me, crow and wopr owning everyone, lol.

@Two Fase, GTFO, lol, nah bro I'm telling you Valor is where its at, I got the crew to prove it to. When we play you sometime Ill be looking for your name on MVP, haha see you out there.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:09am
lmfao incremental owned himself again!!!! incremental the mvp is for valor only  valor can only see valor mvp sver can only see sver mvp and raven can only see sver mvp unless u go to total experience and try to compare from there
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:25am
Damn, makes me want to buy this game on the off chance of rolling with you guys? So, give me your most unbiased opinion of MAG?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>