FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BFBC 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFBC 2
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Diggin' the custom sigs for this game.

Damn bro, Yours is tight..Cant wait too see my updated one instead of the one you made me F|_|CKER!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...
Mine motion assist is your right d-pad gadget in the Recon class.  You just toss is like a grenade and it tells your and your team the location of incoming baddies.  Also, if you need assistance with trophies, i could offer some pointers, i platinumed it a few weeks ago.

Oh Aiight...I've done that before just didnt know what it was called...Was it that difficult too beat on Veteran mode?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:20pm

Diggin' the custom sigs for this game.

Damn bro, Yours is tight..Cant wait too see my updated one instead of the one you made me F|_|CKER!!

Check this one out.  If you like it, the code is in your profile at our site.

Although... I think this one suits you better:

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:30pm

How do you do the motion mine spot assists & is there a certain class you have to use to do this?  It says you need to do 10 of them along with a few others for 1 of the online trophies...
Mine motion assist is your right d-pad gadget in the Recon class.  You just toss is like a grenade and it tells your and your team the location of incoming baddies.  Also, if you need assistance with trophies, i could offer some pointers, i platinumed it a few weeks ago.

Oh Aiight...I've done that before just didnt know what it was called...Was it that difficult too beat on Veteran mode?
You only have to beat the last level on the hardest difficulty.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:08pm

Damn, Only one level?  That's good  news for...Did you beat it on your first try?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:23pm

Damn, Only one level?  That's good  news for...Did you beat it on your first try?
The campaign took about 7 hours to complete with finding all the mcom stations, and the last level on hardest difficulty took like 10 minutes, like 2 or 3 attempts, its just remembering were the baddies are @.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:25pm
Do these sigs update automatically, or manually?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:28pm
I thought automatically...I saw somewhere where it said next update in 26 hours...

I wish this game had a Co-Op like Resistance 2...That $h!t would be fun as hell..
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:30pm
hmm, also ingame it says i have 620+ dog tags and my signature doesnt display them all?!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:36pm

hmm, also ingame it says i have 620+ dog tags and my signature doesnt display them all?!

And i thought you were just puttin up a front! My dog tag count is correct..I think i'ma have too play some BBC2 ina minute & add a few more too my collection.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:53pm

Do these sigs update automatically, or manually?

I found this one in your stats.  Maybe you can compare the stats sig to sig to see if they update:

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:55pm
Hmmm.  Looks like the newer one is more up to date!
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 2:58pm

LoL, I'm surpised you havent updates Ace's since he shoots every fool you try too knife!

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 8:54pm
Haha, oh WateRocket, does your sarcasm know no bounds? Pretty funny tho. @ Dod, yea, ace and I are each others shadows, an he steals a good deal of my kills.   But, anything for the team.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 10:52pm
I don't think they update automatically.  I also don't think the stats server is current either.
-- Thomas Jefferson
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:59am
They update on their own, just takes a day or so. Just got home and mines updated from a couple a days ago.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:29pm
What's the difference between the copper colored dog tags and the silver ones?
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:52pm

What's the difference between the copper colored dog tags and the silver ones?
Bronze signafies that the person was under level 30. Silver i believe is level 31-40, and 41-50 is gold dog tag.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:54pm
Hmm, my sig isnt updated.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:07pm
I just watched the site update and the sigs apparently don't.  That sucks because I died a lot less lately.  Pretty soon I may break even.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 2:16pm
Guess it updates every 2 days
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
Dont normally post this type of video, but its funny!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:25pm
Played my first Squad Rush & TDM today wit Arkos...God damn that other squad didnt have a chance! 

Do you think they'll be adding new modes too this game along with maps?
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:11pm

Played my first Squad Rush & TDM today wit Arkos...God damn that other squad didnt have a chance! 

Love squad rush, it's my new favorite mode. Even if you don't have a full squad of good players you still have a chance since there's only 4 players against you.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Love squad rush, it's my new favorite mode. Even if you don't have a full squad of good players you still have a chance since there's only 4 players against you.
Yup, squad rush is a good time.  I really hope they add more maps to squad rush.  There is enough variety in Rush and Conquest, and then there is more variety when you go to hardcore mode, cuz then you have to switch up your play style again. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>