Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Games Stolen :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games Stolen :(
    Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:37am
i was recently reading a the little big planet thread and that made me want to play it again. but when i tried to look for it i noticed that i was missing 9 games total. im really sad. my advice to all is play all your games cuss when there gone, thats when u miss them all like crazy
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:43am
hahaha, Hell yeahhh!
i love my gemes! just the Fuc.king  ARMORED CORE: Waiting 4 answers sucks! i don't like it, in fact i never, never finished! is boring, the guys whose recommended me lied me! mmmm
damn, anyway i'll go to sale it.

the other games are great, i got 24 titles.

OMg, i love to play Tranformers 2 online with Long Haul! awesome! i'll see if i buy the new game: War of Cyrbertron, looks interesting, but i need to see the gameplay 1st. XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 2:14pm
Your games were stolen!!? Remember who has been in your room and hunt the mothafcker down!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 2:46pm
venom dont act like it wasnt you :O
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 5:15pm
haha, well don't pretend like you were not there with me.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 5:55pm
The guy that stold my games is in jail already for another reason.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:37am
lol dammit venom... ok i admit.. but i was just gonna leave u at the last second and frame you for everyting :P haha.... and wow really?.. what games went missin anyway?
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 1:49am
Ninja gaiden 1 n 2 . Resistance 2 . Little big planet. Uncharted 1 n 2. Socom. Mgs4. That was just f***ed up of him.
 Post Reply Post Reply