| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"VAG" looking for a few players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
    Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:20pm
how much do you guys pay?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm
play...pay...gay...which word cause ur question doesnt make sense play... a lot... pay $60  Gay only WOPR-1
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:31pm
Lmao god damn your hillarious Crow. Lmfao.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
MAG=$60+tax
Headset=$30+tax
Listening to WOPR-1 cuss some kid over and over again on the mic=Priceless

PSYCHO TIC TIC!!
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:28pm
There's some thang money can't buy but for everythang else theirs mastercard.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:29pm
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA damn i cant believe i forgot that part HAHAHAHAH
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:32pm
omg my stomach hurts lol
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:35pm
Wopey did you get rubbed the wrong way, lmfao.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:36pm
I need to talk to Pirate Ragetti so he can work on his technique
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm
I'm down to join up with this team if needed. I also think Bain is getting this game and will want to play.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:07pm
Well Pinn we will take that in consideration. I'd love to play aside you in the battlefield. All we really are looking for is to fill a squad and have a gamplan together so we can either defend or attack as a team. Commnunication is key. Having only 3 of us do that in a 8 player squad dampens thangs here in the tournament. I can tell just having a 4th guy like Cokkenballs was already a lot more help and now with addition, we have Ace.

I'm really hoping Dead will pick up this game and I mentioned something to Ramslayer and TX2K7 also but TX2K7 wants to be gay and go Raven. Ramslayer might still join us tho. We thought we would ask the guys and girls here on iAM first and if no luck Ill post a link in the MAG forums for some clan invitations. The game is still a week from launch so depending on what kind of replies we get back from people will determine our clan as I have no idea who's getting the game and when exactly, time is ticking.

And this aint all me, before any final decisions are made me, crow and wopr will have to decide as a group.

Thanks Pinn and BTW do you know when you will be getting the game and for sure.

Note: Remember only VALOR people can play with us, Raven and SVER are different PMCs and are our enemies.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:09pm
I'll be getting the game day one. I pre-ordered. I'm really down for whatever you guys want regarding strategy, gameplay, team setup, etc. Let me know.

As for TX, I'll speak to him today and slap him out of his gay-ness.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:33pm
The other thing is...it wouldn't be so bad to have a 16 person clan cuz then we could hit the same objective together as 2 squads...Or split up on A and B so we know there is a good squad on each one.  We'll have to talk about that...

Not sure what the clan size limit is in-game but that could be worked around.  
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:56pm
a few of us in DEEP are getting this day 1.
We may take you up if you'll have us.

Also, based on my experience its tough to consistently get 8 on at once so maybe having some extras would be good for resereve.

EDIT: Im almost always on between 6 and midnight CST ... my girlfriend lives in NYC and Im in Milwaukee

so if Im not on the phone with her Im on PSN during weeknights ... if not that then im probably gazing at myself in the mirror. Im also great with kids (they like vodka, right?)
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:10pm
im defo gettin this game FOSHO already pre-ordered! yay...but im gonna b gay i think and play gay wiv TX >.<
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:12pm

oh and TeeTee is a noob so i gotta help his nooby a.ss :P

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:22pm
i wanna buy it. Anyway i need training
i've only played MAG beta two hours ...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:51pm
When the tax return comes in, I'm getting MAG as well, but I'm liking Raven instead.  So, I guess that means I'm going to die a lot?  Oh well, I'll just use the noob tube and machine guns 90% of the time.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:18pm
I should fit in with this clan, just the other day a woman ask me if I was a boob man, and I replied, no, I'm a vagina guy.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
LMAO thats funny Ace, also livestream is going up in a few mins. Its a work in progress and WOPR still has to do some fine tuning but for now this is the quality...
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I'm down to join up with this team if needed. I also think Bain is getting this game and will want to play.
Yeah, I'm definitely interested if you guys will have me. I plan on getting this game right when it comes out. I also have experience playing in squads from KZ2. And there's nothing better than a nice hot VAG.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:32am
@Fluffy, how many is a few and the time you mention you can play is good, what about the others.

@Bain, yeah Pinnacle mention you in the PM as well, what times can you play as well. I know your usually on when I am.

@Pinnacle, what times are you usually on and can play.

@ACE, the times you mention is good also.

@daaBOMB, don't be gay with TX damnit, join us, lol, we need a girl on our team for a mascot. Me and Rev got messages sent to us by some damn girl on MAG saying were sexiest and that she was gonna get a all girl clan and slash our brains out, I hate to say this but she was what we call a B-I-T-C-H...

@Deadaim, hope you like the game and get it. Miss the good old days playin UT3 with you. Your like us anyways, you don't take **** off anyone and you'll join in all the teabagging we do to the enemies.

And guys its just a matter of me saying something to Rev and wOPR and we'll go from there. I'm sure they are like me and just want some cool peeps that's fun on the mic, decent at the game and can show some good teamwork but hell as far as I know they might have it out for one of you, lol.
I do have one question for all of you. If you guys really like the game, how devoted do you guys thank you'll be to it. Like a few hrs a night, a few hrs a week, UT3 one night, MAG the next. I know everyday is gonna be different but would like your guys ideas, thoughts, etc.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:38am
I know for sure Me, Ether, Papa ...

Ether and I are usually on weeknights,
Papa is on sporadically as he works 2 jobs and his wifes about to pop their 4th kid.  (hes trying to get a reality show)

Were trying to convince Medic and Khantusion. (i convinced Khan NOT to buy MW2)

Inc if you have never played with Khantusion, I can promise you it will change your life.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:40am
Khan would not like MW2 lol... might be a bit too much death for his heart to take.

Anyone thought about being SVER? I like the faction idea... If I got this I'd defo be in SVER doing guerilla warfare.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:41am
@ Inc, I'm on almost everyday. Times vary, but it's usually anywhere between 6pm and midnight pst, monday - thursday. I'm free fridays, saturdays and sundays.

Bain is usually on 5pm and on central time, I believe.

@ daabomb, You, matt and TX [the gay trio] need to join up with us. Let's chat tonight. TX doesn't know when he's getting the game but already picked a different team under his TX account. I told him to make a new account and join with us. So in the mean time, let's get the party started. Every friday night, I suggest drunk MAG/UT3 action. Should be a typical friday for the KmA folk.

@ Fluffy, I think Ether Rabbit has to sing us all a song about how much he loves you before he can be considered for team VAG. Let the truth prevail. !o!

This actually sound exciting. The UT3 elite are going to gang up on the rest of the world. Get ready, those 200+ players in the games are going down!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>