| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG Clan Base (All Factions) > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KEQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KEQ
    Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:48am
Valor's clan Kill-Em-Quick (KEQ) is a large contingent boasting some 80+ members and growing daily.  We routinely field groups of 15+ guys per battle and typically have some representation in the post skirmish MVP list (if we don't sweep the list entirely).  Many of us are beta players and all of us are dedicated to teamwork and skill development.  New or not, if you've got a microphone and have an interest in team play we'd be happy to add you to our ranks.  
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:33am
Valor f**s!!!
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:53am
Bain, I already warned you what would happen if you switched over to SVER.  Tell me now, when you look in the mirror is this what you see?

Got Pwned?

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:10pm
No.  I see a hockey mask, helmet, heavy armor (most of my loadouts have it on), and a machine gun. (AK-something.. it's the next level one.)  Too bad I'm still in the 20's, because I haven't gotten on enough.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:57pm
LOL, Buzzin.  I really miss playing Dom with you guys. Me, Cokken and Greco have been playing alot of Dom with SVER. We'll be back soon though. Save us a spot.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 3:08pm
Are you guys still rolllin" into games with parties of 20 - 30?
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:10am
Yes Bain, and good games last night.  We got back SVER's Sabo contract and steamrolled them in Domination.
Got Pwned?

GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 6:44pm
Why does KEQ lag all the time? every time we face you guys on aqua or sabo its major Fvcking lag, i send stylie a message telling him KEQ sucks and they are all laggy piece of sh1ts!!  hehehe, i dont think he liked my message truth hurts!!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:25pm
You should dump your dial up and get broadband.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by BAIN

You should dump your dial up and get broadband.

maybe i should but if your smart enough you would know that in order to get on the PS3 system you need highspeed or "broadband internet" and dial up is not even an option...

my guess is when ever you guys are in clan deploy and are coming out of your bunkers or attacking our bunkers like roaches it causes you to lag, but hey i say use gas grenades and watch the  (KEQ) roaches dieDead!!  LOL

ClapSmileLOL*just for syz*LOLSmileClap
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:04pm
so you want us KEQ guys to throw gas grenades at you roaches? aalll righty then :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:40pm
put your glasses on and re-read what i wrote the gas is for the KEQ laggy roaches that attack us on our bunkers, or the ones that come out of the their bunkers....tell me how many times over proximity chat have you heard you laggy piece of sh!t!! i bet many times....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 2:03pm
I hear that excuse from players laying on the ground bleeding out if that's what you mean. But we also get shot from around corners and knifed from 10 feet away. So if you have a problem with lag take it up with Zipper because we experience it to.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 4:40pm

I hear that excuse from players laying on the ground bleeding out if that's what you mean. But we also get shot from around corners and knifed from 10 feet away. So if you have a problem with lag take it up with Zipper because we experience it to.

yes you see you said it yourself, you hear it from players laying on the ground  who are bleeding out, because of the lag that is caused by the massive clan deploy that KEQ does...i never experience it with other clans such as VLS or 3C, just simply always KEQ.....

and its sad that even when lag is on your side you guys still cant win, just as in the acquisition game where we held you guys for 12 mins in the back of our map.....

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:07pm
I hear it being used as an excuse for getting killed, didn't say it was true. That Aqui game? Was that one of the few that we didn't get a major victory? Seems like all you haters remember is the few times that you beat KEQ, not the many times that you lost to us.
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:56am
Who is this guy?
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:44am
CaW
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:50am
yo Buzzin.. we call him Mr Butthurt
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Who is this guy?

LOL!!
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:27am

I hear it being used as an excuse for getting killed, didn't say it was true. That Aqui game? Was that one of the few that we didn't get a major victory? Seems like all you haters remember is the few times that you beat KEQ, not the many times that you lost to us.

an excuse i think not, more like the obvious truth about the lag.....of the few ha don't make KEQ sound like there not unstoppable because there have been games where we have steam rolled you guys in your aqua map, the biggest down fall for us is the random blue dots since we don't need to roll four squads deep to get a win...now when we team up with dark flock you or deadly blue dots you guys don't stand a chance....all KEQ is numbers not great players.....bunch a randoms with a clan tag, i bet half of your guys dont even know each other.

part of the reason i love being in CaW!!

haters, dont flatter yourself, the only thing i hate is the lag you guys bring into what could be a great match......

GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:29am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yo Buzzin.. we call him Mr Butthurt

butthurt because i cant lag like KEQ yeah ok you got me there....Smile
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 12:47pm
Wow!!! We must have beat up on you really bad. Do you have nightmares about KEQ? You should get some therapy. This obsession is not healthy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:03pm
I had 1 dude tell me one time "your lucky my lucky mouse went back in the wall" lol i was fk'n cry'n 4 real
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 1:34pm

Wow!!! We must have beat up on you really bad. Do you have nightmares about KEQ? You should get some therapy. This obsession is not healthy.

beat me up nah, my question was why the lag....nightmares ok sure if it makes you happy...obsession how so, from the couple of posts....that i have posted you call that an obsession, better check the wiki definition because i think you got it all wrong!!

lets just leave it at KEQ sucks and they are all laggy Fvcks, end of discussion!! Clap

Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:39pm
Ah, it's Red Dot Killa.  Bain, what was his UT3 handle?

Got Pwned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>