Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

W00T!!!!11!!!!1!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: W00T!!!!11!!!!1!!!!
    Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:29pm
YES! I just got confirmation that MAG will be available via retail tomorrow and that the 26th is not the shipping date.  See you guys on the battlefield.

P.S. Go Valor!
Got Pwned?

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:08pm
Um me and Wopr are getting midnight releases. HaHa, Valor all the way.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:26pm
I'm getting it at midnight too. Then, I'm gonna release all over Raven!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:27pm
I'm going to try and rent it as soon as possible.  If I stay, my focus is going to be rockets and explosives, just so you know.  Even if it's kind of unrelated, I'm getting better as the soldier (who's main weapon is the rocket launcher) on TF2.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:34pm
SilverJ, have you even played the game, you'll find out real quick those rockets aint what you thank they are, before you thank your gonna be going for this and that, you should try it first cause your gonna change your mind. Trust me id love to stick with the grenade launcher but the assault rifle it attaches to is a POS to the machine gun.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 3:14am
So it's not one of the easiest and cheapest weapons?  Oh well.  I prefer Machine guns, but knowing how I'm going to be on the PMC everyone ****s on, I'd figure I'd stick to the cheapest and easiest gun to use at first.  I really don't care though.  As long as this game is more interesting than UT3, I'll probably buy it after renting it.  UT3 just doesn't seem as interesting anymore, even after playing three to four matches (in a row)on 2Fort.  Classes can make things so much more interesting.  I'm generally half the classes in TF2 per match.  Of course, I doubt I'll be switching classes that rapidly in MAG, right?
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:35am
You make your own class in a way  You use your experience to unlock different skills and so can customize what your guy specializes in (example: sniper & explosives expert & medic). 
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:03pm
Just got my copy but I won't be home for a while. f***ing work always gets in the way of a good time.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:25pm
can u guys set up a livestream today? i wanna see some gameplay.. especially low level gameplay
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:50pm
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo UK players don't get it until this Friday T_T how annoying is that >.< argh
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by daaBOMB

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo UK players don't get it until this Friday T_T how annoying is that >.< argh
asda
flooded more people than a tsunami n i dont work with red cross
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
yes yes u can now stab peeps while u reload!!!!!!!
lazybonez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lazybonez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:23am
at level 60 you get a choice to go veteran which means you get xp bonus and fraggo bonus! also it gives u the option to switch between factions as u like!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 11:50am
Originally posted by lazybonez

Originally posted by daaBOMB

asda
r u serious!!! >.< i already pre-ordered though thru amazon...argh so u got it im guessing ... how does asda hav it...??? hmmm
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 12:19pm
if u could post here some gameplay videos and your opinions on MAG it would help....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 12:49pm
I had alot of fun playing last night even though I died too much. Being in a squad with friends is the way to go.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 1:14pm
yeah it was fun last night though wopr was a little quiet and not his usual c*** sucking self
 Post Reply Post Reply