FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hero of the Month.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hero of the Month.
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:07pm
This goes out to JPINATOR. Thank you, you sent me several PM's and countless PSN messages confurming my activity, as well as the other dozens that played. You really make what this game is all about. Again, I say this community should be kissin your a$$. Also, Newb4, if your reading this, assemble 6 people who are 'Worthy' candidates, then you can pick any 6 from every one that played today, and they would landslide your soo called team of TRU warfare players, believe me, I know WF players when I see 'em.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:14pm
yeah i would like to say a big thanks to JP for setting this up and creating events are are worthy of the wait... i know it didnt go according to plan exactly but still a good turnout nonetheless.. evets like this keep this game alive for me... so thanks again JP and GGs to everyone that played. had a blast...
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:15pm
I definitely second that.  Jp and trainwreck put together some of the best matches i've been a part of in a long time.  GG's to all who played.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:55pm
Thanks a bunch for a wonderful afternoon of Warfare.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:25pm

Had a good time and Bain, change you sig, that's just stupid.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

believe me, I know WF players when I see 'em.

am i one????

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

believe me, I know WF players when I see 'em.
am i one????
i thought jet li played that role
 Post Reply Post Reply