| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > Team VAG General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"VAG" looking for a few players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "VAG" looking for a few players
    Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:08pm
Clan VAG is looking for a few players to carry the clan tag in MAG and be somewhat devoted to the game. No you don't have to change your PSN as there is a clan option in game. We are looking for 8 to 10 players total but just not just any players.

What Do We Want:

We want players that are team players, players that sometimes can take orders and do what is expected out of them. MAG is a team based game, without a good team "squad" you fail. You don't have to be a top notch player to be in "VAG" but you must be somewhat devoted to the game.
MAG rewards you for playing time, the more time you play the more XP points you get the higher level you gain in rank. MAG has a skill tree, this is where your skill points come in hand and you buy what you want. This is why its VERY important to be somewhat devoted to MAG, a person who is not will result in low skill points which is not as useful as a team player.

"VAG" is not asking a lot out of anyone that wants to join us. We just want to have a full squad of 8 or almost a full squad when we play. If we have a full squad, that eliminates outsiders which CAN be a HUGE problem. We want to be as effective as we can as a group.

What To Expect: "The MUST's"

If you are in our clan or wanna be here's what is expected.

*You MUST have a MIC on at all times during MAG*

*You MUST make a VALOR character and be faithful to its PMC and despise Raven and SVER*

*You MUST be able to handle constructive criticism at anytime*

*You MUST be able to handle sexual gestures torwards you, at you or in general at anytime*

*You MUST be able to tell anyone what our clantag means when confronted at anytime, "VAGPOPPERS", yes we love the VaGiNa*

*You MUST be able to talk S-H-I-T to the other PMCs on proximty chat if needed to at anytime*

*You MUST make fun of WOPR and give him S-H-I-T 24-7-365 as me and Crow do*

*You MUST remember this is only a game, we are here to have fun and not to take thangs so seriously and have a mental breakdown*

The views I listed above and below are for fun and games which is what we like to do as a clan. In the "What Do We Want" section, that's truly what we want as a player to play in our clan.

Side Note: As this is the "VAGPOPPERS" clan and this is what we represent, FEMALES are still allowed to join cause we know you have a "VAG" and love it as much as we do.

When Do We Play:

PEEK HOURS is between 9PM Central to 2AM central 7days a week with some days earlier and later and some not at all.Crow, Wopr and I can be found on various times of the day anyday so hard to give anyone exact times we play.

Current members as follows:

*ReverendCrow*

*INCREMENTAL*

*WOPR-1*

*COKkenBALLS*

*Aceoblivion*

There is no leader, co leader's established yet.

The game drops 01-26-10, we are trying to get something established ASAP so this is a heads up.

Post below if you are getting MAG, meet ANY of the requirements above and maybe wanna follow the "VAGPOPPERS"...

This will not interupt your clan in any other games including UT3 as we are just focused on MAG.

Thanks, Inc...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:33pm
lmfao ****s so funny
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm
Thanks for listing me guys, I'm definitely a team player and look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield. I'm a follower not a leader. I will follow anyone of you into battle and resurrect your sorry ass.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm
Lol I try Crow.

And yeah ACE I know you'll be a gd team player, that's what we need. Any idea when your getting the game Ace?
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm
i dont die..YOU CANT KILL THE DEAD!!! that game were i went 61-15 i bet sver were hella pist to see my name come up soo many times haha
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
Lmao that game was awesome Crow, especially both of us outscoring the Zipper guys who created the game, haha.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm
*You MUST be able to handle sexual gestures torwards you, at you or in general at anytime*

hilarious.. damnit i almost made the qualifications
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:00pm
Lmao, that's funny Dead, hey if you end up picking up the game or trying it out and liking it you know your more then welcome to roll with us. Atleast 1 of us gets MVP almost every match so with a few more gd players I thank we can do really gd as a squad.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:05pm

yea im gonna check the game out (rent it first) and if i like it i am gonna try and roll with you guys.. sounds like alot of fun.. the only reason i wouldnt like the game is if i suck at it..

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:10pm
its not hard to get used to just grab urself a sniper or LMG and ur good unless u want to be annoying grab an assault rifle with a silencer and gernade launcher then after u kill them run over their body and run your mouth about how your teabagging them and they suck ...ahh..good times.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:12pm
No Dead, I know you, you have that skill where your just good at shooters no matter what, I thank you'll like it, even if u rent it we will do a party thang so you can play with all of us, just let us know when you do cause the game is A LOT funner with friends you know.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:15pm
Lmao, Crow so are you saying I'm annoying and that's what I was doing, lmao, that grenade launcher is awesome, ***n wopr lastnight man, OMG.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
f*** wopr that f**got he deserved those team kills he thought i was gunna res him and i f***in knifed his body so nobody could res him lmao
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:17pm

rev- haha i love teabagging people.. i do it all the time in quakelive

inc- sounds good man.. i understand how games like this work.. you gotta be a very tight unit as far as communication or it f***s it up for everyone.. i can handle that and i got my mic and headphones and ****.. but i havent played the game so i wont know if ill be good until i play it.. running with you guys is enough of a reason for me to rent it and try it tho
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:20pm
Oh yeah Dead for sure, trust me us all running as a squad you won't have an option but to be good at it cause with all of us helping each other out healing and stuff gives u XP so we will all be top scorers.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:25pm
probably the most helpful thing to know is from a mid to far distance hold L1 makes ur shots more accurate u can use it up close but it's alot easier to spray when ur not so accurate

yeah i love teabagging people especially when u can hear them say " stop f***ing teabagging me you f**got get the f*** off my body im guna hunt your ass down" it gets me everytime it kinda makes me wanna listen to Same song and dance by Eminem
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:28pm
heh.. quakelive doesnt have voicechat but they ussually type something very unfriendly after i do it.. the best is when a decent player runs his mouth like hes hot **** and then i completely dominate him over and over dropping a teabag on his face after every time
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:34pm
like some sevrun guy last night ran his mouth about being so good yet he had the least amount of kills and score and he said only reason I took the objective was because of him (how about it was because i snuck around everyone  shot a few in the back planted the explosive) was funny that inc and wopr ran their mouths to him all game hahaha
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:34pm
Lmao **** hillarious. Yeah its funny as hell teabagging and the proximty chat is awesome, at the end of the match you can make fun of them, lmao its awesome.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:56pm
Yeah I LOVE the proximity chat lol!  BEHIND YOU!!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

As this is the "VAGPOPPERS" clan and this is what we represent, FEMALES are still allowed to join cause we know you have a "VAG" and love it as much as we do.

LMFAO, funny LOL good luck with the clan :)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

lmfao just like that azn nasty dude....awww did he go bye bye awww did u go down again... i f***in love coming up the sniper calling their name out and knifing them hahah funniest **** ever..but your still gay wopr
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by WOPR-1

lmfao just like that azn nasty dude....awww did he go bye bye awww did u go down again... i f***in love coming up the sniper calling their name out and knifing them hahah funniest **** ever..but your still gay wopr

lmao yeah that azn guy I loved gettin him over and over....aww did azn fall down go boom? awwww....LOL
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:11pm
go to the MAG forum and check out the thread Reality Check by your butt buddy boyfriend Sevrun
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol I try Crow.

And yeah ACE I know you'll be a gd team player, that's what we need. Any idea when your getting the game Ace?
Getting the game on day one. Will be on that night around 9:30pm eastern. Can be on every weeknight at 9:30pm eastern and anytime on weekends. Can also play weekdays early in the morning before I goto work at noon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>