FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Most overrated game ever?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most overrated game ever?
    Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

i must be the worst player ever still no nukesĀ 
of coure i just run and stab bamas in the face

It's all good xplorer. I never got a nuke either.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 5:38pm
nukes dont mean ****, ppl camp for them 90% of the time, n b4 u say im sayin that cos i havnt got any i gotz 13, just for the cool emblem =P and also nova if he never moved from that spot y didnt u kill him? 
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 5:53pm
I gotz a list of BS's by MW2-
-Riot shields (with blast shield) will block a direct hit from an 200.Cal AC130 shell
-Bullets cancel each other out, sometimes when u and another person fire at each other, even though you hit R1 and saw the bullet exit the gun, in the kill cam there is nothing there
-Knife 2-3-4 feet
-SHOOT THROUGH FVCKING MOUNTINS ON Af**AN Angry
-Takes 4 shots to chest with scar to kill, 3 with usp handgun
-SNIPERS DONT FVCKING KILL somtimes.
-Silenced weps have less power
-Aim an RPG at a harrier it HITS THE FVCKING MOON
-LEAVES BLOCK 50.CAL BULLETS
-THE PLAYERS 60% of all the people i spectate must have fvcking downsyndrome, I MEAN FFS HOW CAN U PHYSICALY BE THAT RETARDED, although this isnt MW2's fault, they encouraged it with BS like painkiller and HB sensors

Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

Hahahaha
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Its only easy for other people if your sh1t...

So from your post Nova I can deduct that your sh1t and I'm not. I can stop nuke's and you can't.

Next thing you will be telling me you have never played the game!
I can post a screenshot of my Level 70 XBL account on here with the stats and everything if you want ;o.

Only 32 hours of gameplay and I forget my Kill Death ratio, and I could care less if I remembered it.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Hahahaha
thats great lol and bubble luv ur sig
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

i must be the worst player ever still no nukes 
of coure i just run and stab bamas in the face

It's all good xplorer. I never got a nuke either.
my ADD kicks in and i just run around i think my kill death ratio -1 but my son and boy both play on my account

best game ever my boy was playing last night domination and he lost 35-200 lol
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:45am

No, thats a good thing.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Limputtaja

No, thats a good thing.

still BS, and also FLASHBANGS CAN BLIND, YES BLIND U WHEN UR NOT LOOKING IN THERE DIRECTION!????!!!!!!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:31pm

No, thats a good thing.

still BS, and also FLASHBANGS CAN BLIND, YES BLIND U WHEN UR NOT LOOKING IN THERE DIRECTION!????!!!!!!!

Light reflects?
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 3:31pm

No, thats a good thing.

Light reflects?

what off the grass on WASTELAND"??"?"?"?"?"?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?! cant bend light
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 4:10pm

No, thats a good thing.

Light reflects?

what off the grass on WASTELAND"??"?"?"?"?"?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?! cant bend light

Haven't u seen the midgets running around with mirrors?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yeah yeah the game has many flaws.. but tbh is cant really be an over rated game if 600 000 or so is playing... its a very active game and very successful... so obviously there are alot of people who like it... hell.. if anyone asked me what game do i prefer out of mw2 and ut3.. i would say ut3 hands down.. but here i am just about to finish this post and slip my mw2 disc in... its too addictive! and thats whats good about it.
Maybe we have different concepts as to what 'over rated' means. There are millions of people watching 'Twilight', but im still going to say it's over rated.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:26am

Haven't u seen the midgets running around with mirrors?

I FVCKING SHOT THEM BEFOR THE EXPERIMENT WAS CARRIED OUT, IM NOT STUPID
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 7:35am

I gotz a list of BS's by MW2--Riot shields (with blast shield) will block a direct hit from an 200.Cal AC130 shell-Bullets cancel each other out, sometimes when u and another person fire at each other, even though you hit R1 and saw the bullet exit the gun, in the kill cam there is nothing there-Knife 2-3-4 feet -SHOOT THROUGH FVCKING MOUNTINS ON Af**AN Angry-Takes 4 shots to chest with scar to kill, 3 with usp handgun -SNIPERS DONT FVCKING KILL somtimes.-Silenced weps have less power-Aim an RPG at a harrier it HITS THE FVCKING MOON-LEAVES BLOCK 50.CAL BULLETS-THE PLAYERS 60% of all the people i spectate must have fvcking downsyndrome, I MEAN FFS HOW CAN U PHYSICALY BE THAT RETARDED, although this isnt MW2's fault, they encouraged it with BS like painkiller and HB sensors

very very true.. but about the bullets cancelling out.. thats just lag.. as u said u both shoot at the sme time.. if u die and look at the killcam and it dont show u fire.. just means he has a better connection and theres a very slight delay in your shot.. and yah the rpg is funny.. i remember the headshot u got with it hahaha....i agree with everything.. technically WaW was a better game.. no overpowered weapons (double model is far too powerful on mw2).. the perks are fine.. theres quite a few perks on mw2 that are stupid.. like the painkiller.. yeah they have jugggernaught on WaW but it dont let u survive 4 sniper shots or 5 spas 12 shots.. realistic gun damage.. but mw2 is just more fun to play.. however im probably gonna buy WaW again
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:39pm
I thought nukes ruined this game.

Period.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Nova

Period.

True but if you play SnD... nukes are kinda irrelevant.

Also when I do play TDM and Domination I hardly ever see a nuke unless its someone in my party getting it or some homo tactical insertion boosting.
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by Nova

Period.

True but if you play SnD... nukes are kinda irrelevant.

Also when I do play TDM and Domination I hardly ever see a nuke unless its someone in my party getting it or some homo tactical insertion boosting.

Not so, i gotta 23 k streak in SnD and only died cos i had a spazem, could have got 2 more kils easy otherwize
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 5:18am
yeah i was there watching u play.. some guys said u had aimot xDDD haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12