Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Plz Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote darkchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plz Help
    Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 1:59am
I can't get on MDW2 no more it not letting me get online.  When I go log in I just say at the online status.  I'd tried every thing from clean the disk to resetting my internet still no good. can some one give me some answers?
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 4:53am
What do you mean the online ststus? you mean when it sais your level and also sais find game?
If it wont let u find an online game or even search for one you should take the disk back
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 7:35am
I havent expierenced this problem yet...I'd say type some $h!t in google or youtube & see if you come across anything that helps you...
darkchild View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

What do you mean the online ststus? you mean when it sais your level and also sais find game?
If it wont let u find an online game or even search for one you should take the disk back

yeah it just stays there it won't like let me find game or anything it just says updating ranking and fetching playlist.
darkchild View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I havent expierenced this problem yet...I'd say type some $h!t in google or youtube & see if you come across anything that helps you...

okay thanks I'll do that
 Post Reply Post Reply