FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BFBC 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFBC 2
    Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 4:55pm
Wow! had this game a week and just popped it into the tray tonight for 40 mins, idky but I like it far better than the copy of MAG that I traded it for. And yes to me it feels a lot better than MW2 which i havent yet played on PS3. The movement in BFBC2 seems more fluid better than the original and i luv the pop pop pop of the assault rifle and grenade launcher is sweet. Do all the weapons feel as good as this?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 5:40pm
i dno my my layout is medic so i got LMG, trin we should play on it sometime, im pretty decent @ rush

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Wow! had this game a week and just popped it into the tray tonight for 40 mins, idky but I like it far better than the copy of MAG that I traded it for. And yes to me it feels a lot better than MW2 which i havent yet played on PS3. The movement in BFBC2 seems more fluid better than the original and i luv the pop pop pop of the assault rifle and grenade launcher is sweet. Do all the weapons feel as good as this?
When you progress and get better guns, its alot better!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:09pm
and when your abilities improve it gets better aswell, i got an amazing defib kill yesterday

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:42pm
My fav setup is
Assault:  XM8 or AUG .77 with Red dot scope, and smoke grenades, and Tracer Dart gun.

Medic: XM8 LMG or PKM LMG with red dot scope, with M1911 pistol.

NG: XM8 Compact or AKS with Red dot scope, with Tracer Dart, and Carl Gustav RPG.

Recon: M95 sniper rifle with normal scope or SVV with 4X scope.  M1911 pistol, and C4 for defending and Mortar Strike for attacking.

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:58pm
mine is
Assault: XM8 4x scope, m9 40mm G

Medic: M60 no attachments, m9, defib, med kit

Engineer: haven't done yet

Recon: SV98 12X scope, M9, mortar

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 6:42am
Nice one Lunchy and Demon i'm gonna have to read this whole damn thread now for tips etc. I must admit I ventured online just to sample to game in its true form and I wasn't disappointed it was immense fun even without comms. I dont know the mode or maps I played but it was a lot like WF without a core or domination (not big on reading the instructions just dive in and have fun figuring it out). I played 2 maps one that had lots of greenery for camping mofo snipers (yes i died a bit and got knifed a couple of time too lol but I manged a few kills and a headshot with my assault rifle - flukey aim).
The second map was better it was a dock with 4 areas and i died till i figured some stuff out then i was killing too. I'll have to link up with some of u guys online for some fun once i get playing  this game. Someone here said they couldn't understand why UT3 community wasn't into BFBC2, and from what ive seen i can't understand it either!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 1:48pm
i think you played rush..... with objectives to go and arm the bomb...........i tried to follow you today but you weren't in-game unfortunatly and has anyone's game frozen up on em whilst online??? i was playing rish yesterday and i was on 6000 sumthin XP n my game froze when i tried to spawn, luckily it counts and adds your xp whilst in-game so i dind't lose any

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 5:19pm
Rush is awesome. if you got competent friends, Squad Rush is a blast. Conquest is like vctf, its a good change of pace, it can be fun, rewarding, but my love is the two Rush modes. A time will come, when you have eureka moment, when you will see how diverse and deep the gameplay can be. Take for example, Assault; if you cant get close enough to the charge to set, throw down an ammo box and launch your 40mm grenades at the objective (Something Ace has down pat). Have your teammate go NG with RPG and blast it from a distance an keep him full of ammo. Put C4 on the UAV and work together to do a UAV bomb and destroy the objective. Go Recon and call in Mortar Strikes when the enemies try to disarm the objectives. Use Smoke grenades to make it threw enemy occupied choke points. This is just in rush alone. Then you play rush in Hardcore mode, you have to change your play style. I dont understand how any UT3 fan couldn't LOVE BC2.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 5:27pm
Also read on a website that DICE was going to add the Japanese beach map from BF 1942, which was the best map in that game. Also heard of a Normandy-esque type of new Rush map. Storming the shore with jet ski's why takin' mortar fire to my nuts. Sounds good!
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 5:36pm
i got the game from my dad's friend and he already entered the special downloads code thingy so if i want the downloadable content from the bfbc2 store thing the i'd have to pay £9.99 :O:O:O thats a real shame  2

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

i got the game from my dad's friend and he already entered the special downloads code thingy so if i want the downloadable content from the bfbc2 store thing the i'd have to pay £9.99 :O:O:O thats a real shame  2
Forgive my worldwide ignorance, but what is that in dollars?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

Forgive my worldwide ignorance, but what is that in dollars?

As of today = $15.49 US Dollars
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 3:27am
well then, $15.49 just to get 2 new maps i think and w/e else it is, you'd think you could re-use the code

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 11:57am
I was in the ToX in Bad company. And i leave and play Ut3. After my exams i wanna buy it and own everyone and every building ^^ so funny to destroy the map
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 12:08pm
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 11:39pm
I'm confused...The new maps that come out for this game arent they free with your VIP code?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'm confused...The new maps that come out for this game arent they free with your VIP code?
I believe the ones you got already are, but not sure about the upcoming maps!
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

yeh but i couldn't use the VIP code i got as it had already been used

daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:21am
Just got the game...well i had it on the day it came out but didn't hav anyone 2 play it wiv T_T but TX2K7 got the game and we will be on it 2night :) hope it's betta than MW2!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:34am
hey hey hey hey. u dind thave no one to play it with. then tx got it ya.. WHAT ABOUT ME!?!?!? u forgot about me i see!!!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:35am
oh and chrissie! lol my bad forgot, he sold his games 2 get it >.< fingers crossed its good
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:35am
sozims missy!!! dunno why i forgot cause i was talking about it wiv u yesterday! shoosh! im sleepy >.<
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:39am
LOL hehe its ok.. but still.. cant believe u 4got there! tears* lol. and yahhh i know i know i 4give ya :P
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:39am
hopefully ill be better in this than i am at MAG!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>