Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG > S.V.E.R
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

S.V.E.R

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S.V.E.R
    Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

which is a better weapon, the sver machine gun or assault rifle?
i use both it depends on whats goin on
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 9:22am
sver machine gun is betta... even though the accuracy sucks T_T it jumps everywhere...i kinda miss my valor machine gun... gonna wait 2 c how the new machine gun is like when i get the skill points.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 9:26am
It settles down once you get the foregrip and stabilizer bar.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 12:19pm
I want to get the mod for the machine so I can have 100 round magazines and more power. It's going to put me over the limit on one of my Domination loadouts though.

Edit: Just got it yesterday. Love the power even though you lose some accuracy.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 9:11am

brill :) just got the foregrip...gotta save up some points now for the stab...we shall c :)

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 9:56am
im trying out the sniper atm.. i got the second one cos at least it kills in one shot... the 1st sniper is stupid.. can take up to 3 or 4 shots to kill.. and u calll that a sniper!... im only sniping cos i seem to get bullied by sniper... as someone should know.. -_- lol.. get sniped all the time even when i spawn.. and somehow when there is a group of people im the one who is sniped or the only one who dies from a bloody grenade!!!!!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:13pm
I'm trying to save up my points for more of the machine gun abilities and guns now.  Too bad 50-60% of my EXP points come from reviving and healing people, because I rarely have more kills than deaths.

Speaking of kills, I knife killed my first person a few days ago.  I've since killed two people with the knife, both in Suppression.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I'm trying to save up my points for more of the machine gun abilities and guns now.  Too bad 50-60% of my EXP points come from reviving and healing people, because I rarely have more kills than deaths.

Speaking of kills, I knife killed my first person a few days ago.  I've since killed two people with the knife, both in Suppression.
get the upgraded machine gun. It kicks a$$!!!!
oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 3:50am
SVER OWNS f(_)CK A VALOR

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 9:35pm

In the last two days I've been knifed in the back twice while planting charges by my own team mates. All so they could plant the charges and get the points. This never happened in Valor. SVER sucks. I can't wait to get back!!!!!

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 9:36am
yeah sorry guys i havent been playin much i switched to sver and when i did i got extremely sick and was in the hospital so now im stuck barely moving on hydrocodone most of my time haha
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:24pm
Level 51 and counting. Just about got that awesome sniper rifle. Gonna play with that mostly the rest of the way.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 2:41pm

In the last two days I've been knifed in the back twice while planting charges by my own team mates. All so they could plant the charges and get the points. This never happened in Valor. SVER sucks. I can't wait to get back!!!!!

SAME!! OMG i was planting then got f-in knifed by my own team mate! I spent the rest of the game trying 2 find the mofo so i could knife his ass and t-bag his face ... sadly ... i couldn't find him T_T argh!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 2:55pm
It seems to happen alot with SVER. It will probably happen more with that contest going on. At least in March with XP one.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 10:07pm

never happen to me
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 3:55am
Originally posted by jibba91

never happen to me

it hasn't....O.o....hmmmmm....when do u come online? :P ill take ur knifing in the back while charging virginity! lol jokes...nah...i would like 2 do it 2 the mofo who did it 2 me T_T boooooo can't wait 2 go ova 2 raven :)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 8:14am
if u find out his name.. ill promise he'll regret the day he ever knifed u -_-.. well ill probably fai trying to team kill him and get killed myself but hey. i can try XD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 9:53am
I just got the bada$$ sniper rifle with the variable scope. What a sweet gun. I was playing Sabo against Valor and had just left the spawn when I noticed shots coming from that little cubby-hole on top of "C". I scoped in but couldn't see the sniper so I put the red dot where the shots were coming from and bang, headshot!!! I wish it would have said how long the shot was.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 8:24pm
I feel like such an idiot.  I was wondering why my heavy machine wasn't getting more accurate, then remembered the accessories and sure enough, I found out I had nothing for it, but several things for the crappy little machine gun I hardly ever use.  After a  quick respec, I went from regularly getting half as many kills as deaths to double, except in that one epic Domination against Raven last night.  I think I broke ever, but time ran out before they could finish us off. (i.e. we won)

The best part was that I had a team of engineers helping me heal most of the major stuff.  I only solo healed a few things.  They didn't really talk, but I decided to not go my way and follow them.  Sure enough, we got many things back online.  Ironically, I had less exp than the one match we lost horribly two days ago. (700 in the last one, 800 in the one we lost and I had half as many kills as deaths)  Then again, I got the purple heart ribbon in that one, which I didn't get last night's match.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:09pm
I purchased and equipped the lock-on RPG. Damn, that thing is great for taking out bunker turrets.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 12:47pm

I purchased and equipped the lock-on RPG. Damn, that thing is great for taking out bunker turrets.

I thought you went to Raven, then Valor (once you got to 60 again) or are you talking about before moving on to Raven?  Alts?  I have an unknown alt on Valor btw, just testing out the entry level heavy machine gun, which is my main SVER weapon.  I didn't like the assault rifle/ weaker machine gun.  Even after a few bad matches, I still think I'm doing better.  I've had a few sub-kill matches, but nowhere near as bad as before. (i.e. I haven't had half as many kills since the respec)  Reflex shot + Foregrip + Heavy SVER machine gun ftw!  I didn't really like the Bi-pod though.  I don't like laying down in some corner, unless I was shot down in Suppression.  I love how some idiots will waste you, but not finish you off in Suppression.  A good portion of the time, that team ends up losing.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 1:55pm
I'm with Raven right now, level 56.5. Going back to Valor this week. Raven sucks but I've been playing with some people I met in SVER who vetted over because of the double XP weekend so it hasn't been too bad.
GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 5:01pm
Don't forget me... Am I that insignificant?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by GrecoISU

Don't forget me... Am I that insignificant?
And Greco, LOL.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:21am
SVER - - - - - - i wanna get out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>