Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GET BACK TO UNREAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team 420
Team 420

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xxiso420xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GET BACK TO UNREAL
    Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 11:30pm
  IM PUTTING THIS POST OUT THERE TO GET SOME OF THE OLD PEOPLE I USE TO LOVE TO GET DOWN WITH ON VCTF.I KNOW THERES ALOT OF NEW GAMES OUT NOW,AND TRUST ME IM PLAYING MORE THAN UNREAL TOO.BUT WE GOTTA KEEP UNREAL ALIVE,ITS A GREAT,COMPETITIVE GAME.SO EVRY WEEKEND ON EITHER FRI. OR SAT. NIGHTS LETS FORGET MWF,BIOSHOCK,UNCHARTED,ECT AND BLAZE A BONG TOGETHER AND PLAY UNREAL.NO b****ING BOUT CAMPING,YOUR STACKING TEAMS,ECT,WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT WHERE SOPOSE TO BE HAVING FUN,PLAYING A GREAT GAME.I DONT CARE IF I WIN OR LOOSE,JUST IF THERES A FULL SERVER AND AT THE END OF THE GAME EVRY1 TELLS EACH OTHER(MAN THAT WAS A GOOD GAME,GOOD GAME BLUE,GOOD GAME RED.)YOU ALL DECIDE WHAT NIGHT TO DO IT AND LETS GET ALL THEM SERVERS FULL AGAIN ATLEAST ONE NIGHT A WEEK.
420 time
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:02am
Yo iso, good post, but chill with the CAPS lock buddy.  Thumbs Up
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:36am
Ahh!!! Caps!!  Btw.. after seeing hardly anything besides two DM rooms, two VCTF rooms (at one point before I joined one), and one duel room, I think I'm going to stick with MAG.  Even if I did find stuff to do for awhile, the fact that there was that many decently filled rooms.. well..  I think I like MAG more.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:41am
Originally posted by xxiso420xx

IM PUTTING THIS POST OUT THERE TO GET SOME OF THE OLD PEOPLE I USE TO LOVE TO GET DOWN WITH ON VCTF.I KNOW THERES ALOT OF NEW GAMES OUT NOW,AND TRUST ME IM PLAYING MORE THAN UNREAL TOO.BUT WE GOTTA KEEP UNREAL ALIVE,ITS A GREAT,COMPETITIVE GAME.SO EVRY WEEKEND ON EITHER FRI. OR SAT. NIGHTS LETS FORGET MWF,BIOSHOCK,UNCHARTED,ECT AND BLAZE A BONG TOGETHER AND PLAY UNREAL.NO b****ING BOUT CAMPING,YOUR STACKING TEAMS,ECT,WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT WHERE SOPOSE TO BE HAVING FUN,PLAYING A GREAT GAME.I DONT CARE IF I WIN OR LOOSE,JUST IF THERES A FULL SERVER AND AT THE END OF THE GAME EVRY1 TELLS EACH OTHER(MAN THAT WAS A GOOD GAME,GOOD GAME BLUE,GOOD GAME RED.)YOU ALL DECIDE WHAT NIGHT TO DO IT AND LETS GET ALL THEM SERVERS FULL AGAIN ATLEAST ONE NIGHT A WEEK.

Dude, you don't have to ask me twice.. I"m going to play UT3 until someone pries my controller from my cold dead fingers. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:24am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Originally posted by xxiso420xx

Dude, you don't have to ask me twice.. I"m going to play UT3 until someone pries my controller from my cold dead fingers. 

Agree.

I love ut3. I may say sh** about it cause of the community but i love this game ill always play this
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:31am
i so damn addicted i cant even play the new games i have.... i've had far cry 2 for a yeah and a half and havent played it yet haha... damn game stole my life

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:32am
FoSho same here.
BUT not my real life. Just my gaming life XD
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 1:57am
MANY traitors FEW UT3 survivos.....bought many games !!!! havent even played them like Resistance 2, COD mw, Burnout lol
UT3 24/7
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:20am
I gave it another go tonight.  UT3's fun to play every now and then, but I'm getting more and more attached to MAG.  Sorry about being a traitor.  I blame Crow and the others that got me into it.. and especially WOPR, for the live stream.  Anyhow, why were there so many servers in duel?  I swear.  There was at least 15 or 16 duel servers, albeit empty duel servers when I left just now.  Warfare was dead, as was CTF. (Why can't I find any servers for that mode anymore?  I prefer it over VCTF now anyways.)  The one decent/ decently filled TDM server was full and on ****hazard.  Nevertheless, I found most all of my games in DM and Duel tonight.
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:42am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I gave it another go tonight.  UT3's fun to play every now and then, but I'm getting more and more attached to MAG.  Sorry about being a traitor.  I blame Crow and the others that got me into it.. and especially WOPR, for the live stream.  Anyhow, why were there so many servers in duel?  I swear.  There was at least 15 or 16 duel servers, albeit empty duel servers when I left just now.  Warfare was dead, as was CTF. (Why can't I find any servers for that mode anymore?  I prefer it over VCTF now anyways.)  The one decent/ decently filled TDM server was full and on ****hazard.  Nevertheless, I found most all of my games in DM and Duel tonight.

