| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

We Got This Game On Lock - NEW UT3 song!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Got This Game On Lock - NEW UT3 song!
    Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

A-R:  Oh yeah!?  Well, we drive cars!
qM:  Big deal!  We can shoot straight!

A-R: So what!  We score flags!
qM: Not without a full clip of lead in your ass you don't!

A-R: We're the best!
qM:  uh uh
A-R: uh hu
qM: Nope
A-R: Yep
qM: well, your mom isn't
A-R: is too
qM: no she isn't
A-R: let's get off moms... I just got off yours
qM: that's not nice

qM: We were the best before this game dropped
A-R: We were the best before the PS3 was invented
qM: uh uh cuz we invented electricity and we were the best at that too
A-R: uh uh

qM: We invented standing in line.  It was a major improvement
A-R: That's BS
qM: uh uh, before us, nobody knew who's turn was next, we brought order to the world.
A-R: Now you're just making stuff up

qM: We existed before all of creation and humanity, which gives us a jump on dueling and stuff
A-R: Well, we invented... um... qM
qM:  WTF!?  No you didn't.  We are without the bounds of time, except in a clan match.
A-R: that's just dumb

had me crackin up! funniest post ever.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Ummm... maybe I'm too old and stupid, but it sure looked to me like god_biofreak got handed his ass in that vid 13 to 2.  Maybe it's just me.

Aqua you are correct. CSlayer, LMAO im the one who beat GODBIOFREAK in that video, you dummy. hahahaha OWNED!

all too easy LOL
just incase you missed it
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 7:12pm
Good $hit! The song and the rest of the thread.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 7:46pm
The song is nice. It was amusing.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 9:21pm
****'s tight :> good job!
ROFLMFAO @ "Kali got your b**** on lock"
now all you need is Nicki Minaj :>
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 9:41pm
haha nice rap.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 10:18pm
i disagree, you guys have only about  65% of the game on lock. and to be honest about the song only one person was really good on the song and it was the last guy the rest of you guys every now and then fell behind the song a little, didn't really ride the beat, and even hurried their lines to catch the beat. but all in all the beat was good and the song was alright. nice calabo
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 10:40pm
you guys? i swear only one dude is rapping lol
i ddint rap :(
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 10:46pm
FoG said it was all him in an earlier post.......2 lazy to check.  DX
Phant and Bum Should make a qM anthem. I'm sure it would be Fi-Ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 9:18am
no it was all qm members raping. I only had one verse ;)
they are just being modest

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Zellot

i disagree, you guys have only about  65% of the game on lock. and to be honest about the song only one person was really good on the song and it was the last guy the rest of you guys every now and then fell behind the song a little, didn't really ride the beat, and even hurried their lines to catch the beat. but all in all the beat was good and the song was alright. nice calabo
You can disagree thats fine, but unfortunatley youre wrong. The Forces and QM have 110% of this game on lock, and no one poses even the slightest threat. Haha maybe you song too seriously, its more of a parody. Yes, the song is about our unstoppable ownage, and while every word spoken in that song was entirley true - again it was just for fun LOL
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:45pm

You can disagree thats fine, but unfortunatley youre wrong. The Forces and QM have 110% of this game on lock, and no one poses even the slightest threat. Haha maybe you song too seriously, its more of a parody. Yes, the song is about our unstoppable ownage, and while every word spoken in that song was entirley true - again it was just for fun LOL

actually iAM beat qm a long time ago in warfare so that knocks that down to 90% then i know you don't have the mode of betrayal on lock cause no one plays that mode so that 80% and so lets add the mode greed and that knocks it to 65% buddy. so like i said you don't have this game on lock Farce of God
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:50pm
Hella yea Zellot XD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

A-R:  Oh yeah!?  Well, we drive cars!
qM:  Big deal!  We can shoot straight!

A-R: So what!  We score flags!
qM: Not without a full clip of lead in your ass you don't!

A-R: We're the best!
qM:  uh uh
A-R: uh hu
qM: Nope
A-R: Yep
qM: well, your mom isn't
A-R: is too
qM: no she isn't
A-R: let's get off moms... I just got off yours
qM: that's not nice

qM: We were the best before this game dropped
A-R: We were the best before the PS3 was invented
qM: uh uh cuz we invented electricity and we were the best at that too
A-R: uh uh

qM: We invented standing in line.  It was a major improvement
A-R: That's BS
qM: uh uh, before us, nobody knew who's turn was next, we brought order to the world.
A-R: Now you're just making stuff up

qM: We existed before all of creation and humanity, which gives us a jump on dueling and stuff
A-R: Well, we invented... um... qM
qM:  WTF!?  No you didn't.  We are without the bounds of time, except in a clan match.
A-R: that's just dumb

had me crackin up! funniest post ever.

XDD ROFL SAME HERE
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:01pm

actually iAM beat qm a long time ago in warfare so that knocks that down to 90% then i know you don't have the mode of betrayal on lock cause no one plays that mode so that 80% and so lets add the mode greed and that knocks it to 65% buddy. so like i said you don't have this game on lock Farce of God

1. qM thrashed SMP(iAM) in warfare, didnt lose a round.

whoever gave u the info that iAM beat qM in warfare was mislead, being undefeated in clan matches makes it very easy to remember

2. betrayal and greed are on lock
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:03pm
yeah qM never played iAM.
and we played SMP
they refused to play tdm -_-
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by UpTrueGamer

Hella yea Zellot XD

hella yea what?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

whoever gave u the info that iAM beat qM in warfare was mislead, being undefeated in clan matches makes it very easy to remember

i said iam dumbass not smp and when you change the team name it's not the same team  and i was there when we play qm it was me envy tx and leah
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:06pm

i said iam dumbass not smp  and i was there when we play qm it was me envy tx and leah
that wasnt qM
that was me crow maybe bum and idk who else.
it wasnt a clan match lol
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:07pm
uh was this a random pub or what are u talking about, this match never happened
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

i said iam dumbass not smp  and i was there when we play qm it was me envy tx and leah
that wasnt qM
it was also foxxy
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:10pm
ok so when deciding whether or not a team has a mode on lock try not to reference random pubs. we faced an SMP which became iAM in a clan match, and we won hands down... and that lineup was alot better
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:10pm

ohh i remember lmaooo wasnt taht just a pub?

PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by Blackfang

that wasnt qM
it was also foxxy
yeah that wasnt qM..that was uPgrade
PSN:Imaginative
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:17pm

and how do you have betrayal on lock when you switch teams every time you kill a person on your team and even the weakest play on that mode can come out on top  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>