Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG - UT3 Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG - UT3 Roster
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:02pm
is valor the way to go or what
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:30pm
They're beasts.. SVER Wins time to time somehow but their gangsta guns and characters are gay.. I'll vet over to Raven afterwards since they have State of the Art technology in weapons..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 8:32pm
If I ever feel like going back to MAG, I'll work on finally getting to rank 60 and vetting over.  I think I was in the lower 50's (51?) when I last played.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:03am
Originally posted by env_1ner

is valor the way to go or what
You can try all three if you set up three different PSN accounts. SVER has a map advantage when defending. RAVEN has high tech, faster firing weapons. All VALOR has is the skill of it's players so if you want a challenge then that's where you need to be.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 7:10am
valors weapon fires way faster and more accurate than svers thanks to this last patch (they alwasy fired faster but its f***in accurate as hell now compared to svers
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 8:39am
I went with valor. Hope to play with u guys soon
T-R-M_Assassin View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_Assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 12:25am
T-R-M_Assassin (Raven) still a noob but getting up there on all modes
but hey what do you expect i only got the game like 2 weeks ago and havent really played it
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 4:25pm
just got my copy today and would like to join the UT3 clan for mag if there is such a thing, have you guys made new names or keeping the one from UT3?

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2011 at 8:21pm
After an eternity, I think you can finally make that a Valor next to my name.  I finally got around to reaching Veteran level and vetting over.  Are you supposed to start with over 30,000 credit points or whatever they're called?  I had over 10,000 before hand.  Too bad my first match (Domination against SVER) went sour real fast.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 12:55am
when you vet your weapons get sold and thats added to the cash you have.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 12:04pm
There's still 2000+ people playing nightly. Dust off the game if your looking for some action.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 7:15pm
thats right bain!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 9:06am
you still with Raven?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567