| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

clanmatch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: clanmatch
    Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by FeaR_oF_a_GOD

We believe those are the only real two good tdm players.

OK well I know that's not the case but if you're after our 2 best TDM players then I'll see what I can do for you once all the other clans that are waiting for scrims with us have been sorted out with matches.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
FeaR_oF_a_GOD View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeaR_oF_a_GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:07am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by FeaR_oF_a_GOD

We believe those are the only real two good tdm players.

OK well I know that's not the case but if you're after our 2 best TDM players then I'll see what I can do for you once all the other clans that are waiting for scrims with us have been sorted out with matches.

Believe what you want but I'm getting tired of waiting around and doing nothing.  Excuses is all I been hearing and I'm tired of it. so either face us soon or forfeit to FR
Only those who fear a god can become it.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 5:19am

You act like your good or something ^^^ cloudy or rican can i  join and play just to help you shut this dumbfvck down? i'll carry only a sniper in the DM maps just to make it fair for ya :).... Wish  i was good enough to talk **** like this " fear of a god".... bahahaha :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:28am
F(o)AG, there'll hardly be a forfeit as this is no tournament. PcX are playing friendly scrims. Don't try to deliver me an ultimatum or you can stuff your scrim where the sun don't shine.

Sephiroth,I'd be happy to add you to the roster ;) lol but normally I'd say no to your 1 match request but if you're straining at the bit then maybe a 1 match contract would be acceptable ;) are 420 not scrimming these days?

FeaR_oF_a_GOD View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeaR_oF_a_GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

You act like your good or something ^^^ cloudy or rican can i  join and play just to help you shut this dumbfvck down? i'll carry only a sniper in the DM maps just to make it fair for ya :).... Wish  i was good enough to talk **** like this " fear of a god".... bahahaha :)

Stay out of this seph don't even start it. and plus ur not even good with the sniper rifle in the end your just getting yourself killed. and as for cloudy, when do you want to host it...-.-
Only those who fear a god can become it.
Omega_Konobi View Drop Down
Clan Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Omega_Konobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 10:12pm

DOwn for this mikey n i are on all night .

FR
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 12:32am
Well seeing as you guys seem to be making this a little grudge match out of this and I really don't rate those kinds of challenges highly so I suppose you're waiting for me... at my leisure. 

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 1:40pm
FoG and Mikey are Killable.  I've killed them both in VCTF.  We're not talking Paw/Rev caliber here.  They're good but not indestructible.  

Either way C don't get ur panties in a bunch over these clowns.  If they're still interested and when we get around to it we'll scrim them in TDM.  either way there are many more exciting and honorable teams out there that are waiting to scrim us.  I trust those would be more enjoyable anyways.  
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

lol ur too much Sepi.. If and when you want to roll with PcX let me know bro.. Be happy to have you.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

FoG and Mikey are Killable.  I've killed them both in VCTF.  We're not talking Paw/Rev caliber here.  They're good but not indestructible.  

Either way C don't get ur panties in a bunch over these clowns.  If they're still interested and when we get around to it we'll scrim them in TDM.  either way there are many more exciting and honorable teams out there that are waiting to scrim us.  I trust those would be more enjoyable anyways.  

LOL  no panties bunched over here mate (you're assuming I wear panties for starters Wink).  I'm just not bowing to the "hurry up and play us" attitude these kids have got.  Simples Smile

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 4:35pm
Up and coming matches:  AK-47 next week;  T2D as soon as Ghostlike and I can agree on a date & time;  CKC I'll get onto after those 2 Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12