Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

draqgon ball z

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: draqgon ball z
    Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:25am
i was just wondering if there is anyone else besides me that used to watch  it , to be honest i still do sometimes, watch dragon ball z anyone?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:36am
lol i used to watch DBZ when i was younger. that sh!t was epic.. the ending of the cell saga was so intense. haven't watched it in years though but i definitely will try to watch it now that u reminded me .
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 7:59pm
yeah dude its the bomb
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:09am
sorry to revive an old thread but i can't resist. i have seen all dbz episodes, most more than once. I caught bits and pieces of db and almost all of dbgt, first in subtitles and then in english. i have seen gohan put cell into outer space at least a dozen times. my girl stopped me from getting piccolo tatt'd which i am grateful for but if i could be anyone in that show, it would be him. i watched that show so much that i had to stop because i began breaking it down subconsciously, micro analyzing it and getting critical. i was starting to dislike it and i didn't want to mess up the good memories i had watchign it in high school on its first go around on cartoon network. that show was the highlight of my day on TOONAMI.

Nothing beat hauling a$$ to my boys house as soon as the bell rang at school, putting his gas mask on and getting ripped before dbz.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:11am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

sorry to revive an old thread but i can't resist. i have seen all dbz episodes, most more than once. I caught bits and pieces of db and almost all of dbgt, first in subtitles and then in english. i have seen gohan put cell into outer space at least a dozen times. my girl stopped me from getting piccolo tatt'd which i am grateful for but if i could be anyone in that show, it would be him. i watched that show so much that i had to stop because i began breaking it down subconsciously, micro analyzing it and getting critical. i was starting to dislike it and i didn't want to mess up the good memories i had watchign it in high school on its first go around on cartoon network. that show was the highlight of my day on TOONAMI.

Nothing beat hauling a$$ to my boys house as soon as the bell rang at school, putting his gas mask on and getting ripped before dbz.

Yeah man the show was off da chain, and toonami had a lot of good anime shows back in the the day. The movies were tight too bojack was my favorite.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 4:29pm
ahhh i used to love watching that lol.. ive saw the whole od dbz at least 3 times lol and watched al of dbgt and most of db. that was a while ago now lol
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 4:30pm
The thing about Dragon ball z was...When we were all younger it was awesome, but now I think it is a complete joke.  Seriously?  It kept on repeating itself.  Everyone came back to life, an enemy was blown away by a damn spirit ball twice, and people made the same wishes.  Plus, there was too many useless episodes, way too many.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:41pm
xD DBZ ftw!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 6:02pm
hmmm, I love DBZ   >/  
Brings back memories   ;-;
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Nova

Plus, there was too many useless episodes, way too many.

YA....
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm

The thing about Dragon ball z was...When we were all younger it was awesome, but now I think it is a complete joke.  Seriously?  It kept on repeating itself.  Everyone came back to life, an enemy was blown away by a damn spirit ball twice, and people made the same wishes.  Plus, there was too many useless episodes, way too many.

Every anime has those useless episodes. It had a lot of great ones as well.
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 8:17pm
anybody watched the DBZ movie they made with real ppl in 09 LOL btw...Saint seiya was better than DBZ
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 9:24pm
DBZ was the shlt back in the day when the dude went super sayN the 1st time SHlllllllllllT i couldnt even look at the tv anymore that shlt was shlt n the only black guy dat was in there uub now dat dude was the shlt to...dont get me started ca i watched every dam eps. but when dat shlt ended...thats another story...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:04pm
Yu Yu hakusho was good anime as well, and mafia saint seiya look like some fake ronin warriors..lol..
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:04pm
Anyone remember GT?  **** anime.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 11:19pm

Anyone remember GT?  **** anime.

anime all the way!!!!!!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:18am
i have all the episodes that i bought from this guy, but there is like 80 episodes per disc better than buying it of store shelves. did anyone ever hear about the new dbz series call dbx af ?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:37am
yeahhhh, DBZ, is fuc.king great, i love the CELL and FREEZA saga
the rest a little bit, but are great too.

so, Saint Seiya too, is pretty nice, i remember all my familly did watch it all the weekends in the mornings, good times! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:39am
hey rudy and im watching them in spanish as well its more interesting than the english version.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:48am
Originally posted by env_1ner

hey rudy and im watching them in spanish as well its more interesting than the english version.
Ohhhh, yeah bro, it is. a bit of diference with the english version.
i done too, but the english version, for take practice hearing and understand the idiom like the movies too, is an excercise, XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 3:18am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

yeahhhh, DBZ, is fuc.king great, i love the CELL and FREEZA saga
the rest a little bit, but are great too.

so, Saint Seiya too, is pretty nice, i remember all my familly did watch it all the weekends in the mornings, good times! XD

Cell was my favorite too.
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 5:05am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

sorry to revive an old thread but i can't resist. i have seen all dbz episodes, most more than once. I caught bits and pieces of db and almost all of dbgt, first in subtitles and then in english. i have seen gohan put cell into outer space at least a dozen times. my girl stopped me from getting piccolo tatt'd which i am grateful for but if i could be anyone in that show, it would be him. i watched that show so much that i had to stop because i began breaking it down subconsciously, micro analyzing it and getting critical. i was starting to dislike it and i didn't want to mess up the good memories i had watchign it in high school on its first go around on cartoon network. that show was the highlight of my day on TOONAMI. Nothing beat hauling a$$ to my boys house as soon as the bell rang at school, putting his gas mask on and getting ripped before dbz.
Yeah man the show was off da chain, and toonami had a lot of good anime shows back in the the day. The movies were tight too bojack was my favorite.

Same for me, it was Boojack Vs Sangohan ;P
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_associate

sorry to revive an old thread but i can't resist. i have seen all dbz episodes, most more than once. I caught bits and pieces of db and almost all of dbgt, first in subtitles and then in english. i have seen gohan put cell into outer space at least a dozen times. my girl stopped me from getting piccolo tatt'd which i am grateful for but if i could be anyone in that show, it would be him. i watched that show so much that i had to stop because i began breaking it down subconsciously, micro analyzing it and getting critical. i was starting to dislike it and i didn't want to mess up the good memories i had watchign it in high school on its first go around on cartoon network. that show was the highlight of my day on TOONAMI. Nothing beat hauling a$$ to my boys house as soon as the bell rang at school, putting his gas mask on and getting ripped before dbz.

Same for me, it was Boojack Vs Sangohan ;P

that movie was funny too especially when goku telported from king ki and punched the
4hit out of bojack..lol..
Archangel_KA0S View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_KA0S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 6:51pm
I have DB , DBZ and DBGT on dvd and i must say DBGT s*cks bigtime
shoot to kill !!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 11:21pm

Yu Yu hakusho was good anime as well, and mafia saint seiya look like some fake ronin warriors..lol..
okay, the tournament season of yu yu hakusho was the best sh it ever.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>