Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG - UT3 Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG - UT3 Roster
    Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:59am
Thought we should have a list of who from UT3 and iAMGaming has MAG and what faction they belong to. Post your name/faction and I'll add you. (Star denotes veteran status).

Edit 3/8/10: changed the format since alot of people are switching sides.

Reverend Crow - SVER (VAG) StarStar                                          
Incremental - SVER (VAG) Star                                                            
Two Fase - Raven                                                                                      
Wopr  - SVER (VAG) Star
Cokkenballs SVER (VAG)Star                                                                                                 
Fluffy - Valor (VAG)                                                                                                      
Killingugood - Valor (H2K)Star                                                                                       
SickNvicious - Raven 
SickBoogieMurder - ValorStar                                                                                                 
DaaBomb - SVER (LIK) Star
Buzzin Frog - Valor (KEQ) Star
Q80Face - Valor (KEQ)Star
Medic - RAVEN StarStar
Thatsmatt - SVER (LIK)
GrecoISU - SVER (VAG)Star
Bain - Valor (KEQ)StarStarStar
TX2K7 - SVER (LIK)Star
GreenyLaad - Valor
Qwest - Valor 
GulleyBoy21 - Valor (VAG)
KayoticKilla - Valor
Heavenly Trinity - Valor
Helscream - Valor
Warheart - SVER
Jibba - SVERStar
Veda - SVER
Devil Horror - SVER
Mega Hott - SVER
Lunacy - SVER
Silver J - SVER
Surfacing - SVER
Misfit44 - SVERStar
InHumane_Killa - SVER
TRM-Assassin - Raven

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:04am
traders, cough
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 12:11pm
awww....two fase must be lonely
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:00pm
im a veteran so put a star next to my name would be nice to know whos hit lvl 60 already i hit it with 33 hours i started over as a Valor again so im a lvl 6 valor for now wont take too long to hit lvl 60 again
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:31pm
Crow is beastly at this game, so glad you stayed on Valor
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:37pm
yeah dude mk43 mod 1 with all the attachments+my accuracy=massive headshots=easy kills for those on ut3 sayin my accuracy sucks on controller shove that up your ass!!
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:59pm
I just picked up my copy today. Getting ready to hop in now. Hit me up at PSN ID: KayoticKiller.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:08pm
imma watch a movie then ill be on first things first unlock rescuctation as soon as u can
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:42pm
Yeah me and Crow r by far the best killers on the game.

Ace and Cokkenballs are by far the best medics on the game, lmao, I just had to throw that out there.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Ace and Cokkenballs are by far the best medics on the game, lmao, I just had to throw that out there.

considering Ace gets startled easily and then knifes you in the head.  then heals you up for his points....

so wait...you get -5XP for a team kill.  and +10 for a heal.  which gives you +5XP.... that's why you always have more points than me!!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:47pm
Man Ether sounds like your another one that suffered from Ace team killing everyone, jesus Ace, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:59pm
no u dont get points for team kills /heals unless u do what i do hit your own team mates until their half dead then the enemy kills them i heal them haha i get the points (i only do that to wopr and ace)
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:08pm
Crow is a freak of nature in this game. I get 18 kills and 350pts and I'm happier than a puppy with two peters. Crow enters a game with 10 minutes already gone and gets 50 kills and 1000 points. ACE and I were playing with him last night while Incremental was under house arrest by his girlfriend. Crow left to go find WOPR and ACE and I were like "You wanna see if we can actually win a match without Crow?"
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:25pm
So...... did you? (win a match without Crow)
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

So...... did you? (win a match without Crow)
Yes! In spite of my being there, I think we won 2 of 3. ACE is a beast too.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 8:18pm
I'm not starting over when I hit level 60, I'm using a lock on rocket launcher and anti-tank mines in acquisition. You know where your vehicles are that they are trying to steal, so you put down mines in front of the garage, you can also lock on to the vehicle with the rocket launcher. Also in domination the rocket launcher locks on to the turrents that the enemy is mowing everyone down with. I would rather play the game with everything unlocked so I can enjoy the game and not have to start over with zero. So once I hit level 60, I'm staying there. I'm at 56 now. You can score alot more pts in domination than sabotage. I've scored 1500 pts. on domination and that was without anyone in my squad that I knew and only playing that mode 3 times.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 10:38am
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

I just picked up my copy today. Getting ready to hop in now. Hit me up at PSN ID: KayoticKiller.
Let me know what faction you are?
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Crow is beastly at this game, so glad you stayed on Valor

If he didn't he'd be a traitorous bastard.
Got Pwned?

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 12:55pm
BTW, broke 1K points in a game yesterday and almost did it the next game (900+).  
Got Pwned?

DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 4:24am
BIGUP!! VEDA!! he knows were the power is
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 4:27am

But i dunno ravan is pritty badboy

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 8:48am
RAVEN - I like the pants and shirts... but trying other factions on alts.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

BIGUP!! VEDA!! he knows were the power is
You in SVER?
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 11:09am

u can throw my name with veda im in sver too

GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
I'm pretty sure Crow found some way to cheat, nobody is this good...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>