| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Do_Or_Die_420

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Do_Or_Die_420
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:54am
Happy Birthday bro!

Thanks for pulling together a great crew of guys to waste all my free time with.  You did a hell of a job building A-R.

I would say something sweet and get all gay, but then everyone would know about us.  We'll just keep it a secret Wink
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:54am
happy B.Day DoD!
enjoy your day man! and stop to play MW2 and come back to UT3, lol jk

anyway, get drunk there!

Tequila 4ever! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:37am
Happy birthday you old dirtbag :D

Greets, your old buddy, Venom!
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:40am
Happy Birthday, Bro!!   Have a couple for me!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 9:38am
happy birthday DoD welcome to old age.

How about you put the bong down for a change on your bday? lol jk ... wouldnt happen anyway.

Put the campfire out in COD and Ill let you guys kick our ass in a scrim for your bday!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:47am
Happy B Day man im going 2 get some strippers 4 uWink HOOKER!! lol jk...n i always wanted to ask u was truth_Or_Dare ur sis? ca i think she likes meEmbarrassed lol jk
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:48am
Happy birthday, have a good one.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:59am
Happy bday chimeraboy, from the people you deleted on your friends list lolol ok ill stop giving you crap about that. hope you have a great time!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:09am
happy birthday! have a good one! :)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:30pm
happy bday
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Happy Birthday bro!

Thanks for pulling together a great crew of guys to waste all my free time with.  You did a hell of a job building A-R.

I would say something sweet and get all gay, but then everyone would know about us.  We'll just keep it a secret Wink

No need too thank me bro...Without You, Rivers & Arkos i wouldnt of even started A-R...I think the secret is out so what do you say about jumpin outta my b-day cake with one of your famous crotchless batman suits!?!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

happy birthday DoD welcome to old age.

How about you put the bong down for a change on your bday? lol jk ... wouldnt happen anyway.

Put the campfire out in COD and Ill let you guys kick our ass in a scrim for your bday!

Lol, I'll put the bong down if you pass me the blunt?  Thanks bro, If yall wanna play today or whenver just let me know the time & place & we'll be there.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:10pm
man how come you gotta be way over there away from ca? i gots that bomb hash =/ happy birthday stoner
shine on you crazy diamond
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:10pm
happy b-day, tear it up.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Happy bday chimeraboy, from the people you deleted on your friends list lolol ok ill stop giving you crap about that. hope you have a great time!

Aww thanks Jp...I dunno what you're talking about...I think i have some weird pSn glitch that deletes ppl with funny looking avatars or when they play weird games!Approve 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:51pm
Awww man you too? I know so many people that had that happened to them. Psn needs to get on top of that :P haha you dirty snot
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Awww man you too? I know so many people that had that happened to them. Psn needs to get on top of that :P haha you dirty snot

Why do i gotta be a dirty snot,  Cant i be a dirty pig F[_]cker instead?
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:56pm
Happy Birthday!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

man how come you gotta be way over there away from ca? i gots that bomb hash =/ happy birthday stoner

You bring da hash i'll bring da Cadburry Eggs & Rice Crispy Treats...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:26pm
Happy b'day DoD, welcome to the over the hill clan baby! And those Cadbury eggs belong to my hometown I was gonna say find ur own damn munchies but since its ur b'day .... 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 5:01pm
awwwh, happy bday you minigun spammer!
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Happy b'day DoD, welcome to the over the hill clan baby! And those Cadbury eggs belong to my hometown I was gonna say find ur own damn munchies but since its ur b'day .... 
Kraft just bought your hometown, and since I own stock in Kraft, im your daddy b1tch!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Kraft just bought your hometown, and since I own stock in Kraft, im your daddy b1tch!
well I used to work there and now I know u have a vested interest in my hometown then i'll ask my friends to send u some special tasty fillings for ur easter egg as a reminder from daddy's little gurl Xx
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:57am
I know how much you love this site, so I wanted to be the first one to bump this a year later! Ohhhhh KeN <3
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 3:31am
Happy bday DoD

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>