| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFF vs Devil RESULTS!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team JFF
Team JFF

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_JAYDIBABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFF vs Devil RESULTS!!
    Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 8:51am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

Originally posted by JFF_JAYDIBABI

Okay can you all stop with the whole, ReC vs Devil... argument on this forum please! I agree tho, devil you need to stop being bad loosers! They won.. get over it! 

Actually whilst im here let me remind you of something

UNREAL TOURNAMENT IS JUST A GAME! ITS NOT REAL! GET A LIFE!

lol u like striderfx? i know that ut3 is a game but i can reply when he insulted my team

Yes but Terror, not ment towards you, but some of your team are total "d.i.c.k.s" aka, Associate. You need to sort them out if you dont want loads of abuse towards you!
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 8:52am

Okay can you all stop with the whole, ReC vs Devil... argument on this forum please! I agree tho, devil you need to stop being bad loosers! They won.. get over it! 
sorry JFF i stop now congratulations to JFF ggs well played
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 8:53am

lol u like striderfx? i know that ut3 is a game but i can reply when he insulted my team
your team insults itself
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 12:10pm
JFF OWN DEVIL
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:10pm
what's the URL to see the vid?

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:52pm
I'll record the CTF ...
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 2:45pm
JFF eat devils
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 2:49pm
JFF are GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil are nooooooooooooooooibs
JFF_RAZIELGAL View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by i_Own_U

JFF are GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil are nooooooooooooooooibs

Why thank you :D

We do tryy!! aha 
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:05pm

Dr4g0v i dont no why you just ignor these guys lol

its no prob 2 us that thay beat DEVIL team B?

Really come on lol you think you JFF guys can beat DEVIL team Evil Smile*A*Evil Smile

i would like 2 play next time we play TDM with these JFF guys LOL

JFF_JAYDIBABI View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_JAYDIBABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

Dr4g0v i dont no why you just ignor these guys lol

its no prob 2 us that thay beat DEVIL team B?

Really come on lol you think you JFF guys can beat DEVIL team Evil Smile*A*Evil Smile

i would like 2 play next time we play TDM with these JFF guys LOL

Horror i have played you before and your well easy! I can kick your ass! so i dunno what ur on about.. and okay.. whos actually team a then? 
JFF_KATARNA View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_KATARNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:20pm
Devil team a team b it dosen't matter cuz Devil still lost...so stop crying and get over it...!!!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:36pm
not trying to start sh1t, but to be honest, DEVIL's A-team would beat JFF. 
i respect that DEVIL is trying to give some of there other players time for match's, thats pretty cool.
Go against there A team and post results......
And dude, stop calling associate a noob. One of the best EU Foot-Mode players and is still a beast on US server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:41pm
terror n associate played but they got so badly beaten they left on horse basck n we can leave the good n the bad out and just go with the damn ugly
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:49pm

terror n associate played but they got so badly beaten they left on horse basck n we can leave the good n the bad out and just go with the damn ugly

who left before the end of a game in warfare or vctf when he lost? Striderfx
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_JAYDIBABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i respect that DEVIL is trying to give some of there other players time for match's, thats pretty cool.
And dude, stop calling associate a noob. One of the best EU Foot-Mode players and is still a beast on US server.

I have seen the proper tdm team for devil and assosciate is one of them. He played for half a game last night and left. He was so easy to kill!  

Thats why he's a noob. Just because he was getting killed so easily he left! Thats noobish!!

And i have been playing since this game come out so why couldn't JFF beat team a? 
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:54pm

I have seen the proper tdm team for devil and assosciate is one of them. He played for half a game last night and left. He was so easy to kill!  

Thats why he's a noob. Just because he was getting killed so easily he left! Thats noobish!!

And i have been playing since this game come out so why couldn't JFF beat team a? 

If associate is a noob, all players or almost are noob
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:56pm
Hey men just cause you were killing him doesn't mean anything. He could of had a off day or lag.

Don't talk sh** about ANY devil players or anyone . Everyone deserves respect and so should clans.
Say gg and than they want a match with there team A.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:57pm

i have server its called yourmumeathorsed*** devil have good ping there
sorry i ment yourmumeathorsed1ck
Its funny how you praise ppl (Terror and myself) then when you disagree with us, you call us noobs. Your about the fakest person ive had the displeasure of knowing.
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_JAYDIBABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 4:58pm

If associate is a noob, all players or almost are noob

Do you really not understand?

JFF        BEAT                  DEVIL

ASSOCIATE      WAS         SO           EASY            TO         KILL

HE                    IS            NOT        THE          BEST           AT           ALL

!!!!!

ITS A JUST A GAME AND YOU LOT ARE SUCH BAD LOOSERS!!!!!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:03pm
bad loser? I say ggs not you and ur team. I don't know if u are good or not but i'm sure than associate is better than you. if associate was so easy to kill, play duel against him.
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_JAYDIBABI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:05pm

bad loser? I say ggs not you and ur team. I don't know if u are good or not but i'm sure than associate is better than you. if associate was so easy to kill, play duel against him.

lol... Duel and TDM are two different things! they dont make a difference. And still ill duel him! Im not a bad looser i dont care! He can duel me on JFF's Server! 

And if he was better than me why could he kill hardly any of us last night?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

i have server its called yourmumeathorsed*** devil have good ping there
sorry i ment yourmumeathorsed1ck
Its funny how you praise ppl (Terror and myself) then when you disagree with us, you call us noobs. Your about the fakest person ive had the displeasure of knowing.

I think he calls everyone of noobs because he has no friends n he thinks he's the best in warfareLOL
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:07pm
lol it's funny...

GUYS that was the B DEVIL TEAM... IF a$sociate T3rror, Quick & me are so easy to kill so acccept a rematch.

YOu talking about bad looser ?

YOU ARE lucky braggart !

SEE YOU SOON NEXT WEEK FOR CTF and maybe TDM REMATCH ...
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:10pm

lol... Duel and TDM are two different things! they dont make a difference. And still ill duel him! Im not a bad looser i dont care! He can duel me on JFF's Server! 

And if he was better than me why could he kill hardly any of us last night?

in 5vs5 , it's easy to kill someone.
and what is your main account? i never played with u before

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>