| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

War-Flux by Cr4zY_B4sT4rD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War-Flux by Cr4zY_B4sT4rD
    Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:43pm
WAR-Flux

# Version: Final

# Compatibility: UT3 2.1 (no titan content used)

# Description: Project Flux was designed by the Liandri Corporation specifically to make warfare more deathmatch oriented. The dynamic battlefield is separated from regular warfare maps by its smaller scale, and is intentionally constructed to appeal to hardcore oldsk00l DM/CTF players whilst still keeping classic warfare players feeling at home.

# Comments: WAR-Flux was originally released as part of the HOLP3 volume 2 map pack and can be downloaded through there, if you have already downloaded it via HOLP3, there is no need to re-download this is just the map by itself and the PS3 release.

# Screenshot:

_

_

_

_

# Some Flux Gameplay:

# Credits: Cr4zy b4st4rd, EPIC, HOLP team and all the testers

# Homepage:
Cr4zy's HomePage

# PC DOWNLOAD LINK:
Here!

# PS3 DOWNLOAD LINK:
Here!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 10:55pm
I'll Install this map on DeViLs-InFeRnO for Warfare Pugs. Who wants play ?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 7:38am
the one from HOLP3 i take it?
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

WAR-Flux was originally released as part of the HOLP3 volume 2 map pack and can be downloaded through there, if you have already downloaded it via HOLP3, there is no need to re-download this is just the map by itself and the PS3 release.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 7:57am
SEEMS awesome and its Wf. I'll download right after i get out of school. LOL
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:03am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

WAR-Flux was originally released as part of the HOLP3 volume 2 map pack and can be downloaded through there, if you have already downloaded it via HOLP3, there is no need to re-download this is just the map by itself and the PS3 release.

:(
that font looked too appalling to read
 Post Reply Post Reply