Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Campers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Campers...
    Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 2:06am
Ok so i hear so many ppl the complain nonstop about campers and how they ruin the game..really wats the big deal about campers? it makes the game more realistic if you ask me...i mean really what do the ppl in the millitary really do in one of there missions? cause i no there not running out in open spaces like idiots, begging to be shot..lol this doesnt really have much of a point other than campers...so ppl camp, why does everyone complain about it?
theVIRUSofLIFE69
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:44am

i camp my a$$ off every single game type i play..... win or lose

camping = AC130's Thumbs Up
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:26am
lol people complain cos it requires no skill to do.. anyone can camp and just wait for someone to come along.. i guess its ok to camp for a little while.. then move to another spot and camp there for a lil bit... but if your moving every few minutes can it be considered camping?.. and yeah i see what your saying punisher about it being realistic that people camp in a real life war... but this game no where near resembles a real life war.. nothing like it.. mag for example is meant to be like a real war and people camp in that game.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:27am
i just run around with my ump or mp5k with marathon and lightweight most of the time :D.. no neeed to camp
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:28am
thing is... most of the time people think others camp... but most of the time the person only stays in that one spot for a few seconds because they know someone is comming
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 10:21am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

mag for example is meant to be like a real war and people camp in that game.

There is very little camping in MAG. I have to disagree.
The game is disincentivises camping because its objective based further incentivezed by Frago Bonus points.
Squads still do have people 'camping' ... some sniping from a distance for example, but its a fraction of what happens in MW2 .... if the majority of your squad is not aggressivley attacking the objective ... YOU WILL LOSE.

At best if you camp and dont move w your squad you'll just get voted out

ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 11:38am
yeah its true, anyone can hide in one spot and just wait for someone to come along and shoot them in the back.... but you cant score too much if you only camp, so you can usually tell by the score who wasnt camping.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:43pm
Why bother crying about it?

Camping, defending... whatever you want to call it. It will inevitably happen in any game that offers a defensive strategy.

foxtrap View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxtrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:10pm
As long as shooting games exist. there will always be these kinds of people.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:41am
camping does get hella annoying/frustrating... people think i camp because i have a pretty good k/d ratio...but i honestly don't camp... i have like ADD or something... i hate staying in one place for long periods of time...i need to be active and move around constantly, that's why i'm an offensive player.. i like to hunt and kill! oh and another annoying this is snipers... but that's ok... camping isn't!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:42am
camping in the game is the reason that i did not buy it. made the game really boring the capaign is the bomb though
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:51am
the campaign was awesome! that's what i played first before hopping onto multi-player.. finished it in 8 hours!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:53am
they only let me borrow the game. the only time i played multi player is when my friend who let me borrow it came over, i felt bad that i never played it so i had to pretend i was enjoying every second of it.
foxtrap View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxtrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:05am
Originally posted by iPwN

camping does get hella annoying/frustrating... people think i camp because i have a pretty good k/d ratio...but i honestly don't camp... i have like ADD or something... i hate staying in one place for long periods of time...i need to be active and move around constantly, that's why i'm an offensive player.. i like to hunt and kill! oh and another annoying this is snipers... but that's ok... camping isn't!

You can never kill me though when you hunt. too elusive for ya Tongue.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:14am
Originally posted by foxtrap

You can never kill me though when you hunt. too elusive for ya Tongue.
LOL dont make me laugh foxy :P you know very well that i pwn you! don't make me take unessecary actions... i have that K/D ratio comparrison WinkLOL
foxtrap View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxtrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:24am

don't make me take unessecary actions... i have that K/D ratio comparrison.

you don't beat me anymore. now i have .01 more than you. so  Tongue!

anyways back on topic: campers wouldnt be so much of a problem if the match wasn't domination. search and destroy i can understand because its a defensive strategy and the opposing force has to overpower/outsmart them.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 5:16pm
i love snd but i hate how on this game tonsssss of people use the heartbeat sensor sooo annoying!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

yeah its true, anyone can hide in one spot and just wait for someone to come along and shoot them in the back.... but you cant score too much if you only camp, so you can usually tell by the score who wasnt camping.

true... if the person camps in some random place and wait for someone to come by.. then yeah not alot of kills... there was this one guy camping in in domination no where near any flags... in underpass all thw way at the edge of the map.. he was there for the majority of the game.. and got something like 5 killls... like seriously.. what is the point of camping there!? ha... but u can get alot of kills if u camp in a smart spot where people on the other team would have to pass ... still dont require skill lol
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 4:54pm

you say it makes the game more realistic, when commando pro lets u sky dive and live, riot sheilds deflect 100 cal ac130 bullets, and you can weild two shotguns, one in each hand without breaking your wrists/arm and u can shoot down recon planes with hand guns????????????????????????????????????????????????????  I think the last thing the game needs is campers 

Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Coke_Man24 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Coke_Man24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:21am
I hate campers and snipers campers to me ruin the flow of a match by sitting in corners...i do that to reload or check the scoreboard and snipers just piss me cause they always seem to kill in BS ways and Thermal pisses me off also
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 11:48pm
Lol @ your sig $h!tstain!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 2:41am
My two cents, for what its worth.  In any DM type game, kneeling or laying down should be disabled.  As for anyother game type, every things go.  Except for team stacking and glitching!
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

My two cents, for what its worth.  In any DM type game, kneeling or laying down should be disabled.  As for anyother game type, every things go.  Except for team stacking and glitching!

Hmmmm, are we now just complaining that MW2 isnt UT3? lmao
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 6:17am

Campers wont ever go away, it always been in the game

I try and do a bit of both, stick and move is mainly what i do (Which is great tactic as i got 47 kills to 7 deaths in Sabotage in Estate yestoday doing this). If i see someone whose camping i normally take them out at the first opening or move outta the way and wait for the right moment to strike.

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by LimitlessMonster

Campers wont ever go away, it always been in the game

I try and do a bit of both, stick and move is mainly what i do (Which is great tactic as i got 47 kills to 7 deaths in Sabotage in Estate yestoday doing this). If i see someone whose camping i normally take them out at the first opening or move outta the way and wait for the right moment to strike.

54 kills 3 deaths running around wid spas12 light weight n marathon, trust me stick and move is ok but running like a terrorist owns all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>