| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Call of Duty Clan Base (All COD Versions) > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R MW2 RoSTeR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R MW2 RoSTeR
    Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I can join A-R?

Plz fill out an application & get back to me...Jk bro! 
Ya bro you can join...
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 9:26pm
im not sure if i heard it right but last night when some1 asked
"Yo, DoD, how did that claymore not kill you???"
did you answer "Cuz im the fu cking boss........" ?
i had to turn off my mic i was laughing so effin hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

im not sure if i heard it right but last night when some1 asked
"Yo, DoD, how did that claymore not kill you???"
did you answer "Cuz im the fu cking boss........" ?
i had to turn off my mic i was laughing so effin hard.

You heard correctly!  It happened on Wasteland...After i busted thru that claymore i saw some dude layin down tired by a tree & i figured i should put that clown outta his missery!
Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:02pm
I wud **** all over u guys in mw2

yall only play pubs and GBs im guessing?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:13pm
Do you have MW2 for PS3 paw???  or only for 360?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:19pm
i had it on box but sold my box to get ps3 haha

im tryna get it for ps3
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

I wud **** all over u guys in mw2

Rubbish.

You don't do it in UT3, what makes you think MW2 is any different?
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 11:26am
but i do s h i t on u guys in ut3 lol r u delusional?      n i made pro twice in cod n my team was a top 3 PCL team wen we played   made bout 5g on cod4 n mw2            yall play pubs.....nuff said     you do not kno wat 'good' is
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

but i do s h i t on u guys in ut3 lol r u delusional?      n i made pro twice in cod n my team was a top 3 PCL team wen we played   made bout 5g on cod4 n mw2            yall play pubs.....nuff said     you do not kno wat 'good' is
Good is knowing it and not having to prove it. Good is how much respect you show to other players/clans. Good is knowing when to just shut the f*** up. Good may not mean your the best player but you know how to support your team.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 4:14pm
LMAO Paw...

Yesterday you had a chance to claim your title in vctf, but once you got a headshot on me at the redeemer route, you pretty much did nothing else and ended the game with just one point.

It proves my point.  You were facing some of the top vctf players to ever unwrap a copy of this game and you were lost.  Remember those "Game changers" I was talking about earlier?  Guys like TX, Arkos, Chris, Help and DoD?  You missed your chance in Sandstorm to set them straight on who "runs" that mode since you had ALL of them on the opposite team at the same time.  LOL: Argument over-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

LMAO Paw...

Yesterday you had a chance to claim your title in vctf, but once you got a headshot on me at the redeemer route, you pretty much did nothing else and ended the game with just one point.

It proves my point.  You were facing some of the top vctf players to ever unwrap a copy of this game and you were lost.  Remember those "Game changers" I was talking about earlier?  Guys like TX, Arkos, Chris, Help and DoD?  You missed your chance in Sandstorm to set them straight on who "runs" that mode since you had ALL of them on the opposite team at the same time.  LOL: Argument over-

wat are you talking about? 1 point? when? i have NEVER came close to finishing a map in a clan match with 1 point, your a crack addict to say that haha

i **** on all those guys easily with good teamates

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 5:02pm
LOL - in Sandstorm... yesterday.  Short memory.  It wasn't a clan match, just a pub.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

LOL - in Sandstorm... yesterday.  Short memory.  It wasn't a clan match, just a pub.

nuff said

i do remember now i was feigning death after i killed you then that was it

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:05pm
Welcome to our MW2 Roster OneMan1Army..
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 3:34am
gd luck in A-R oneman, lol u basically have a perk name after u :P
theVIRUSofLIFE69
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:06pm
welcome oneman i eat perks he is one tight
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 1:45am
Thanks you guys.

Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

gd luck in A-R oneman, lol u basically have a perk name after u :P

Lol. Yeah, I was surprise when they made a perk after name (sort of).
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 12:34am
RTO vs A-R wana make it happen soon?
theVIRUSofLIFE69
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 1:55am

RTO vs A-R wana make it happen soon?

This Friday or Saturday night soon enough for you?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 3:35am
should b perfect ill get back to u on it tomorrow
theVIRUSofLIFE69
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 3:37am

should b perfect ill get back to u on it tomorrow

Aiight, Sounds good..
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 4:52pm
ok so if u guys r open, tonight may b a good time to hav this match. at 7 eastern im going to c a nightmare on elm street but after that ill b free. we can discuss ne match specs in the lobby or inm a chat

theVIRUSofLIFE69
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 4:56pm

ok so if u guys r open, tonight may b a good time to hav this match. at 7 eastern im going to c a nightmare on elm street but after that ill b free. we can discuss ne match specs in the lobby or inm a chat
Tell me how the movie is I want to see it.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 5:15pm
WILL DO! lol im excited but i also already think it will b a better movie if they wouldve got the original freddy (robert england) but it still should b hella good!!
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 9:03pm
M-rox - the movie was awsome! lol not a family film but awsome haha. everything was good in my opinion. story, cast, it kept u guessing. they only thing i found i didnt like was the fact that they used a different actor for freddy like i said in my last post. But hey the movies are being remade so its all good.
theVIRUSofLIFE69
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>