i feel ya, only servers u c ppl on you are VCTF, DM and few on TDM
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:44am
lol i meant to say that at night, only servers u c ppl playing on are VCTF, DM and few on TDM.....,sometimes WARFARE
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:48am
I tried recently MAG (as I tried other fps's on PS3) but simply the character movement  and  general handling in UT3 is impeccable. For example in Quake enemy territory the characters seem to moonwalk on soap and game play felt like eating that soap Confused 

I don't know if in these new games there's possible  to do side jumps and shooting people simultaneously when flying from jump pad etc fun stuff. Also UT3 is not  as r e a l i s t i c as these new war games but  war we see enough in evening news Ouch These are points that keeps me hooked in UT, nevertheless it's a healthy sports game,  a Tournament Sleepy
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:13am
yeahhh UT3 Rules, there is no cure for this game!
no matter if nobody play it anymore, i will play, ever and forever.
i got UT2k4 too, and i play there too, but not online, cuzthis have a bug whose don't let me play online, damn it! anyway, i still play ut99 too, yesterday i downloaded 10 maps, still rules UT, so UT3 is so pretty, i love it, remembers me the first day that i've play it, XD.

there is no cure!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:09pm
im too addicted to this game.. i have other games i played sacred 2 and uncharted 2 when i got em for christmas just wanted to talk to cbs dudes and i got addicted again..
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:38pm
Go to BC2
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Go to BC2
go to warfare
shine on you crazy diamond
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:52pm
BC2 is Warfare, constantly! Unlike Lag of Duty:Mediocre Campfare 2
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:53pm
2shay
shine on you crazy diamond
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:55pm
Sucks when you support a game/company that doesnt give you dedicated servers.  You know its bad when you see the 'picking new host' screen more than your see the  'you lose' or 'you win' screen!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 6:57pm
I think I spend the most time watching kill cams     ):<
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 10:14am

lol campfare
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

lol campfare
u guys of all people should know "If no one is hatin then u arent doin anything right"
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

lol campfare
u guys of all people should know "If no one is hatin then u arent doin anything right"

lol x... lunchy is secretly obsessed with MW2, its all he talks about :)

On topic again. I've played about 30 mins of vctf the last few nights... some alright games, shame those CBS kids quit everytime the matches start to get tough. Kinda makes me think they aren't the best players around on EU servers.

I don't think I'll ever play ut3 again as much as I used to, my life doesn't permit that much time wasting anymore :( but I will hop on now and again if I see people are online. Its just a bit disheartening when a Friday night only has 3 people playing VCTF and 6 people in warfare... ctf had one server with 14/14 which is normal but VCTF normally has way more going on.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

lol campfare

lol x... lunchy is secretly obsessed with MW2, its all he talks about :)

On topic again. I've played about 30 mins of vctf the last few nights... some alright games, shame those CBS kids quit everytime the matches start to get tough. Kinda makes me think they aren't the best players around on EU servers.

I don't think I'll ever play ut3 again as much as I used to, my life doesn't permit that much time wasting anymore :( but I will hop on now and again if I see people are online. Its just a bit disheartening when a Friday night only has 3 people playing VCTF and 6 people in warfare... ctf had one server with 14/14 which is normal but VCTF normally has way more going on.
This game is getting old in terms of serious gaming.. Sad but true.. I agree on the CbS competitive part! But the main problem now is the lack of fellow respect.. That means new/old/all players. If im in Suspense im not demanding the Raptor.( but if i can take it i will) Preferibly the other teams raptor... And the new players who have arrived is so damn high headed!
Dont know why, doesnt make sense at all!!??
PS: I give cred. to CbS for shaping up the attitude in general... Even th they change names every second hour!!!

TwisTed_KITTY View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_KITTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:59pm
I love UT3 because I think it requires a lot of skill to master it.
Its fast pace, you gotta learn to aim, and theres a lot of teamwork that is needed when playing CTF and even TDM.
Its not a crappy game like Halo (Not dissing it but like I said, I think UT3 requires a lot more skill).
But I guess since new games keep coming out, people don't give UT3 a chance.
Also, one bad thing about UT3 is the campaign.
So maybe people try the campaign and ignore the online and think "This sucks."

Just my opinion.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Play with the three H's: Hands, Head, Heart.

People know me by KITTY_BIOFREAK or DEEZNUTZN_TEETS.

Buuut, new psn! Miss_Diorable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>