Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAMGaming & FnA Team Up For 1v1 UT3 Invitational

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMGaming & FnA Team Up For 1v1 UT3 Invitational
    Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 5:32pm

As mentioned in Episode 4 of The FnA Show, Wopr is teaming up with the crew from FnA to help increase prizes on the upcoming "Invitational Tournament".  Wopr and myself have gamed together for quite a while and he suggested this a few weeks ago.  Upon further discussion (last week), the team and Wopr decided to give away a custom built pc (built by wopr) for 1st place in Saturday's tournament.   Everyone at fnagaming.net would like to thank Wopr and iAMgaming.com for contributing to (roughly) 50% of the prizes in this event.  For such a small community it's GREAT to receive this type of support.

Tournament Discussion http://www.fnagaming.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=211
Tourney Line-Up http://www.fnagaming.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=215&p=1079#p1079
Tourney Schedule http://www.fnagaming.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=263
FnA Radio Show http://fnagaming.net/statichome/projectsevents/fna-radio-show/
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:53pm
Damn..  I look forward to watching the videos and maybe the streams from it.  It looks like it's going to be nothing, but ggs.  Whenever iAM or FnA can get the next normal tournament going, I think I'll be game this time, even if I'm the official unofficial punching bag of duel.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:58pm
Hey good luck with all...nice 2 see the dedication and generosity of u guys.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:15pm
this sounds awesome, hope to see more duel vids, if you need help with anything , ask someone who cares =) , jk ;)

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:22pm
My boy Associate is gonna take this b1tch home!!!
And RemY will come in dead last place........i hope NEway
Big smileEmbarrassed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
oXxKroniKxXo420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxKroniKxXo420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:35am
good luck ur all hella good u all make me feel like ant amongst giants

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:39am
Everyone be sure to watch the stream! Not only gg's but fun chat while watching!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:54pm
i'm stoked. gl hf!
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:15pm
Should be getting all the parts for the PC later today, hopefully I'll have it all together hardware wise by tonight...if I do I'll take a few pics and post them.

I cannot wait to watch these matches, gonna be EPIC!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 6:32am
if there is an option to play 1 US 1 EU server then i would like to play in this. let me know, even if i cant be a substitute il really look forward to this event. good luck guys.
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:19pm
Are you even signed up on the site?

jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by K.S.

Are you even signed up on the site?
ima sign up when i get back from the movies. i mean when im done stealing movies online XD
shine on you crazy diamond
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 8:30pm
I might sign up for this site sometime later.  Like I said, I'm game for the next non-invitational tourney, even if I'm more than likely going to be out in one round.  I'll probably be a sub.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 12:37am
And Phantaci wins congrats to all and everyone who took part in this tournament
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:25am
YupClap Good job Phant . Had my 2 picks Paw and Phant.

Phant my higher pick. Now where is my money Phant lol jk
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:11am
wow you acctually picked qM players mikey? you might be the only non-qm member to have done so :)
Clap

thanks to iamgaming and fnagaming.. was alot of entertainment.. went very smoothly..

KS great job dude
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:12am
i picked phantaci cause he has the lesser chance of sellin the damn pc haha
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:15am
nah i really think weezy would of given quakelive some time if he got the pc.. he probably would of wanted to sell it for crack money but i would of talked him out of it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:20am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

LMFAO!!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

did u see the trailer for the next old republic star wars game?!
im keeping the bad boy

DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:46am
WoW that looks pretty damn good

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:56am
Hey congrats to all, esp to the organisers and sponsors iAmgaming, fnagaming, KS and everyone else. Well done to Phantaci for 1st place and prize. BTW everyone in-game was talking bout this event so its quite an achievement.
RE: ooh yeah looks sweet. It will b out on 360 for sure and proly PS3 too. Huge fan of Star wars Battlefront and BF II but didnt get the KOOR title. Mulitplayer and party mode - count me in man.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:57am
looks clean i liked the force unleashed alot kinda repetitive like God of war with the fighting but its fun nonetheless 
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 10:59am
Great job to all, paw and phant put on a hell of a final match-up...all 7 rounds,...DAYUM
Great job phantaci, well deserved, you played a hell of a game.
Congrats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 12:16pm
I didn't get to watch the finals because I was in the car, but it was great watching the first round matches...I had it on the big screen in the living room and everyone in the house was watching and making their picks on each map...it was almost like the superbowl! 

Definitely big thanks to KS and the rest of FnA for setting up this thing, I was glad to be able to be a part of it.  Great job by everyone involved!!

And of course congrats to Paw and Phan for taking the top 2 spots...great games guys
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>