| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"VAG" looking for a few players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
    Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Khan would not like MW2 lol... might be a bit too much death for his heart to take.

Anyone thought about being SVER? I like the faction idea... If I got this I'd defo be in SVER doing guerilla warfare.

I was SVER for the beta. 
SVER is killing it in the Tourney.

We had a clan poll and SVER got shot down ... so were going VALOR
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:08pm
@Danjel, if you were in the tournament we are in right now you'd thank different about SVER, I will say their guns are super accurate, theirs gear looks great, their maps are the easiest to defend as they are the hardest for us, and they are getting hated on more then ever cause of this tournament. They have been winning like crazy but for the last 2 nights now Valor has had the upper hand. SVER is overated, and overpopulated.

@Pinn, sounds good man, like I said Ill talk to Rev and Wopr about all this.

@Fluffy, Ill see what's going on, sounds good tho.

So I need to thank how many this will be. I need to get you guys added on PSN no matter what. If your home now or soon send me friend request, if not ill do it after work here later.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:14pm
Usually on between 4pm and 12am CST, Mon. thru Fri. I can stay up later if needed. Usually available at any time on the weekends if I have enough notice.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
yeah sver is overpowered and over accurate and their map is beyond unbalanced but u forgot to mention that most sver are c*** suckers and trash talk u every second they can after u killed them they trash talk if they kill u they trash talk so...u have to dish it back
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:26pm
isnt SVER exclusive to assmonkeys that pre-order from gamestop? um ya no thx

I hate all this exlusive pre-order **** and after the fact DLC.. all this marketing **** is annoying.. companies leave **** out of there games on purpose just to sell it to us a month later.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:32pm
Yeah all factions/pmcs have preorders, we got the ones from Best Buy for the special Valor gear.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:34pm
wtf?? so if i dont pre-order wtf do i get?

i hate the way these game marketing asswipes work now a days !!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

@Danjel, if you were in the tournament we are in right now you'd thank different about SVER, I will say their guns are super accurate, theirs gear looks great, their maps are the easiest to defend as they are the hardest for us, and they are getting hated on more then ever cause of this tournament. They have been winning like crazy but for the last 2 nights now Valor has had the upper hand. SVER is overated, and overpopulated.

So I need to thank how many this will be. I need to get you guys added on PSN no matter what. If your home now or soon send me friend request, if not ill do it after work here later.

INC add 'fidelio5' thats the PSN ill use for MAG.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:50pm
no no no u got it wrong deadaim all the preorder does is give u some armor or something thats all nothing too special
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
ohh..... i see i thought you could only play as that faction if you pre-ordered from that store.. i get it.. depending on where u pre-order gives you certain faction extras like armor
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:52pm
Okay I will later tonight.

And yeah Deadaim if you don't preorder you just get the game but don't worry I got everyones back as I have 10 Valor outfits, u get 5 per preorder.

But yeah Deadaim your right, its stupid when they do **** like that, I agree.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:54pm
yeah http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/mag-pre-order-bonuses-choose-your-pmc/ theres the unlocks and what they look like personally i think sver looks the coolest but im going with Valor cause im no pussy who needs map advantage and overpowered weapons
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:04pm
Yeah I'm with you Crow, SVER looks awesome but as me and you were saying if you kick ass with Valor at a disadvantage then what do you thank it be like if we went SVER. We are the underdogs but we get the job done.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 1:55pm

crow that filebox in your sig is gay btw

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:03pm
why is it gay its just a upload thing so if someone wants to upload someting they can if they are on this site they wont need to open up a tag and go to a upload site to do it fool u not playin MAG is gay
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:04pm
im gonna try it out.. if its not awful im gonna play
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:23pm
well check out the live stream sometime and watch wopr get owned and watch me yell at him(though u cant hear it) and watch me shoot him knife him then revive him and knife him right after i revived him..it gets me everytime :) i get some sick pleasure of killing him until i get auto kicked out the room for team killing
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:29pm
Quit flaming our thread Deadaim, that's gay, lol. But seriously Dead hope you give it a honest try. And yeah Crow it was funny lastnight, especially when I shot wopr in the back of the head in our objective, lmao.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:33pm

Wants Only Puerto Ricans is fun to kill

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm
i turned on the livestream last night.. but it was just a menu screen for a bit so i turned it off.

im not flaming the the thread inc :)... just being honest if i dont like the game of course i aint gonna play it
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

isnt SVER exclusive to assmonkeys that pre-order from gamestop? um ya no thx

I hate all this exlusive pre-order **** and after the fact DLC.. all this marketing **** is annoying.. companies leave **** out of there games on purpose just to sell it to us a month later.
Amen! Why not just release it all at once? As if the game isn't expensive enough.
Reminds me of my vinyl collection (Records, not clothes). It seems like every band I have an album for has a Japanese release with extra tracks. WTF? Why do the Japanese get the extra sh1t?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:46pm
lol i love that sig cokken..

and yea its ridiculous.. 60 dollars for a game should cover everything. now a days games come out with day 1 DLC... like Dragon Age: origins.. **** is annoying!

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 2:55pm
Lol Deadaim I was giving you **** cause you were giving **** to crow about his filebox. I know your not flaming, lmfao and yeah that sig that cokken has is hillarious.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 3:08pm
Nothing could be finer than to be in hot vagina in the morning. Wait, that's a song.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Sounds perfect for me... overrated. I like.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>