Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So Im new here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QuitAlready Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So Im new here
    Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 9:58pm
Just got UT3 a few days ago, yes im a total noob. Saw a link here fin another forum saying theres an active PS3 UT3 Community.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 10:09pm
yup, they are right but most of ppl here are playing MW2, ¬¬

XD,  don't worry man, looks the tutorial in their section, you will learn some there.

enjoy UT3, and don't worry if someone makes you angry, they are joking, XD, Insanes! LOL

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
QuitAlready View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuitAlready Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 10:19pm
Thanks for the advice, but I have a question I downloaded a Cloud Strife Model and imported it. When I use it on Multiplayer am I the only that can see it or everyone, or is it just the people that have it installed already?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 10:24pm

actually all can see it, just take care to not use a wrong character there cuz sometime we couldn't see the body of the character and that makes angry in the battlefield. but well. just that is the problem, a wrong char.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 10:35pm
we can't see custom characters unless we own them
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 11:42pm
what phantaci said

No one else can see the character mod unless they have it installed on their system
But yes i do have the cloud strife and i would see it add me we'll play some cool custom maps
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:32am
nice to see a new face but tbh.. youve got the game when its wayy past its prime... it can still be active with some good games... but its noting like it was before... sould of got this game a year ago man
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:17am
2 years ago always 10-12 rooms full every mode it was great

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 11:33am
yeah i know and warfare was awesome back then..... and yeah 10-12 rooms full compared to about 3 or 4 overall. quite a difference xD
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

Not even... this game was allways desolate
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

Ahh.. my random pub noob days.. when Biohazard DM was the norm.  I don't really see ****hazard getting hosted anymore though.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:24pm
so you were part of the problem silver? i wanted to beat ppl for constantly voting biohazard in tdm games. its barely big enough for a duel..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:28pm
I didn't always vote it.  Back in the day, I voted for Defiance a lot as well.  I still do today, since it's my favorite map and has been since day one.  It was the first map I played overall (against the bots).  I think I had another map or two I voted for, but for the most part, I had few maps I cared about back then, because I knew so little about them.  This was only the second game I played online, third if you count a brief little stint on 2k4.  Oh yeah, and I didn't like how there was originally no Face Classic or Bridge of Fate, which were my favorite 2k4 maps.  Today, I have a modded version of Facing Worlds that looks and feels just like Face Classic. (I found it on one of the mod lists on this site.)
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yeah i know and warfare was awesome back then..... and yeah 10-12 rooms full compared to about 3 or 4 overall. quite a difference xD
i miss them warfare matches they were awesome dayz!
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:35pm
Yea, you cant d/l a skin and expect it to send every person in the room the same skin so they can see it as well.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I didn't always vote it.  Back in the day, I voted for Defiance a lot as well.  I still do today, since it's my favorite map and has been since day one.  It was the first map I played overall (against the bots).  I think I had another map or two I voted for, but for the most part, I had few maps I cared about back then, because I knew so little about them.  This was only the second game I played online, third if you count a brief little stint on 2k4.  Oh yeah, and I didn't like how there was originally no Face Classic or Bridge of Fate, which were my favorite 2k4 maps.  Today, I have a modded version of Facing Worlds that looks and feels just like Face Classic. (I found it on one of the mod lists on this site.)

back in the day when i first got ut3 i couldnt get enough of arsenal.. played that map so much
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:38pm
Welcome! Play VCTF!
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 8:28pm
haha silver the funny thing is every time i hosted a room for the clan, i would always pick defiance.. i pick that map to warm up in every time i hop on.. idk why i just like the environment .. everything is spaced out so u can't get every weapon as quick as u could in say deck or diesel. 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:22pm
LOL. i know this will seem very odd and even now i look back at it in disgust.. but i loved playing corruption when i first got te game.. couldnt get enough! :OOOOO
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by i_Own_U

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i miss them warfare matches they were awesome dayz!

yeahhh the games when there were top players in each game and each game would be more intense than the last... those days were the most fun ive ever had out of any game ive played.. ever..hands down
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:30pm
the good old days of ut3... with the titan update the servers suddenly were full again as well... maybe we need one kickass new official update from epic that everyone NEEDS to install or else it wont play ut3 with new weapons, chars and remade classic maps to get games going on again for a while...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 10:54pm
I wish they would make a new update or at least a patch that puts the mod browser on the main menu (below Multiplayer) and gives us back the ability to put info in where the description's supposed to be or whatever that option was.  I could of sworn there was something like that.  It needs to be brought back, so we can list the mod sites (like the Download section of this site) and such.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 10:22am
lol I love biohazard but it got really old now NO ONE plays it i joined a room
Only player i ever met who liked bio was Lex his fav duel map

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 6:51pm
biohazzard is fun once in awhile but i do agree that fvucker is small... and good character choice man lol, add me and come play some vctf, teach ya somethings like how to aviod shakers raptor haha

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply