Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG Q&A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG Q&A
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 7:39pm
figure we needed an area for Q&A. hopefully sarcasm will be turned down a few notches right now the game is fairly new to everyone.
so my first question is when u choose your mode to play (ex sabotage ) you see 2345 RAVEN 3267 SVER and 3765 VALOR. do u go in with the teams evened out on the server or is it pretty much if odds are against you make the best of it?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:22pm
No they are evened out Two Fase before every game unless there's a lack of players. That's why you wait in the queue for a while bif players are not available to fill the game.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
Also players that leave during the game could mean your **** out of luck but if you go to directives it will put you in a game where a team needs your help.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:46pm
thanks. i'm sure i'll have more random questions as well.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 11:24pm
Its cool ask away anytime. We got a lot of hours in this game, lol.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:29am
We found ourselves (KEQ) on Acquisition attacking SVER and down by 4 and a half squads due to reasons unknown.  'Twas lame but we still manage to get one transport out and were close to getting the second.  
Got Pwned?

Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:31am
For the most part the teams are even. SVER is enjoying a huge advantage though for a multitude of reasons and hold multiple contracts (that award extra XP) in each game mode.  We (Valor) can keep it semi-competitive but they just plow through Raven.    
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

For the most part the teams are even. SVER is enjoying a huge advantage though for a multitude of reasons and hold multiple contracts (that award extra XP) in each game mode.  We (Valor) can keep it semi-competitive but they just plow through Raven.    

I find this to be true, I thank your correct buzzin. Comparing the game to the tournament, SVER definately doesn't show as big as a threat as they did in the tournament. Every now in then you got a SVER team that will succeed within minutes but for the most part I still believe its a lack of teamwork.

On most games that I've played with our clan "VAG" we definately seem we can take any objective over, Even on SVER it seems just as easy now, most of the time its the other team that fails us. Not saying were so much better then anyone but I thank its more like we got communication, gd players and some gd teamwork. Raven can have that if they just try.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:19pm
How many Raven Faction Members does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 4:22pm
Lmao Deadaim, well we can go get some T & A because we are the Vagpoppers but it aint gonna be on MAG I can tell you that, lol.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by BAIN

the answer is 1. get a headshot on a VALOR squad leader and screw it in with his hand
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 9:56am
You know Two Fase I don't know who your rolling with as a team if anybody but I can tell you your a noob for joining Raven, lol. Every game lastnight we beat Raven, especially on their map, I mean owned them, it was terrible. We took over all 3 objectives in less the 4mins, our 2 MVPs, "they will be happy I mentioned them" cokkenballs and ace had 2 kills between the 2 of them, that's how bad you guys lost.

Then Raven playing us on copper hills was beyond boring. There for a while we was playing games with each other cause you guys wouldn't even come out of your spawn. What was weird is this was really the only nite we played Raven so much, one of the few times we played SVER I must admit it was a awesome game, they play so much better then Raven as a team its not even funny.

Personally I thank everyone that is in VAG is happy they joined us, because they can honestly tell you we own as a team, poor two fase. I feel sorry for you and Raven.

Silver J, if you just read all that prepare to get your ass whooped when u join Raven.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

Originally posted by BAIN

the answer is 1. get a headshot on a VALOR squad leader and screw it in with his hand
The answer is "we'll never know because they are either dead or running away".
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 4:15pm
^ROFL.  We had 9 major victories in a row last night against Raven and SVER.
Got Pwned?

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:05pm
what does it mean to RESPEC character?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:09pm
If you are going through your skill tree and you want to change and go a different way then use your respec and it will give you all your points and you can then pick whatever you want.

Thank Insurance, if you mess up and pick a ****ty gun or class of character then this let's you go back and redo it.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

what does it mean to RESPEC character?
You get to take all of your toys back to the store and get a full refund. Then you buy new ones. It just costs 3000 respec points for the first time, 5000 for the second....
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 12:36pm
oh ok. got it. thanks
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:15am
ok, my only question is this. Is this game worth dropping almost 60.00 for? I mean, I play at all werid hours of the evening and hardly ever see anyone I know from here in the forums or from UT3. So, for me, I'd pretty much be going in solo, is it worth it to drop the cash on it?
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 7:27am
Played it a couple hours yesterday for the first time.  Saw Medic playing and was with Two_Fase in a couple rounds.

I'm impressed.  Won't have time to really focus on it for a couple weeks, but it's my fav purchase since UT3.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:48am
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

ok, my only question is this. Is this game worth dropping almost 60.00 for? I mean, I play at all werid hours of the evening and hardly ever see anyone I know from here in the forums or from UT3. So, for me, I'd pretty much be going in solo, is it worth it to drop the cash on it?
There are tons of people playing, some cool and some not, so you'll have no problems finding a game. But playing with friends is definitely funner. I think you'll get your $60 worth. I have already.
 Post Reply Post Reply