Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Where are all the Dedicated Servers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are all the Dedicated Servers?
    Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 4:54pm
i finally got online after SONY fixed the PS3 bug and went to join a duel and there were NO servers so i searched around all modes and there wan't a single dedicated server in sight, where are they and are they going to be put back up soon?

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 5:15pm
as far as the USepic servers? im assuming maybe they were being hosted on ps3's because epic is cheap as f***.. and maybe since the bug they havent gotten around to rebooting them
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 5:30pm
Don't working for the edvil's server and same sh!t for Xp server and Fna's !!! Thats su.ck so much
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 6:06pm
I just restarted mine, TITAN IS GAY, so it"s back up in Warfare. OOPS, LEGEND and DEVIL have their servers back up in VCTF also.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 6:17pm
The admin just need restart the server. If somebody could talk to "Flak" for restarting Epic server... Thankls
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 7:59pm
Men this is SUPER fn gay.

Tired play ctf with N00bs in there host.
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

The admin just need restart the server. If somebody could talk to "Flak" for restarting Epic server... Thankls
And taking off titan.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:09am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

And taking off titan.

Agreed.  Titans are gay, most of the time. (.. mainly because no one in this game seems to know how to use them because you know, it's not really Epic's fault, besides not doing any research on the community.  It's the community's fault.)
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:11am
il go and talk to FLAK on epic forums now
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:29am
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:45am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

My message to Flak about servers and other things lets hope she listens
they will be up within 24 hours is what flak said 2 me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by i_Own_U

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

My message to Flak about servers and other things lets hope she listens
they will be up within 24 hours is what flak said 2 me!
without titan right?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 12:06pm
Flaks Reply : Feedback for the EU servers should go to Multiplay. Check their forums for the UT section. Restarting the US servers now. Thank you for letting me know!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 7:33pm
I HATE titan mods dude. I hate the N00bs that spawn kill with it to. I love how bain gave everyone in WF TitanisGAY ROFL
mecapon View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote mecapon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:23pm
Still no official servers on deatmatch and team deathmatch!!! wtf!
http://www.heymeca.com

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 10:17pm
THE SERVERS ARE STILL NOT UP. tell this foolish mortal to get to work before I get annoyed. This flak you speak of... Its best for her that she not taste the wrath of Geezy.
mecapon View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote mecapon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 4:40pm
cmon still no official servers on DM & TDM & CTF!!! can someone talk to Flak on official forums please??

This is getting annoying!

Thank's!
http://www.heymeca.com
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 4:46pm
I don't really care for those.  We got Nerd's west coast and the other one, though I prefer the earlier.  The Epic ones had too low of a kill count, which is annoying, considering they changed on to 100 for awhile, but I guess some people couldn't handle it.  Seriously, a 25 kill limit sucks balls. 
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 4:57pm
no 25 is just right for godlike

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

no 25 is just right for godlike
are you refering to my gameplay? well no, i wouldnt play in that server sorry
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 7:57pm
obviously, who else would i be talking about, ALL TOO EASY

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 8:00pm
Who cares if it is.  25 is generally over too quickly, especially on Rising Sun and Sentiel, even when there isn't 10-16 people, which is generally gay as well.  I've seen too many 25 kill DMs go faster than a duel between a decent duelist and me. (and in some cases, a pretty good duelist against me)  That's sad.  UT3's a fast-paced game, but I just can't stand a DM that's over in less than five minutes.
 Post Reply Post Reply