| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Needs 1 more WF player ! ! !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Needs 1 more WF player ! ! !
    Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 7:17pm
The PcX Guild would be most grateful to anyone that decides to share their WF wisdom and experience as the PcX WF squad is new territory for the Guild.  TW, ur offer is most appreciated bro.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 8:48pm
im not much at warfare, but if u think theres anythn i can do thatd help, let me know
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 8:59pm
just build tanks nodes n raptor nodes, u might not win but youll always be guranteed 7 points =))

ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:06am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

I think a a cross training session with the above would be very beneficial for all.  If KMA and CKC are willing to put up with our noobiness at it then we'd happily take up their offers.  a mixture of PCX and the other team would be very helpful training wise. 

can both CKC and KMA let us know what days are best for practice? so we can try to coordinate on our end?

This works for us.  Not sure what times work best for you guys?  During the week evenings are best..like after about 8 PST.  Saturday and Sunday afternoons work well too.  If you want, add myself and ckc_triphop to your psn and we can get something setup.  I think we'd usually be able to get about 5 ppl or so rounded up.

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:40am
this would be cool sat are best for me im down for this sat if anyone is up for it
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

im not much at warfare, but if u think theres anythn i can do thatd help, let me know

not that much at WF?  um yea that's like saying ur not half bad at VCTF lol.  I would welcome the chance for the less experienced PcX WF members  (including me!! lol) to learn some of your immensely valuable WF tips and such.  I'd talk it over with KMA first tho as I believe they've already made a decision on it T. 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

just build tanks nodes n raptor nodes, u might not win but youll always be guranteed 7 points =))

lol smart ass lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

I think a a cross training session with the above would be very beneficial for all.  If KMA and CKC are willing to put up with our noobiness at it then we'd happily take up their offers.  a mixture of PCX and the other team would be very helpful training wise. 

can both CKC and KMA let us know what days are best for practice? so we can try to coordinate on our end?

This works for us.  Not sure what times work best for you guys?  During the week evenings are best..like after about 8 PST.  Saturday and Sunday afternoons work well too.  If you want, add myself and ckc_triphop to your psn and we can get something setup.  I think we'd usually be able to get about 5 ppl or so rounded up.

that sounds good.  Can you follow up with Cathy as she has more accessibility to the players and our server (plus my two ps3's are currently out of commmision :( 

what would be immensely helpful is if you place two of your most senior WF players on ech team and fill the rest up with PcX so that both CKC and PcX are mixed on both sides.  that way they can play along and against eachother under the tutelage of the more experienced WF player (not sure if that makes sense).  I think that would be a good way to get peeps up to speed, especially if you focus on just one map at a time for the entire session.  Start at first with easy maps like MD and then move on to stuff like DT and AV after.  But you guys would be sharing ur knowledge so I'll leave it up to you.  let me know ur thoughts.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:19pm
I think ckc is mentioning that they also don't have a WF lineup and would like to scrimage you guys for fun so everyone learns.

However, my offer of conducting a full walk-through of each map and general strategies to warfare still stands. I will have a few KmA ready for Q/A and walk-throughs. Please make sure your players have All-Over-DM to make sure all 16 players can talk to each other. Also, I think it would be best to have your scrim against ckc first so you guys can gather some questions about strategy, map layout, orb routes, etc. Hit me up to discuss. There aren't many true warfare teams out there and if us helping you guys out gaurentees another warfare squad, we are all for it.

Once the walkthrough is complete, if you want, we can have a vctf, wf, ctf, tdm match vs PcX. Let me know.

And yes, TX is a royal noob in UT3!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I think ckc is mentioning that they also don't have a WF lineup and would like to scrimage you guys for fun so everyone learns.

However, my offer of conducting a full walk-through of each map and general strategies to warfare still stands. I will have a few KmA ready for Q/A and walk-throughs. Please make sure your players have All-Over-DM to make sure all 16 players can talk to each other. Also, I think it would be best to have your scrim against ckc first so you guys can gather some questions about strategy, map layout, orb routes, etc. Hit me up to discuss. There aren't many true warfare teams out there and if us helping you guys out gaurentees another warfare squad, we are all for it.

Once the walkthrough is complete, if you want, we can have a vctf, wf, ctf, tdm match vs PcX. Let me know.

And yes, TX is a royal noob in UT3!

Sounds good Pin.  PcX would def benefit greatly from KMA's mastery of the mode for sure.  we'll def follow up with you guys for sure as the intention is for PcX to build and run a comfortable WF squad that scrims as often as the TDM one does.  Thx again for the offer.. we will def take you guys up on it.

D
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:30pm
Rikan, as with anything else, please give me at least 1 week notice so I can round up the crew.

Make sure all attendees download all-over-dm. We'll host the server.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Rikan, as with anything else, please give me at least 1 week notice so I can round up the crew.

Make sure all attendees download all-over-dm. We'll host the server.

course bro no worries.  will def give advance notice.

Cath:  Can you ask around to make sure those interested in WF have all over DM installed?
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:25pm
ok I'll speak to everyone about this.  A few of the guys already have this on as I was going to try this for CTF training aaages ago.

I have issues with All Over DM.  I have tried to install it on my system several times and it has f*cked up my game each time making it unplayable (as in won't load any game mode, not even IA) until the mod is taken off during which time it crashes my system.  I will try again with the link above but don't hold much hope for me with the All Over DM thing :(

If CKC can split their team with ours that would be good. thanks :)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:50pm
is there a way i can dowload that through my ps3. im really  bad at all this things
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by env_1ner

is there a way i can dowload that through my ps3. im really  bad at all this things

try the link I sent you via email.  TX wrote it some time ago but its probably the best written thread on the issue.  just be sure to have a USB drive handy as that's all you'll need.

hope this helps

D
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

ok I'll speak to everyone about this.  A few of the guys already have this on as I was going to try this for CTF training aaages ago.

I have issues with All Over DM.  I have tried to install it on my system several times and it has f*cked up my game each time making it unplayable (as in won't load any game mode, not even IA) until the mod is taken off during which time it crashes my system.  I will try again with the link above but don't hold much hope for me with the All Over DM thing :(

I think they updated the file to fit the Titan and 2.0 update. It should work. If you have issues, hit me up.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 8:34pm
i got it running yay for me. any other mod i should know about ?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 10:50pm
I want a mod that makes my UT c0ck bigger than everyone elses LOL when I'm driving around really really badly in a scorpion I don't want you guys thinking I have pen!s envy like some d!ck driving a lotus on a Sunday afternoon Wink

Oh and I want a turd hurler that replaces the bio rifle (I'm not alone in wanting this) Big smile

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I want a mod that makes my UT c0ck bigger than everyone elses LOL

hunny, you have the biggest c0ck on the site :)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 12:01am
lol having and being aren't the same thing Wink

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 3:39pm
If u guys are looking for a WF player I'm available. If you guys get real matches going then I'm interested. hit me up on PSN: DeRk_DiGgLeR
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

If u guys are looking for a WF player I'm available. If you guys get real matches going then I'm interested. hit me up on PSN: DeRk_DiGgLeR

tried but never see u on bro.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:49pm
If you guys need a warfare player, im interested.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

If you guys need a warfare player, im interested.

dont tease me like that man lol
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:53pm
No. Im serious. None of my team mates of TRU doesn't play UT3 anymore.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>