| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R Vs cKc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R Vs cKc
    Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 7:28pm
Possibly Sunday Jan. 31st...
Modes = TDM & CTF as i was told...Were open too VCTF(Wink, Wink) & Warfare...
5Vs5?
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

5Vs5?

We'll get with the rest and see if the date is doable.  Modes were just a suggestion so are still up for discussion.  Smile  Def some TDM and depending on who we have available we may take you up on some VCTF.  Although I'm pretty sure we'll end up regretting that decision later lol Wink

I'll keep you posted.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

5Vs5?

We'll get with the rest and see if the date is doable.  Modes were just a suggestion so are still up for discussion.  Smile  Def some TDM and depending on who we have available we may take you up on some VCTF.  Although I'm pretty sure we'll end up regretting that decision later lol Wink

I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good...Were open too playin any mode with any amount of players...
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 4:17pm
Cheers to cKc for having the sand to play argueably the strongest active clan. We had a lot of fun playing cKc.
KLIPoner_SDK View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote KLIPoner_SDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:15pm
GOOD GAME BRO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. HOPE TO SEE US HAVE ANOTHER MATCH SOON.
Super Duper Klip
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:04pm
also let me know when your thinking of playing as i have had a weekend up north cancel on me for two weeks in a row due to bad weather and am trying to get that going this weekend but i think friday is clear but i'll let you guys know and let me know what is best for a r
[/url]
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Cheers to cKc for having the sand to play argueably the strongest active clan. We had a lot of fun playing cKc.

amen, least they got balls, all they are missing is a cokk. Hey maybe I could join ckc?!? I'm a cokk!
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:11pm
trip just to let u know we r facing a-r on fri
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

amen, least they got balls, all they are missing is a cokk. Hey maybe I could join ckc?!? I'm a cokk!
I am quite happy in TRU. I like not practicing, not being involved in drama and not taking it seriously.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:41pm

Originally posted by Danjel8

I am quite happy in TRU. I like not practicing, not being involved in drama and not taking it seriously.

Another amen.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:27pm
thanks cokk and danjel and ya we are not big practicers and the drama well as little as possible but if danjel joined us that would mean he would have to dust off his ut3 disc again lol and with mag coming out we prolly will never see him again :( also no problem on friday i have to wait a day or two before i see whats up this weekend but i'll let you guys know!
[/url]
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:23pm
Being in school, I don't see my PS3 as much as before. Once MAG comes out, I'll be on UT3 even less.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:22am
ok friday night is out and we are going out of town fri, sat ,and sunday however we should be home early enough sunday night to play a r so lets toss a time around and i'll try to get everyone together we can do up to 8 depending on time and peoples schedule! thanks guys
[/url]
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:37pm
Maybe 8 or 9 Central Sunday night?  I'll see how many ppl i can get on...
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 2:41am

Not sure if you were able to get ur guys together for this.  Trip and I will be back in town by these times Sunday but being without our PS3 (oh the horror!!!) for the next couple of days we're not certain how many we'll have ready.  I'd hate for you guys to show up and us be short so maybe it would be better to postpone this until maybe next Sunday..no wait..that's Superbowl lol.  Maybe sometime Friday or Saturday??  Or even Thursday night??

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

Not sure if you were able to get ur guys together for this.  Trip and I will be back in town by these times Sunday but being without our PS3 (oh the horror!!!) for the next couple of days we're not certain how many we'll have ready.  I'd hate for you guys to show up and us be short so maybe it would be better to postpone this until maybe next Sunday..no wait..that's Superbowl lol.  Maybe sometime Friday or Saturday??  Or even Thursday night??

You can either message me here or pSn when you have enough ppl online too play us..
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:39pm
ok we are back and ready for a match let me know what day maybe fri, sat or sun you might be available for a match!
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply