| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Headphones need help.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headphones need help.
    Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 6:29am
Ok. I got some headphones.

They can be plugged into a headphone jack but it has a piece that has a mic and another with  the headphone. .

My tv in my room. hold hdmi and usb and some other junk.

Headphones have a piece to be plugged into a tv with a headphone jack but mine doesn't.

I tried to plug them into my ps3 usb and they won't work. But it ALSO comes with a optical . But the optical WON'T fit WTF!

Can someone help me?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 9:30am
what's wrong with the optical thing? you have to connect it directly to the ps3 btw, not tv - tahts waht i do anyway
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:53pm
I know but it WON'T fit in the back of the ps3. Unless im not putting it in right.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:29am
What Headphones is it?

did you get it to work?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:15am
Got it to work on my living room tv but can't use mic.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:36am
if there USB you just need to go to accessories & change your mic settings.

if it has a Pink Jack then you need a USB sound card which are really Cheap on Ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=usb+sound+card&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 4:01pm

^^ ok thanks VARY much. Ima take a pic of the headphones and see if a can send a pm to you to see if you think they would work.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 5:33pm
I got the usb thing. Which i can plug my headphones stuff into.

BUT when i plug it in. It wont work still.

I goto sound thing or w/e.

And i click on HDMI. Manual but don't know which one to select/
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 4:16pm
ok get into a chat with me later, ill be online in a few(if you read this in time that is)...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 4:40pm
Ok. Thanks EnVy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:01pm
it isn't hard to firgure out, just mess around with the settings. that's what i did. i don't know exactly what you need to change because i'm not next to my ps3 but i'm positive you can find out on the internet.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:08pm
Will i tried and can't fina any ideas on what i need to do.

I fn messed with it for like 2hours lol.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:13pm
okay, so you have your headphones hooked up and no sound is coming out? or can you not figure out how to hook them up? what kind of headphones do you have?
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:23pm
No sound. Inland headphones something like that.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:29pm
did you go to sound settings and turn the audio multi output on?
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:31pm
Yes but than what?? wont let me here still.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:33pm
my headphones has a usb that i plug into the usb port on my ps3, then it has a red and white cord with female ends then i plug the red, white, and yellow cords that came with my ps3 into my t.v. (with the red and white cord plugged into the female ends of the plugs that came with the headphones) along with my HDMI cord. when you switch the multi audio to on it should play sound through your headphones
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:37pm
SOOO.....

I switch the plugs . Use BOTH HD and r,wand o cords. ?

Would i need to switch anything like with the hdmi stuff?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:40pm
yes, you use your HDMI cord along with your red white and yellow cord that came with your ps3. did your headphones come with a red and white cord with female ends? you are suppose to plug those into your t.v. with the red and white cord that came with your ps3 plugged into the backs of the ones from your headphones. that's how my headphones are. i have turtlebeach x1's
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:41pm
you don't have to change any of your HD settings. it should be exactly the same, just go to sound settings and turn multi audio output to on and you should be able to hear sound.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 5:46pm

these are the cords that came with my hp.

what kind of headphones did you get?
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:51am
I think mine are pc heads.

Yes they came with too female but my tv in my room don't have headphone jack. So only time i use headphones is when im in living room.

Do i NEED the cords?? I don't use them
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

I think mine are pc heads.

Yes they came with too female but my tv in my room don't have headphone jack. So only time i use headphones is when im in living room.

Do i NEED the cords?? I don't use them
you can't plug the yellow, red, and white plugs into the back of your t.v.?
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 3:47pm
O,W,and red cords that came with ps3. I don't have . I inly use HD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 4:12pm
What HPs do you have mickey??
link???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>