FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BFBC 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFBC 2
    Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

maybe if i buy this i can finally get to play with lunchy again
Get it trainwreck, we'll be playing this all the time.
Yeshh, will be glorious!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:01pm
il grab it in 2-3 weeks. wonder if qwest is startin up eZ again for this
shine on you crazy diamond
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:44am
Actually think I like Conquest better than Rush.
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm
I like Conquest better as well

XBL: I Am Osirus
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:31pm
when you start a game under Rush or Conquest, will it alternate you between the two from game to game? I hope it does, we'll give that a go tonight.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:18pm

when you start a game under Rush or Conquest, will it alternate you between the two from game to game? I hope it does, we'll give that a go tonight.
I think thats the idea.   Conquest maps are HUGE.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:41pm
Eat it whore...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:00pm
titty f@cking christ
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:53am
ggs last nite y'all.  so that was you who kept saying "titty f@cking christ " last nite huh ace? lmao

i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:51am
love this game amazing
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by KingKesi

ggs last nite y'all.  so that was you who kept saying "titty f@cking christ " last nite huh ace? lmao
haha, ace and me both don that phrase, however, I usually say 'Holy jesus titty fuc king christ' That win last night against the team of snipers was brutal. I really wish more objectives werent able to be destroyed by bringing down buildings.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by KingKesi

All the phrases are Lunchy's, he just finds it hilarious when I say them. Especially when I say "Eat it whore".
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by i_Own_U

love this game amazing
Get into some games with us, when you get 4 good players in a squad, it's really amazing.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:37pm
I think 2 NG's, 1 assult and 1 Med is a good combo for a 4 person team. Imagine 3 squads of that. Maybe 2 snipers outa 12, but RPG dudes are extremely necessary when you got tanks on your back yard every 5 minutes. BC2 is like crack,...i need it...
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 7:05pm

Originally posted by i_Own_U

love this game amazing
Get into some games with us, when you get 4 good players in a squad, it's really amazing.

ya i definitely felt like i was playing better after a couple of games with u guys.  I guess the fact that I started to unlock better weapons, etc helped too..lol.  teamwork is really key in this game.  In UT3 and MW2 my solo skills were enough to do the job in a lot of cases. That ish doesn't work in this game!

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

il grab it in 2-3 weeks. wonder if qwest is startin up eZ again for this
sure am i'll get this @ Easter & if not i'll get it w/ my best buy gift card
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:35am
man ace, you missed some GREAT games.  Me and kilo were tearing sh t up, and we got hooked up with two other beastly players, we steam rolled them the first match, then arica harbor came up, it was picture perfect.  I had a (possible) record score, 6200 points and kilo was in second place.  I was a medic and got my heal pack and defibulator in one match!  ;)  Sh t is too ill.
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 7:16am
HEY can we get a UT3 roster on this game?

whos got it?

and can we put this as a sticky topic in the game section?
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:45pm
Just got it last night on PC.  Hella fun.  Felt a little lost at first, but soon was tearing it up.  Until a storm came through last night and turned off my power and reset my computer in the middle of a match.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:07pm

aint it great? man its much better than MAG so far. This game needs to be a sticky

Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

aint it great? man its much better than MAG so far. This game needs to be a sticky

Great job FOG, the couple of maps we played went well, your already good and going to be awesome. Everyone will be bowing to the new GOD of BFBC2.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 8:31am
lol thanks but it will be a long time untill that happens if it does. ill be doing the real bfbc2 training irl come april.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
Why haven't more UT3'rs got this yet? Well, ya need to. Never a dull moment.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:21pm
This game is incredible.  I think it beats any other game I've played outside UT3.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

This game is incredible.  I think it beats any other game I've played outside UT3.
Yeah man, this game rocks. It gets better every time you play it learn all the things you can do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>