FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

error 8001050F

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error 8001050F
    Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 3:21am
ya, UT3 run great, but Darksiders, Bayoneta and AvP don't Work, i didn't try any games more, i'm watching now Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas on Youtube in the PS3.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:26am
He just wants to own noobs,..oh and eat cupcakes!
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:48am
I'm gona kill a puppy for every minute i can't play Call of Duty! LOL

WTF are we gona do? We're video games nerds, we don't do nothing else! HAHAHAHAHA
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:55am
haha
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:27am
yes, i was reading on PS3 website and found this:

and this in the Spanish PS3 site:

Error 8001050F Playstation Network. Bug in PS3 world.
The change from 28th February to 1st March is a fault generated worldwide in all market FAT PlayStation 3. The error screen shows the Playstation 3 is 8001050F, and that is relative to a synchronization problem with the trophies on the PS3 online. Still, the consoles that are connected to the network have also been affected.
It is likely that in most cases the error 8001050F us from both offline and online play any game that has trophies system.
It is estimated that this problem may have affected several million PS3 consoles worldwide. At this time there are already thousands of online reports on the forums about the problem that temporarily crippled our consoles.
Hopefully Sony developers to hurry to fix this problem, which, as can be seen is a planetary scale, and yet know the consequences it can have.
We will keep you informed throughout the day of the course of the problem.

Update 2: It is expected that in the coming hours Sony will release a small update to try to solve this big problem because the internal clock with the Playstation 3 FAT. Hopefully not be too long because people are quite disappointed with this ruling which caused the inability to connect to the network PSNetwork and play games with the Trophy system. During the day the problem should be solved, at least on consoles connected to the Internet.
Update:  we leave a small FAQ that people have posted on NeoGAF that sheds some light into this chaotic situation.

It is very interesting to read:

What's happening?
Something goes wrong with the internal clock of all the PS3 before the slim version. It has nothing to do with PlayStation Network (so you do not happen as though conectéis), nor does it have to do with the operating system's clock, which can change from the XMB. All indications seem to point that this is a bug related to leap year: The console tries to jump a day February 29 and the error is caused by not having 29 days in February 2010.

Do you affect me?

"If you have a Playstation 3 Slim (the new), you have to worry about
"If you have an old Playstation 3 certainly could happen. Some appear to have escaped, but most are suffering from the bug.
How do I fix?
You can not. Whether you do not connect to Playstation Network: Is a hardware console.

So what can I do?

"Wait 24 hours. Sometimes these bugs are fixed once the date has passed conflict. From March 2, the consoles could recover from the error ... possibly.
"If that fails, wait for a firmware update from Sony, which should be a priority for his party. Unable to connect to PSN consoles to upgrade, to be seen as the problem is solved. Perhaps through a downloadable patch for USB.

Will I lose my saved games, Trophies, etc?

"As for the saves, data such as images or themes, and others, there is no problem. They will be available as soon as the PS3 have the problem solved.
"As for the trophies, not sure, but all previous sync error trophy will be retained without problems (it is stored on servers PSN user account). The trophies won and not synchronized with PSN is not yet known whether they can be recovered ...

My PS3 is bugging. Can I continue using it?

Probably not a good idea, since it is not clear what will happen to the trophies purchased as long as this problem (some people say that the date of your console has reverted to 1999 so that PSN servers may refuse to synchronization). The movies are working correctly.
In the coming hours Sony will release a small update to try to solve this big problem because the internal clock with the Playstation 3 FAT. Hopefully not be too long because people are quite disappointed with this ruling which caused the inability to connect to the network PSNetwork and play games with the Trophy system.

well guys, i tried to find the info in English and never saw it, so i translate this, sorry if in some sentence you don't understand me, i used a translocator for say some words that i didn't know.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:35am
I noticed when I turned my playstation on that the clock and date is completely off and the little clock in the corner keeps going in circles around the clock... lol I'm about to play it safe and buy a slim.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:40am
hahaha yes pretty hott, the same i checked too, my Date was changed tp 1/1/2000
lol6 adn i concluited that was the problem, is the same when you use oline software, is necesary to made a synchronisation for use it. but well, if the update is possible online will be ggreat, if not, well, lets do it with USB via.

:'(

Out of the world at the moment, lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:53am
This is bull****. Last year was not a leap year either. Not one PS3 went down on Feb. 28th. Anyways, mine went down before the end of the 28th.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:58am

There is a great point Bain, WTF.

Sony just said: We are working for this new Update, it comes tomorrow, thnks for waiting.

anyway, lets see what is the news from Sony.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:03am

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:03am
Tomorrow!!!!! What about today? I have to play Borderlands!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:06am
So this is like y2k but for the ps3..amd this time its for real....nobody panic..put the gun down lol..
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:13am
Beginning to sound like a stupid programming error that only accounts for 30 and 31 day months.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 11:16am
lol JP.

ya bain, i know, same here, but it crash the PS3, so i prefere to wait that make new bugs there, XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Beginning to sound like a stupid programming error that only accounts for 30 and 31 day months.
But last year was the same, 28 days.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:14pm
Skynet Networks are begining the Human's Extermination.
are making us feel Panic, suffering.
OMG, lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 1:47pm
We should all prayers or something to get this thing back I rented a game and I can't play and I have to return it soon
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 1:50pm
I should be callin in a AC-130 right about now..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:13pm
with MLB The Show (oh oh who is on the cover?? Mauer Heart) and Final Fantasy coming out soon I'm sure they have everyone and their mothers trying to figure this out. I just hope they finish it today, its my day off and I really don't feel like vacuming and dusting. 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

What about MAG?  Speaking of which, I'm going to try and get on it later today.
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:35pm
congrats d virus r on the birth of your nephew was my sons 1st birthday on 28th.    1ST YLOD NOW THIS I REALLY DO THINK NOW THIS IS A CONSPIRACY BY SONY 2 SELL MORE CONSOLES!!! LAST 2YEARS HAVE HAD 28DAYS i think bain. I've heard all the phat ps3s are all going to lose there data on the hard drives if u keep trying 2 get online 2 BE WARNED!!! Starting 2 feel glad i went out and got a slim after my other YLOd
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

What about MW2??? I just T-Bagged my first dude lastnight on a game winning kill cam..Dropped my nuts on this dude layin down snipin right before i slit his throat!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

What about MW2??? I just T-Bagged my first dude last night on a game winning kill cam..Dropped my nuts on this dude layin down snipin right before i slit his throat!

Got to love the occasional oblivious idiot snipers.  I've tried taking a few out in MAG and have succeeded a few times, but I usually run into their machine gun wielding teammates first, at least on Suppression.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 3:37pm

just checked : same problem for me ... no UT3 tonight ? Cry

life is so unfair Cry
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 3:53pm
hahaha, thats right val.
lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>