FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BFBC 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFBC 2
    Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm
Just went to my parents house last night, it had snowed an inch or two, i went out back behind they house in the woods with their dog, and the moon was out enough, I literally felt like i was in Nelson Bay, it looked exactly like it, but I wasnt looking out for snipers though.  ;)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:34am
Just FYI, i currently have 614 dog tags, that means 614 ppl got knifed by me ;)
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:59am
Just played my first few online games tonight with Aqua...It's fun for the most part but it will take some time too get used too...All i tried too do was run around the map & knife mofo's but that didnt work out too well for me..Got about 20 dog tags on my first couple of sessions.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:31am
LMAO - DoD says "Maybe I'll look at the campaign for a minute...  na, screw that let's go online and play this MF".

Next thing you know he says "oh, I see a guy right there... GIMME THEM DOGTAGS B1TCH!  WOW I STABBED THAT MF IN THE HEAD!".  It was his first kill in this game and funny as hell.

Good times ahead...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

LMAO - DoD says "Maybe I'll look at the campaign for a minute...  na, screw that let's go online and play this MF".

Next thing you know he says "oh, I see a guy right there... GIMME THEM DOGTAGS B1TCH!  WOW I STABBED THAT MF IN THE HEAD!".  It was his first kill in this game and funny as hell.

Good times ahead...
Get with Lunchy and I to make a squad of 4. I'm on every night after 9pm eastern. Should be able to play alot this weekend.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Good times ahead...
Get with Lunchy and I to make a squad of 4. I'm on every night after 9pm eastern. Should be able to play alot this weekend.
OO, Ace, DoD, WaterRocket an me. Got a new rap name, call me dishesBnasty
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 7:18pm
Lol, I got 44 Kills & 106 Deaths so far!  =(
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 1:51am
played tonight with Aqua, lots of fun, especially when he's getting ready to knife someone and I shoot them instead. Funny stuff.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:37am

played tonight with Aqua, lots of fun, especially when he's getting ready to knife someone and I shoot them instead. Funny stuff.

Hell yeah, I always have a great time watching him die! For example...
The other day he gets into the apache...10 seconds later he nose dives into the ground & kills himself...
I have no room too talk...I went outside of the map & couldnt get back in time..Not only did i did..I read this in bold letters on my screen...

EPIC FAIL
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

The other day he gets into the apache...10 seconds later he nose dives into the ground & kills himself...
I have no room too talk...I went outside of the map & couldnt get back in time..Not only did i did..I read this in bold letters on my screen...

EPIC FAIL

Very funny c0ckboy.  He's talking about me creeping up on a bad guy to stab him while he's also creeping behind me (Ace musta spawned on me).  I get my shiney, freshly sharpened knife out and he frickin shoots the bad guy in the head just as I go to knife him.  It was a classic.

We were laughing so hard in one map.  We found a sweetspot for the tank and each had like 1200 points in less than 5 minutes.  LMAO.  Prizes and promotions kept flashing on my screen.  Big fun for sure!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:59am

EPIC FAIL
Yea, cant go outside the boundaries. Kinda like I cant be within 100 yards of a playground.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

EPIC FAIL
Yea, cant go outside the boundaries. Kinda like I cant be within 100 yards of a playground.
LMFAO & i just got the game & i also got GOW3. i'll open BBC2 tomorrow
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 5:16am
Originally posted by QwEsT

EPIC FAIL

I wish you didnt open it,  You got like 3 dog tags off me alone.... I think i heard Arkos say he got a few off you! Lol
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:37am

EPIC FAIL

I wish you didnt open it,  You got like 3 dog tags off me alone.... I think i heard Arkos say he got a few off you! Lol
i got 2 from u & killed u twice w/ my gun.
1 time i knifed Arkos it says he's dead on the bottom of my screen & 4 some reason he somehow knifed me & afterwards it says he's still alive. i already h8 the knife & lag in the game >=(
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 2:18am

EPIC FAIL

i got 2 from u & killed u twice w/ my gun.
1 time i knifed Arkos it says he's dead on the bottom of my screen & 4 some reason he somehow knifed me & afterwards it says he's still alive. i already h8 the knife & lag in the game >=(

Stabbing ppl definately takes some time gettin used too...One thing i did notice about this game i like is it's pretty easy too find a game & i havent had any issues with lagg.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 9:28pm
Check out my sig b****es!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:15pm

Where did you go to get it?  I got kinda bored with this game already...Only 4 modes & 5 maps...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:04pm

Where did you go to get it?  I got kinda bored with this game already...Only 4 modes & 5 maps...
Man, i haven't even got bored with Rush, and now im playing Squad Rush, which is fun as all hell. Squad DM was decent, and Conquest is a decent change.
Rush-Laguna Presa, Port Valdez, Arica Harbor, Nelson Bay, Isla Inocentes, Valpariso
Conquest-Arica Harbor, Atamaca Desert, Laguna Presa, Laguna Alta, Panama Canal, White Pass
SR& SDM- are small variations of the above. If your getting bored i'd suggest messing around with other kits, and playing your role.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:54pm
Hey ace,you aint the only one with a fancy sig now!

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:26pm

Man, i haven't even got bored with Rush, and now im playing Squad Rush, which is fun as all hell. Squad DM was decent, and Conquest is a decent change.
Rush-Laguna Presa, Port Valdez, Arica Harbor, Nelson Bay, Isla Inocentes, Valpariso
Conquest-Arica Harbor, Atamaca Desert, Laguna Presa, Laguna Alta, Panama Canal, White Pass
SR& SDM- are small variations of the above. If your getting bored i'd suggest messing around with other kits, and playing your role.

Good point...I think it's the pace of the game that gets too me..
Just played a few levels of the campaign & the graphics are pretty amazing.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:37pm

Good point...I think it's the pace of the game that gets too me..
Just played a few levels of the campaign & the graphics are pretty amazing.
I just felt really underwhelmed by the campaign.  It was slightly better than the first BC, but luckily the multiplayer is good enough.   Also, even when i thought i was getting bored with assult kit, i started using a shot gun and c4, when that got kinda boring, i was using smoke grenades,  an there is nothing more fun (for me) than getting my guys through choke points by using a barrage of smoke grenades to confuse the hell outa the enemy! 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 4:14pm
How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:05pm

How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...
Mine motion assist is your right d-pad gadget in the Recon class.  You just toss is like a grenade and it tells your and your team the location of incoming baddies.  Also, if you need assistance with trophies, i could offer some pointers, i platinumed it a few weeks ago.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 5:50pm

Found it at bfbc2.elxx.net    found this link at the official Battlefield site in the forums.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:07pm
Diggin' the custom sigs for this game.
-- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>