Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red Dead Redemption

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Dead Redemption
    Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 1:47am
Here is the finished video. Watch in 480P

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:21am
Beating up some good ol' RDR hoes LOL.. still can't believe you survived some of those falls!!
LOVED IT KILLIN!!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 4:34pm
Second DLC, Aug 10th!!!!! woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:38pm
i love a girl with cow boots on^^^Big smileWinkEmbarrassed
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 9:22am
i love a cow with girl boots on!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 4:40pm
This is funny!!!

YouTube Link
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This is funny!!!

YouTube Link
Makes me want to put my disc back in. I had almost forgotten about red dead.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 12:19pm
New DLC coming Sept. 21st.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 12:41pm
WOOOOOOOO free roam stuff this time, more gang hideouts!!!!!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 9:26pm
I just got this game today, gonna give it a try right now actually. I loved GTA4, so I'm sure this game will kick ass!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 2:10pm
OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!
The explosive rifle??? muwhahah!!!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 1:08pm
Double XP weekend started at 12pm cst today!!!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:18pm
Red Dead Redemptions new DLC coming in October, Undead Nightmare Trailer

lol @ zombie bears!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 4:28pm
I have been asked a lot lately about the Red Dead Multiplayer experience to those that are thinking about getting this game, so I found a couple good youtube videos that help answer your questions. Note that any of these can be private online too, invite only.

Online Multiplayer - Free Roam - my favorite

Online Multiplayer - Competitive

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 11:58am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Red Dead Redemptions new DLC coming in October, Undead Nightmare Trailer

lol @ zombie bears!
wonder if its multi or single player?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 1:54pm
Im sure it is multiplayer, but that trailer doesn't really show much, hopefully they'll have a new one
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 3:34pm
It shows Bonnie hugging John and that would probably be single player. Maybe they'll have both.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 4:10pm
While I really liked this game, there were HARDLY ANY challenging missions throughout the whole single player campaign. Way too easy if you ask me.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 5:36pm
single player Red Dead??? what's that?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 6:13pm
LOL I know killin, I saw that you have no single player trophies...

oh..press triangle killin... dooooo ittttt
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 11:48pm
RDR PARTY MONDAY NIGHT!!! Bring your spurs and your favorite donkey!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 3:47pm
To those that play this game and wonder about your stats and or how to get all the trophies, there is an awesome setup that Rockstar has. It's called the Rockstar Social Club. It connects your PSN to the website so it keeps track of your progress. I used this to figure out what I had left to get in the single player to get 100% completion for that trophy.

They also have something called challenges where you complete specific challenges in single player. There is a challenge at Fort Mercer where you need to kill 10 enemies with a shot gun, hogtie 3 prostitutes and disarm 3 enemies. Try and get the fastest time and you may be published on the website.

Here is the website!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 1:26pm
Here is what I found about the new DLC coming out for RDR

The Undead Nightmare Pack is an upcoming piece of downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption. The Pack will feature an entirely new single-player campaign that follows John Marston as he tries to find a cure for the highly infectious zombie plague that has spread across the frontier. The price will be $15.95 AUS dollars, $9.99 US dollars, £7.99 or 800 Microsoft Points.==

It will be released on Tuesday, Oct 26th 2010

Seemingly overnight, a zombie plague ravages the once bountiful frontier, decimating the landscape and reawakening the dead. In towns, settlements, and outposts throughout the world, the uninfected citizens are left to fight for survival against waves of the undead. John Marston must ride out into the vast and terrifying world and survive long enough to find a cure.

Rockstar posted on twitter that the gameplay will be activated on the main menu. Being seperate from the actual single player and will take place during the "Homestead" portion of the game.

This new downloadable content pack also brings new content to Multiplayer, however at this moment only multiplayer skins are confirmed.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 12:22pm
A free single player DLC is in the store now. Basically it's just two new outfits, some challenges and a new animal to kill.

A strange thing happened after I downloaded it. I had already killed off all of the buffalo to get the trophy but I was riding thru the Great Plains and a man was chasing down a buffalo. So with this DLC maybe the buffalo will respawn from time to time.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 2:16pm
ok, after reading this.. NOW I'm getting really excited for this new DLC, Undead Nightmare

Death (middle horse white mane)
With Hell following close behind, Death carries with him a violent wake that rattles through the skulls of the undead, causing a spectacular cranial explosion for any zombie it comes in contact with

Famine (all black horse)
Attracting a swarm of insects wherever it travels, Famine's thin shadowy frame and crimson eyes mask an everlasting stamina.

Pestilence (white horse)
A ghastly harbinger of plague and disease that's easily identifiable by its exposed wounds and ocular hemorrhaging, Pestilence possesses an exceptionally high pain threshold

War (far right red horse)
Given power to take peace from the earth, the fiery red horse known as War ignites a trail of flame upon all those in its path, turning the living and the undead alike into smoldering ash.

Better picture of War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>