Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

50 cent blood in the sand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 cent blood in the sand
    Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:14pm
ok.. this game is on sale with free shipping for 12.99 on newegg.com

looks like it could be fun.. supposedly plays similiar to gears of war.

and for 13 dollars i cant go wrong, so im gonna cop this to have another shooter around to f*** with.. everyone should grab this game at that price.. could be fun
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:28pm
Kinda funny, just last night i was listening to a podcast about gaming, and some one had this game
as one of there top for the year, And that it was actually a fun action game.
A lot of people seem to think the story is so bad, that its actually good. lol Seems kinda fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:45pm
supposedly it plays like gears of war.. and since the ps3 doesnt have gears of war it seems like a decent replacement
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 3:14pm
If its got 50 Cent's name attached to it, to me its instant trash!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 3:28pm

why? have you listened to all of 50 cents music and how do you know that a game involving him is trash?

its not like his clothing is poor quality.. his music production is poor quality.. my point being is its not like 50 cent can be directly corelated with poor quality,  you're basing your opinion on the fact you just dont like 50 cent, im pretty sure you dont like any hip hop artist regardless of how much or little you know about them.

KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:11pm
As one of the 20 people who bought this game when it first came out I can tell you that for $13 ($10 on Xbox) it's a no-brainer.  Hell, I paid full price for it last year and still feel like I got my money's worth.  Like you said, very similar style to gears of war but obviously with a hip-hop backdrop and an almost absurd amount of obscenities.  The story is dumb but who's really buying this game for that?  It's really more like a satire anyway.  This game is  just a fun, non -stop action filled, ignorant-ass good time..lol.

XBL: I Am Osirus
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

why? have you listened to all of 50 cents music and how do you know that a game involving him is trash?

its not like his clothing is poor quality.. his music production is poor quality.. my point being is its not like 50 cent can be directly corelated with poor quality,  you're basing your opinion on the fact you just dont like 50 cent, im pretty sure you dont like any hip hop artist regardless of how much or little you know about them.

Really, where do you think I got the clan name TRU from?  Ive said plenty of times, I was once a HUGE hip hop fan, I just think that its no good anymore.  And 50 Cent is someone I will never have any respect for.  So in turn, I will instantly hate anything made by him or has his name on.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm
well TRU was some pretty bad music :)

lol i cant lie i use to bump it back in the day but still its awful
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 5:04pm
does this game have online play? or multiplayer with my boys
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 5:05pm
tru was tight gotta couple songs on the ipod but nuthin like the hot boys and cash money 
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 5:12pm
yea its got multiplayer.. dont know about splitscreen
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:18pm

update: this game doesnt even have deathmatch online.. its f***ing coop.. f*** this game

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 7:44pm

update: this game doesnt even have deathmatch online.. its f***ing coop.. f*** this game

now you agree with me  ;)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 8:46pm
I prefer my old DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 9:22pm

thats wack
 Post Reply Post Reply