Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG > S.V.E.R
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

S.V.E.R

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S.V.E.R
    Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:24pm

these guys suck also

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:25pm
selfish prick.. leave one for inc
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:45pm
God Damnit Crow this one was mine, lmao. I agree they do suck.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:34pm
Make sure you squirt in their face during a match.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:17pm
LOL pin!!! O.o o.O
jizz in the face
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:25pm
SVER = BUTT PIRATES
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 6:29am

2GETHER WE ARE SVER!

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 9:22am
SVER blows. They look like a bunch of junky's and jihadi terrorists. Who wears a freakin' hoodie on the battlefield?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 9:26am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

SVER blows. They look like a bunch of junky's and jihadi terrorists. Who wears a freakin' hoodie on the battlefield? What's with that animal on their insignia? What is that, a woodchuck?
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:55am
All i gotta say is ARGH.......MoFOZ
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:24am
Yeah.. yeah.. I changed my mind.  I'm joining SVER instead of Raven and yes, I now have MAG.  I'll be on sometime tomorrow night.  I didn't have the time to get started because I was playing UT3 one last night before I take a nosedive into MAG.  I'm going to be f***in' crazy and shoot everywhere like the noob I am!  You just watch me.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Yeah.. yeah.. I changed my mind.  I'm joining SVER instead of Raven and yes, I now have MAG.  I'll be on sometime tomorrow night.  I didn't have the time to get started because I was playing UT3 one last night before I take a nosedive into MAG.  I'm going to be f***in' crazy and shoot everywhere like the noob I am!  You just watch me.
just try not to team kill me alright haha
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 3:37pm
haha sever is the best i dont know what you guys are talking about. 

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 6:29pm
theres a difference between best and having all type of advantage in your favor in ever aspect of the game..the one whos best is the one who capable of beating the one with all that advantage
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

theres a difference between best and having all type of advantage in your favor in ever aspect of the game..the one whos best is the one who capable of beating the one with all that advantage
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 1:14pm
lol i know but hell its awsome getting all of the advantages. its so uneven its funny.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:58pm
Are SVER's weapons better? Is their communications base easier to defend? Tactically speaking, their objectives are a little more difficult to penetrate because of the elevation. Otherwise, objective C is rather exposed, comparitively speaking. SVER's objective C can be hit from all sides and from multiple elevations, making it more vulnerable. Valor's C really has only two areas that must be defended heartily, high and low. It is shielded from the left, right and rear by walls. Theoretically, if the squads were more organized, Valor's C should be unobtainable.
I'm not a great fragger, so the parity in weapons from team to team doesn't bother me much. I only find myself annoyed when I know I just shot the sh1t out of someone and they kill me with one hit.
Coke_Man24 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Coke_Man24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 7:19am
damn i wanted to join SVER when i get MAG who should i join ???
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 11:04am
Overall, their bases are one big junkyard. Easy to defend. Plenty of places for those SVER pussies to hide.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 11:33am
i hvnt played as valor or raven so i cant tell u which one u should join. best thing u should do is try them all out and see which one u like. 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Overall, their bases are one big junkyard. Easy to defend. Plenty of places for those SVER pussies to hide.

Valor (or at least the Sabotage one) bases seem to have just as many hiding places and are more elevated.  Then again, I've been on several teams that beat Valor while they were defending and have only been on one losing SVER team, while they were defending.  I still say that Valor bases have just as many hiding spots if not more than SVER's.  I don't know about Raven.  I've only seen them in Sabotage once and they were attacking.  The one we lost while defending was against Valor, so I think you can easily figure out who won when Raven attacked our base.

Oh, and SVER is 1-1 in Acquisition when I'm present.  Raven stomped us the first time, but we beat them last time, with a few minutes to spare.  I'm not sure about Domination, though I've never been on an attacking team in all my two or three games.

Btw.. I'm now level 18 and have the Improved Rescitation, so I am now at least somewhat useful, even if my kill to death ratio usually is between 1:4 and 2 or 3 deaths more than kills.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:07am
Gonna change to S.V.E.R tonight woooooooooooooooooop XD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:34pm
which is a better weapon, the sver machine gun or assault rifle?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by BAIN

which is a better weapon, the sver machine gun or assault rifle?
I was using the assault rifle at first and liked its accuracy. Unfortunately, you are constantly running out of ammo. If you don't mind that, run the assualt rifle. I switched to the machine gun and am happy though.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 4:56pm
thats what i'm using. the 75 round mag sucks though. the sniper rifle has a really fast rate of fire. i may do more sniping this go round.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>