Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG - UT3 Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG - UT3 Roster
    Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 9:04pm
Go on without me. . .
I have 3 more pts. to go.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
Hey how is Mag? Is it slow or fast? Like ut3? I'ma be getting for my b-day so hope im not wasting my money on it but it seems fun as h#ll
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 11:49pm
its slow realistic shooter tactical you need teammates
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:23am
K thanks crow. 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:25am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

its slow realistic shooter tactical you need teammates

Yeah, being a good teammate can be almost as good as a great killer in this game.  Having a headset helps much more than VCTF or Warfare in UT3 imo.  I wish mine still worked and more SVER people had one. (I can't speak/ answer back.)  I've only heard a fair amount of chatter (outside of Domination) once or twice in Sabotage and twice (out of three times) in Acquisition. (I keep forgetting that I played it on Defense once.)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:07am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Go on without me. . .
I have 3 more pts. to go.
No, we'll wait. You'll be at 60 soon.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:17am
The last few points are taking forever!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:32am

GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:14pm
I stayed home sick on Monday and got it up the last 3 levels in a few hours.  That included several 700+ domination games.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:55am
Vetting to SVER =

In fact, anything but Valor =

Got Pwned?

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:01pm
i joined SVER because i dont like green VALOR n tried Raven but thier guns aren't strong enough in comparison with SVER. they may be more accurate but u can control accuracy a lil with burst fire. i ripped through half a Raven squad few days back using the SVER PSK MG

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:48pm
I've only had a handful of matches against them, compared to the many SVER vs Valor Sabotagues I've had, but from what I've experienced, they're generally much easier to fight than Valor.  It took several matches for me to be on a winning SVER team against Valor.  It only took one for Raven. (We lost the first one I was in.)  Same mode.. same terms (attacking).. over before the ten minute mark.

I think I'm kind of glad I didn't pick Raven now.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by GrecoISU

I stayed home sick on Monday and got it up the last 3 levels in a few hours.  That included several 700+ domination games.
Greco, you are a great platoon leader. You were very patient with my noob a$$ the other night in domination. Thanks!
BTW, my cat Reagan (Named after our 40th president) got a kill the other night. I set my controller down to put a fresh dip in and she laid on the controller and knifed a member of Raven on Copper Hills. Even my cat is better at knifing people than me!
GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 8:15am

Greco, you are a great platoon leader. You were very patient with my noob a$$ the other night in domination. Thanks!
BTW, my cat Reagan (Named after our 40th president) got a kill the other night. I set my controller down to put a fresh dip in and she laid on the controller and knifed a member of Raven on Copper Hills. Even my cat is better at knifing people than me!

Thanks!  I'm trying.

Nice on the cat knifing.  I'm impressed!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 8:48am
Finally, after whoring the repair kit and med kit, I got to level 60.
Are we going to go SVER now?
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:04pm

didnt u say sver sucks?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by jibba91

didnt u say sver sucks?

Yeah, they did, but I think they also prefer SVER over Raven.  Considering how his cat could knifed a Raven member and I still find them easier than the Valor guys, I don't blame them.  Also, it might also be because someone mentioned that SVER's the closest thing to pirates being in MAG.

Oh, and after a night on UT3 last night, I'll probably be back tonight.  It was fun, at times, but most of the matches I could find were DM.  The VCTF servers were full most of the time and most of the other modes were a ghosttown, with 4 or less players playing (Duel had 0 when I first got on.).  I guess this game and others are starting to suffocate UT3.  Well, that and the stupid error we had on March 1.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 1:24pm
We had a good Warfare game going until a custom map that most didn't have was voted. f***ing retards  will never learn.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by jibba91

didnt u say sver sucks?
I did say SVER sucks. With their hoodies and bandanas they look like a bunch of terrorists and bangers. Frankly, I'm suprised I haven't been the victim of a drive-by during the game. I'm not saying there aren't cool, upstanding people that wear hoodies. I just have a personal issue with hoodies because of a job I used to have. When I was in college, I worked the door at a local dance club. Both times I had guns pulled on me it was by gangsta wanna-be's wearing hoodies. Most of the weapons I found on people I patted down were wearing hoodies. Again, I'm not impuning the character of everyone that wears hoodies. I'm just painting with broad strokes based on my experience.
VAG is switching factions solely to get the trophies and go through veteran mode. Eventually, I think we will level 60 all 3.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 5:57pm
Just started playing MAG yesterday. ***cing legendary in size and scope. Seem's like I got to play catch up.

Valor
GrecoISU View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote GrecoISU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:13am
Did you guys switch last night?  Are we decided on what faction we're going to for sure?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 8:56am
SVER.
BTW, when I went to make the clan tag, it told me that I couldn't because it was in use and it contained offensive words. WTF?
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:11am
LIK isnt a clan...sorta just did it for fun O.o [LIK]daaBOMB :P yum yum lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:07am
Originally posted by daaBOMB

LIK isnt a clan...sorta just did it for fun O.o [LIK]daaBOMB :P yum yum lol
I know but I think Matt's and TX's names look better with that tag. LOL. 
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 2:51am

SVER.
BTW, when I went to make the clan tag, it told me that I couldn't because it was in use and it contained offensive words. WTF?

i think you can't do VAG as a clan name if team VAG still have team members on Valor still.
as 4 offensive words.if it worked once, it should work again. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>