FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red Dead Redemption

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Dead Redemption
    Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 12:42pm
hmmm i wasnt a big fan of gta so im not sure if ill get this one as it does look similar to it... i might.... im interested in the new prince of persia, just cause 2 looks fun and u can do some crazy stunts... and i aint played a great rpg in ages. i may try out the new star ocean game... apart from that... there are tons of games comming out that im interested in...
quantum theory
vanquish
i am alive
brink
CoD- black ops.. may be good since its made by the same people who made WaW
Deus Ex
and others i forgot lol 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 1:36am
Just got this game today. AWESOME!!! The map is f'n huge.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 2:20pm
I like online, but only with friends. Currently Bain & Apollo and I are killing the boss animals in the journal and its a lot of fun!! but a game that needs a lot of patience. Its glitchy too with horses that move like lightening or wagons floating in mid air but its still entertaining , if anyone wants to play in my posse, let me know!!!
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:41pm
Don't forget that free dlc drops today for it.  Co-op mission pack called "outlaws to the end".

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:18pm
Yeah the DLC did something weird to the game, in online free roam people are invisible and sometimes the loading screen for the Co-Op takes a really long time, I hope they fix this. Once we did get the missions going it was a lot of fun! 
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 6:32pm
I waited on the free roam loading page for 20 minutes, it never worked.  They broke it!!! wah!!!!!!!!
(I feel like DemonSlick saying wah!!!!)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 9:56pm
lol demonslick. Killin, last night we ran into a lot of online public free roam problems, like I stated before lots of invisible people, I was playing with bain and zodiac and both were invisible, but it was hilarious when their horses weren't haha it was crazy. Our private match was fine and single player was fine for me but public was crap. Guess we might have to wait for a patch, I just hope they know about this.

*edit

ok so apparently they did know what was going on and was supposed to be fixed today, from what Bain told me it crashed out on the 360 too..glad they tested this DLC before they sent it out.. retards
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 11:43am
Those glitches sound like how it played the very first day the game was released.  Day 2 most of those issues were fixed.  Actually last night it let me free roam just fine, and I ran through those coop missions.  Ammunition was by far the hardest one.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 12:14pm
We couldn't get through "The Escape". Those damn Gatling Guns and dynamite. But overall those coop missions are a lot of fun.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2010 at 11:58pm
we got close to finishing that level "The Escape".. except at the very end in the mansion Apollo and I didn't see the guy sitting there with that Gatling Gun smack dab in the front door, wasted us both in two hits. 
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 6:20pm
That guy owned me too, I threw dynamite into the top floor window, cause I thought he was on the second floor.  I ran into the front door and got immediately mowed down by him, sucks cause I was the only one left alive and he was the last enemy left standing.  Second playthrough he was not so lucky.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2010 at 7:49am
I got this a few days ago, really good game. Their accents are annoying as fook though. LOL
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:08am
A fun thing to do is get 3 or 4 friends, go to public multiplayer and complete the mine mission. Then get in the stagecoach and ride around the map doing "drive by's". 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 4:02pm
We should do that again with killinugood we have to find a big posse and rip them apart lol as long as zodiac doesn't drive it'll work. Or find those aussie guys with their fancy zebras and screw with them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 3:46pm
WHERE THE f*** ARE THE BEAVERS IN THIS GAME ?????? I
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

WHERE THE f*** ARE THE BEAVERS IN THIS GAME ?????? I
Good luck.  It took me at least an hour or two going around every river and stream before i finally found one spot that seemed to have an endless supply of them. By the time I found it, I was angry enough that I wiped out the entire beaver population in that area.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 12:54am
I'm looking for some beaver too. Wink
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 3:10pm

its not difficult bain check around the rivers in the -tall trees- area

shine on you crazy diamond
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by jesse

its not difficult bain check around the rivers in the -tall trees- area

no, the other type.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 1:23pm
i miss picking flowers with my canadian =(
shine on you crazy diamond
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 11:23am
I need about 2 minutes more footage for my video to be complete.  We need to think of something badass to do. 

-maybe- don't know if it works, have someone dangling off a ledge and have someone shoot his hands and make him fall to his death.

-I want footage of me on the ground and wagons running off the cliff, hopefully landing on me.

-my single player guy doesn't have the train moving anymore- but get a ton of guys tied up on the tracks and have the train plow through all of them, and me.

- get a bunch of chariot wagons circling me, throwing knives at me.

- get the stagecoach and do some drivebys on other free roamers.

- rough up some whores

- get my arms completely filled with throwing knives.

- I can't think of anything else at the moment.  Give me some ideas.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 5:28pm
I wanna do the stagecoach drivebys FOR SURE!!
Here are some ideas
- Running of the bears... round up a **** load of bears on foot and run like crazy
-little wagons playing chicken on that RR bridge or off the cliffs
- have 2 people use the cannons to blow you up while you're riding a donkey LOL or anything you can use
I'll try & think of some more
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by jesse

i miss picking flowers with my canadian =(

hahahaha

Trainwreck: " Im on my trust steed"

Me: " Bull**** , u re riding on a f***ing donkey"

Trainwreck : " f*** you im on my horse"

Me: " you dumb a s s your not all the way past the hill i can still see you hee hawing that f u c k i n g thing across it "

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 11:59am
Here is a preview of the work in progress, I should have it finished tonight.  The vid gets choppy during some transition effects, but the finished one will be flawless.
RED DEAD: Bonecrusher
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 4:47pm
Nice vid killin. Can't wait to see the finished version.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>