FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Campers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Campers...
    Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:28pm
chrissie stop bringing ur MW2 camping ways into MAG u noob, look out there in those trees...its chrissie camping xD im just messn bro, ur gettn better.
u still gotta unlearn the camping ways of MW2!
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Why bother crying about it?

Camping, defending... whatever you want to call it. It will inevitably happen in any game that offers a defensive strategy.

I got my **** stacked up nicely in the "longhouse" Primus, tent, survival kit, rsp. All the thing i need for Hardcore camping..
The objective of camping is too "lockdown" areas... I do not see the point of running in to the enemy if i can wait for them in a narrow hallway or even just defending a,b or c in domination!
My team are often under in point early in game... racking up kill streaks. And when we are set with those, its raping time:-)
So the term camping is widely missunderstood...
curium64
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
I CAMP just too get a rise outta ppl...If you're dumb enough too keep coming back too the same spot for the same result...That's on you....Ppl call it camping, I call it Defense!
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

Originally posted by LimitlessMonster

Campers wont ever go away, it always been in the game

I try and do a bit of both, stick and move is mainly what i do (Which is great tactic as i got 47 kills to 7 deaths in Sabotage in Estate yestoday doing this). If i see someone whose camping i normally take them out at the first opening or move outta the way and wait for the right moment to strike.

54 kills 3 deaths running around wid spas12 light weight n marathon, trust me stick and move is ok but running like a terrorist owns all.

I'm not a fan of running around killing people left, right and center when i see someone, i like stalking esc approach i go for, of picking my moments when i have a clear chance, i did use to run around all the time when started but went away from that tactic.

Gotta agree with DoD there, If someone dumb enough to go to the same spot every single time or stupid enough to stay in it all the time without being aware of whats going on around them, and they get killed it's no one elses fault but there own. 
Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 5:50pm
thats not the point wen people have to go that way to run the flag or capture an Objective and ur sitting there wid a HB sensor and wen u see them on it u take out ur double model, they havnt got a chance 
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 5:51pm
although if any one camps me like that i get a spas, slaughter then t-bag the living shet out of them then send them message saying sumthing like " hahahahaha ur a failure, cant even camp right"
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

My two cents, for what its worth.  In any DM type game, kneeling or laying down should be disabled.  As for anyother game type, every things go.  Except for team stacking and glitching!

Hmmmm, are we now just complaining that MW2 isnt UT3? lmao
Im confused...
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:30am
every game i am involved in who eve loses they complain whether its camping, sniping , heart beat sensors, col blooded , thermal,  pain killer, commando, and anything in the game that kills that person 

get better or get beat by aquanuts
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:45am
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

every game i am involved in who eve loses they complain whether its camping, sniping , heart beat sensors, col blooded , thermal,  pain killer, commando, and anything in the game that kills that person

get better or get beat by aquanuts
I received some pretty amusing hatemail the other day claiming all sorts of things for going 30-5 & 30-10... When in reality, all they needed was a Stinger to take out my Harrier & my PaveLow.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 10:53am

My two cents, for what its worth.  In any DM type game, kneeling or laying down should be disabled.  As for anyother game type, every things go.  Except for team stacking and glitching!

Im confused...

well u can neither kneel or go prone in ut3
NOt on ps3 anyway
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 2:02pm

Im confused...

well u can neither kneel or go prone in ut3
NOt on ps3 anyway
Okay, im with you, continue!
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:42pm
lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 10:11am
Originally posted by TX2k7

chrissie stop bringing ur MW2 camping ways into MAG u noob, look out there in those trees...its chrissie camping xD im just messn bro, ur gettn better. u still gotta unlearn the camping ways of MW2!

OMGGG. how many times do i have to tell your nooby ass that i dont camp! lol.. i may stay in the same spot for under a minute and move... but that aint camping!... or i run about with marathon lightweight.. either uzi or ump or spas 12.... i dont camp :(.. only time i do camp is when the other team has got some killlstreak like a harrier or pavelow etc.... if u run about when they have that.. its prety damn stupid lol cos ur gonna die... unless i have the stinger class on then im fine :D
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:16pm
yeah i got called a camper by double_OHH_seven when i was playing search and destory with ramslayar and  puertorican

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:56pm
camping is perfectly normal... its a war/army game right?

Pretty such people in the army don't run around with a flag on their forehead screaming SHOOT ME BROTHER!!!
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 1:02pm
yh but this gane is not realistic or even nearly close to being sensible enough to be a war game, its more a fun shooter, so y camp? camping isnt fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12