| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KEQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KEQ
    Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:27pm
wow that sucks. very volatile industry.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:10pm
MSP got laid off.
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:33am
cool, thanks buzzzin but couldn't get it to work. try this: http://forums.keqonline.com/

Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:34pm
http://forums.keqonline.com/index.php is our clan new forum, courtesy of AznpradaG.  
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:30am
i can play it solo on my SVER alt but i want to roll into DOM with 64+ KEQ on my side.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 4:39pm
Yah, lets hope this next MAG patch fixes all the disconnects and freezes people are having with the larger game modes.  Domination is such an epic game mode, it is such a drag we don't get to play it to it's fullest.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 2:27pm
lol. if they fix the Domination freezing we'll be there 24/7. we do play Acquisition but a lot of players freeze out there too. then they go and start up Sabotage Clan Deploys.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 2:17pm
Now, to get you guys out of Sabotage!!!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 11:30am
The King of the GIFs has arrived. Welcome to iAMGaming Stylie!!

(FYI to all you non-MAGgers, Stylie is the leader of the largest FPS clan on the PS3, KEQ)
STYLIE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 11:22pm
600+ members now.

Tis but a mere flesh wound!!!
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Valor is bitter that we left to Raven, and we have a strong clan so the haters hate on us

HEHEHE...Raven FTW!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 2:05pm
Valor is bitter that we left to Raven, and we have a strong clan so the haters hate on us
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 1:03pm

Wow, and I thought my clan sixDnine (6D9) was hated....but for real, we always get trash talked every game....I stopped caring

and why is that?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:59pm

Wow, and I thought my clan sixDnine (6D9) was hated....but for real, we always get trash talked every game....I stopped caring
you should see some of the hate mail that we get, lol.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:28pm
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by GIO_2064

put your glasses on and re-read what i wrote the gas is for the KEQ laggy roaches that attack us on our bunkers, or the ones that come out of the their bunkers....tell me how many times over proximity chat have you heard you laggy piece of sh!t!! i bet many times....

If he is part of KEQ are you not calling him a roach???

yes, and your point is?

please dont tell me this is where the disrespect part comes in, if it does, you make me laugh....and do you even have mag, you have any idea what i am talking about?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 10:31am

put your glasses on and re-read what i wrote the gas is for the KEQ laggy roaches that attack us on our bunkers, or the ones that come out of the their bunkers....tell me how many times over proximity chat have you heard you laggy piece of sh!t!! i bet many times....

If he is part of KEQ are you not calling him a roach???

GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:45am

If I were you id show more respect to Bain

show more respect to bain, when did i ever disrepect bain...i was calling out KEQ as a whole, not bain, so before you post how about you read and comprehend what is being stated...

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:09am
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by BAIN

You should dump your dial up and get broadband.

maybe i should but if your smart enough you would know that in order to get on the PS3 system you need highspeed or "broadband internet" and dial up is not even an option...

my guess is when ever you guys are in clan deploy and are coming out of your bunkers or attacking our bunkers like roaches it causes you to lag, but hey i say use gas grenades and watch the  (KEQ) roaches dieDead!!  LOL

ClapSmileLOL*just for syz*LOLSmileClap
too bad, if u sign on with aol and connect your ps3 to your pc u can get on with dial up

yikes

So if you were playing COD on dial up would you have to use my strategy with broadband which would mean shooting in one general direction until someone runs into your bullets?
lol yeah pretty much
it would be virtually unplayable

na still better than titan on reflection

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:04am

maybe i should but if your smart enough you would know that in order to get on the PS3 system you need highspeed or "broadband internet" and dial up is not even an option...

my guess is when ever you guys are in clan deploy and are coming out of your bunkers or attacking our bunkers like roaches it causes you to lag, but hey i say use gas grenades and watch the  (KEQ) roaches dieDead!!  LOL

too bad, if u sign on with aol and connect your ps3 to your pc u can get on with dial up

yikes

So if you were playing COD on dial up would you have to use my strategy with broadband which would mean shooting in one general direction until someone runs into your bullets?
lol yeah pretty much
it would be virtually unplayable
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:02am

yikes

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:38am

yikes
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 3:24am
KEQ is a great clan.. don't know why he's trashing us really.. don't really matter though i guess
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:44am
I don't think I've had the honor to face an entire group of KEQ guys, only a few of them here in there.  I probably won't be there for it to happen to my team and me again, unless they add something good for free anytime soon.  The game just got too redundant for me.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:29am

If I were you id show more respect to Bain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>