| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

to Crow from Tuna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Crow from Tuna
    Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:53pm
i was reading some of your posts and i'm sorry for not sending you a GG. to be honest, i forget to check my messages. i had no idea you sent me a GG =(. GG Crow and INC!

INC and i argued for a bit in the chat and i was super annoyed with how you and inc played the tdm matches. that match on deck was sh!t and you can't deny that. PS3 flak is super cheap but a win is a win so i give you props on that map. i would say in another month or two frag and i will be on the same level as the top duelers and once Quake Arena Arcade comes out you guys won't see me much on UT3. 

i understand that you haven't played ut3 much in the past month but frag and i have been playing ut3 on the ps3 for only a month. the only times i have dueled you was literally right when i started playing on the ps3. i have gotten better at dueling but am still not as good as i was on the 360. i have been trying pretty hard to get on the top duelers level and i think i have improved a lot. if you want to duel next time you are online then hit me up. 

why the hell did the mods close our members section? can we not disagree sometimes? so stupid. 

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

CODMW2 Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:34pm
tuna, being on crows level is far from the best

and thats the truth and the rest of us can all agree with that....
Im a Pro.....
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:38pm
yeah the flak is super cheap but honestly thats all i kept dying from and the only time i used it was when it was the only weapon i had or whenever i got tired of being flakked to death uve dueled me u should know my preference is hitscan dont listen to paw on what he wrote paw is old news and denys the times he lost hes never played me when my daughter is asleep cause he was always asleep by 9 (daughter sleeps at 10) its like playing with no sound and with a broken controller but kids like him wont realise that until he grows up and decides to have a family.

yeah we can play sometime whenever ur up to it
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:40pm
crow, i completely feel for you on the flak thing. every time i fu cking spawn in a competitive tdm match it seems like it's always by the flak cannon and the other team. it's bull sh!t. 
- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

crow, i completely feel for you on the flak thing. every time i fu cking spawn in a competitive tdm match it seems like it's always by the flak cannon and the other team. it's bull sh!t. 
sry bout that bro, only way i can ever kill some1. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by CODMW2 Pro

i was talking about being a top tier dueler. 

i think crow is a good dueler and i have seen him wreck good players. i haven't played with him as much as most but i'm sure the the majority of duelers consider him to be a top ten ps3 dueler. 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

sry bout that bro, only way i can ever kill some1. Wink

lol whatever, you are better than me.
- Best Coast

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:52pm

i was talking about being a top tier dueler. 

i think crow is a good dueler and i have seen him wreck good players. i haven't played with him as much as most but i'm sure the the majority of duelers consider him to be a top ten ps3 dueler. 
considering im an asshole i highly doubt they think that haha they hate losing to me most people do
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 8:03pm
MODS shut down our members thread? WTF? I knew Crow was friends with the mods but i didn't know he could get a thread shut down? lol I will just make another one.

Saw your post PHANTACI. Back when i first spoke with Seifer almost a year ago he said you were the best ctf player on 360 before you went to ps3. So you know how much he respects your game as well. I picked you to win the duel tourney. So you know I think your a insane azz player. lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 8:06pm
whoa there dont jump to conclusion i didnt do **** i didnt close anything down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:30pm
top ps3 duelers of all time

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato
Im a Pro.....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:31pm

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

.......Including now? Or just the ppl YOU think? 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:46pm

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

AND? "SERIUS SYZYGY"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 9:52pm
We got SO many people growing up to be good duelers etc

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

[QUOTE=CODMW2 Pro] top ps3 duelers of all time
Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

AND? "SERIUS SYZYGY" [/QUOTwtf is serious syzygy?

i dont get the whole serious syzygy and you always bring it up...like honestly know one knows what ur talkin about...

enlighten me
Im a Pro.....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:26pm
Nope I can't do it! The last time i enlightened you crow got offended and got our thread shut down. Im not taking any chances. U know how Butthurt he gets.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:28pm
LOL
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:28pm
lmao do you realise how pathetic you continue to make yourself look i didnt get **** closed down if someone disliked it then they closed it down you sir fail HARD you talk big game still

paw serious syzygy is the one who beat u in a duel remember?...cause i dont
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:33pm

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

like tomato as in LGD Tomato that played unreal championship? or is that a different tomato?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 10:40pm
lmao back me up Weezy says Crow. Trash SYZYGY 4 me? Its all good Crow why u trippin my man relax take a deep breath. count to 10 or something.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:28am
ur the one who has a tampon up ur ass dont bother postin ur just gunna get another thread closed down grow up kiddo

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 9:29am
i never lost a duel to syzygy when i was actually playing lol

the day that happens i wud quit and never return lol

he prolly won and took the win as a legit one, typical of medicore players to do :)
Im a Pro.....
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:37am

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

cool, i didn't know those last 2 used to duel

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Drokun

Phantaci
Terry
Deadaim
Kali
Rico
Remy
Lex
Crab
Potato
Tomato

cool, i didn't know those last 2 used to duel

They did and were nasty, thats when i was new 
Im a Pro.....
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:42am
What about Maiden01? Especially when the game was newer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>