Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG > Raven
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Raven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raven
    Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:23pm
sucks so hard lmfao
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:25pm
lolol
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:42pm
Lol oh I thought it was gonna be another I posted first gay type of thang, lmao but yeah Raven does suck.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:30pm
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *hugs raven! lol
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:33pm
I plan on joining Raven btw.  Quite frankly, the name sounds cool (like Baltimore Ravens) and I like slightly futuristic weapons or as close to that as possible.  The only bad thing is worrying about being sniped, but even if that's the case, I'll be sure to take as many of them down with me.  Rockets ftw!

Then again, I'd love to also be able to turn invisible and sneak up on people.. or disguise myself as one of them, but that's what Team Fortress 2 is for.

Edit: Thanks to my sound thing working for my comp again, I checked the factions video out and.. I'm definitely going for Raven now.  There was little point in watching the vid when I couldn't hear it.  I only skimmed through it, but now that it's working, I re-watched both vids in Deep's first MAG thread.  If I get TN-B established in MAG, I'll be sure to get them to join.  I intend on trying in this game, since there should be a healthy following.  I don't want a clan to lead though.  I just want to find someone capable of basically doing everything else while I occasionally step in and set up matches.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 9:48am

May the fleas of one-thousand camels infest Raven's armpits!

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

May the fleas of one-thousand camels infest Raven's armpits!

LMFAO valor all the way
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 6:00pm
ohhh HEELL NAAA Raven is taking victory all the Freaking way 4Sure
R3winD_zV
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 6:26pm
nah raven is most def getting their ass whipped hardcore style this tournament
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 10:22pm
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to try and get my future non-UT3 Raven allies to join this site.  If I have my way, there will be plenty of Ravens up in here.  Well, that is, if I actually decided to go through with TN-B.

Anyhow, anyone got plans of trying to get non-UT3 people from MAG to join here?  I think this site could use a few more non-UT3 people and by that, I mean those who've never played or plan to play it.  I was hoping CoD: MW2 getting it's own area might help, but it hasn't.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:31am
We got that taken care of Silver J and are gonna try and avertise iAMgaming a lil bit.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

We got that taken care of Silver J and are gonna try and avertise iAMgaming a lil bit.

Is it coming out tonight or today?  I'm hoping to start seeing some non UT3-members joining soon.  This community needs some diversity.  It's been all or most UT3 gamers/ former UT3 gamers for far too long.  We have two non-UT3 sections now, let us see more non-UT3 people.

In case someone doesn't understand what I said, by non-UT3 section, I mean a section made entirely for a game that isn't UT3.

As for me, it's going to be at least February before I get it, but I'll might try to rent it sometime this week.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I plan on joining Raven btw. 

Raven was trounced throughout the Beta and I don't see the retail as going to be much different.  Valor and SVER are the two battling for dominance. 
Got Pwned?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:48pm
why are they getting annihilated? is it unbalanced? or do the players playing as raven totally suck? i'm getting this game btw
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:27pm
simple the players from raven totally suck their map is decently balanced but raven players dont know how to take care of it to keep it in their favor their weapons are accurate average stopping power it seems like most raven dont know how to use their weapons either all they do is throw gernades
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:23pm
Did my preorder, picking the game up @midnight. Raven is going down like a drunken prom date.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 8:30am
picked it up today and rollin wit the RAVEN squad........see you on the battlefield
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Two_Fase

picked it up today and rollin wit the RAVEN squad........see you on the battlefield
two more day n i can team kill u!!!!! XD
flooded more people than a tsunami n i dont work with red cross
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
yeah and its the reason why raven will never in their life win the shadow war..cause raven sucks and two fase joined cause hes a super ultra noob
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:18am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah and its the reason why raven will never in their life win the shadow war..cause raven sucks and two fase joined cause hes a super ultra noob
we will c rev!!! im in a sick squad of 8 players and so far we got 32 players in the clan half US half UK!! down with valor scum dirty dogz! :)
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:22am

valor dominated most matches last night raven is going to lose like they lost in the betas

lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:25am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

valor dominated most matches last night raven is going to lose like they lost in the betas

is that valor scum i hear barking or is just the smell of rats??? lol! we will see two early to say!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:44am
too early to see? they lost in every beta  haha its cool ull see how much raven fails at the shadow war
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:47am
Maybe for now, but with more people, who will surely include good to great teammates, we'll only get better and if all else fails, then they'll surely patch it to make us more evenly matched.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 3:06pm
Silver J please just stop rambiling on about Raven, uve never even played the damn game, they aint EVER gonna patch Raven to make them evenly matched, that be like saying their gonna let all the noobs in UT3 have twice the amount of FLAK damage encouraging them to use it cause they suck any other way.

I without a doubt know we could be Raven or SVER and flat own like we did lastnight. They each have their strengths and weaknesses all in different areas. Teamwork is the name of the game, everyone is judging this game before they buy it, you on the other hand want it but have no idea what the hell were talking about. Buy the game and find out for yourself is all I got to say.

Silver J, dont get all defensive and mad or anythang but if u have questions we will answer them but quit coming n here thanking this and that, uve never even played it and quit saying NON UT3, ****S annoying.

I'm glad u have ambition to make Raven all that, we are just telling you how it is, there's a lot of Valor teams that suck as well simply because there's no team communication there. Me, Rev and Wopr could flat outscore everyone, do our best and loose so bad cause were only 3 people, we can't do it all, that's how we felt in the tournament plenty of times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>