Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1.04 and Armor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1.04 and Armor
    Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:57am
For those not in the know, patch 1.04 was released today and you can see the patch notes (as always) at this link: http://blog.mag.com/blog/

Also, the pre-order bonus armor has now been released for download in the PS store free of charge.  The armor allows for movement at medium armor speeds but defensively is a hybrid between medium/heavy. 
Got Pwned?

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:16pm
That sounds kind of unfair for you pre-order people, but good for me.  I still think that those who pre-ordered deserve the bonus for pre-ordering.  What's the point of doing it if it's going to come out for the rest later, for free.  Then again, that's still good for me.  I'm going to get it.  I hate being slow and getting exhausted quickly when I sprint, even after adding the skill for running.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:54pm
800c's!!!! No way I can use these. I use the lightest armor on all of my loadouts so I can have a good gun and cool toys.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 9:37pm
1.4 sucks!!!! Way too many server disconnects. They need another patch ASAP!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply