MAG - UT3 Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG - UT3 Roster
    Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 9:06am
you still with Raven?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 7:15pm
thats right bain!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 12:04pm
There's still 2000+ people playing nightly. Dust off the game if your looking for some action.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 12:55am
when you vet your weapons get sold and thats added to the cash you have.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 8:21pm
After an eternity, I think you can finally make that a Valor next to my name.  I finally got around to reaching Veteran level and vetting over.  Are you supposed to start with over 30,000 credit points or whatever they're called?  I had over 10,000 before hand.  Too bad my first match (Domination against SVER) went sour real fast.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 4:25pm
just got my copy today and would like to join the UT3 clan for mag if there is such a thing, have you guys made new names or keeping the one from UT3?

T-R-M_Assassin View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_Assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 12:25am
T-R-M_Assassin (Raven) still a noob but getting up there on all modes
but hey what do you expect i only got the game like 2 weeks ago and havent really played it
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 8:39am
I went with valor. Hope to play with u guys soon
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 7:10am
valors weapon fires way faster and more accurate than svers thanks to this last patch (they alwasy fired faster but its f***in accurate as hell now compared to svers
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:03am
Originally posted by env_1ner

is valor the way to go or what
You can try all three if you set up three different PSN accounts. SVER has a map advantage when defending. RAVEN has high tech, faster firing weapons. All VALOR has is the skill of it's players so if you want a challenge then that's where you need to be.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:32pm
If I ever feel like going back to MAG, I'll work on finally getting to rank 60 and vetting over.  I think I was in the lower 50's (51?) when I last played.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:30pm
They're beasts.. SVER Wins time to time somehow but their gangsta guns and characters are gay.. I'll vet over to Raven afterwards since they have State of the Art technology in weapons..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:02pm
is valor the way to go or what
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 6:45pm
Will do and join Valor right away!! Then I can have some1 to play with on valor besides Bain.. And Bain could you update that I'm on Valor please. Thanks!

VALOR FTW!
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 5:09pm
i might get this game today or tomorrow i have a 30 off coupon. add me to list plz and add me everyone. i want some tips.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Hey Bain could you put me up there as SVER please? Thanks =) If anyone wants to play with me just send me a friend invite n stuff! Looking for a MAG clan otherwise already started one that is QnL with just myself LOL XD
send me an invite ill play
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 7:42pm
Hey Bain could you put me up there as SVER please? Thanks =) If anyone wants to play with me just send me a friend invite n stuff! Looking for a MAG clan otherwise already started one that is QnL with just myself LOL XD
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 9:39pm
I usually do much better with Valor's guns when I steal them from their corpses, so if I get to 60 sometime soon, I'm going over to Valor.  I generally do better with my VIA than Raven's guns.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i've vetted over to Raven cuz i think they're guns are the most accurate with high fire rate and stopping power
5 More levels to go and I'll be switching over to Raven, just to complete the trifecta. Add me on my new PSN F_U_B_O
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i've vetted over to Raven cuz i think they're guns are the most accurate with high fire rate and stopping power
Raven. BOOO!!!!
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 12:06pm

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:18pm
I was just wondering if any one from RAVEN can tell me if the weapons are any good.
Because everyone i talked 2 who was on RAVEN said that RAVEN's guns are the worst in the game. I already got 2 60 on VALOR and have 9 more levels 2 go on S.V.E.R so it would 2 nice 2 know if  RAVEN is any good or if I should prepare 4 the worst.

THANKS 4 READING
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 10:17am
Originally posted by jibba91

i hit level 60 last night 
Congratulations. Let me know if you switch sides.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 9:36am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Originally posted by aceoblivion

They should open every map to be played from both sides, why are you stuck defending the same map in any mode. I've played several maps in BFBC2 from both sides and the maps are huge, think Sabotage maps but with 8 objectives and 4 times the size, after you get the first 2, the maps open up to another 2 objectives and keeps getting bigger and bigger for 8 total objectives. MAG forces you to play with the same gun once you choose your upgrade path, that's stupid, playing the same map whjen your defending in any mode is stupid. Was bored with MAG after a couple of days. I'm learning new ways to play BFBC2 every round, from destroying vehicles to sniping to playing as a medic. I even found a lighthouse you can go to off on the side of one of the maps, you can go up top and snipe people and call in mortar strikes, it's awesome. I can play as a engineer and fire rockets at tanks if I want then go back to sniping. Never felt like I had any options in MAG, just stuck with the same gun doing the same thing over and over. I'm flying helicopters, driving boats and jetskis, driving bradleys and tanks and blowing up entire towns but yet never feel overwhelmed on foot because you can take out any vehicles with the right tools which everyone has access too. I was never going to put MAG back in after playing this game, so I traded it in for 30 bucks and picked up FFXIII.

lol great story. so does that mean you dont have bfbc2 anymore? Im picking up ff13 tommorow. Im probably gonna return mag and stick with bfbc2
I still have BFBC2 and play it every day. The games incredible.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 2:47am
i hit level 60 last night 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>