FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Crying shame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crying shame
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 8:25pm
The other day I said in another thread that UT3 had evolved.  Tonight I found out I was right.  It's evolved into the worst POS game available IMO.

I joined a server that appeared to be full of experienced (dare I say "allstars"?).  I was absolutely disgusted by the style of play these so called veterans of the game have adopted.

Four or five good to great players spamming link and flak across the entire map.  Standing at respawn points and spamming flak.  Standing at their flag spamming link and flak, WHEN NOBODY IS EVEN THERE YET!.  Standing at power pick-ups spaming flak (not even taking the pick-up).  I almost did a b1tch move by restarting the server but we won anyhow.  What a joke.

Come on guys, knock it off with spamming garbage across the maps.  You're all better than that.  Play the game like it was designed.  Your spamming didn't win the game for you and it pissed off a lot of other players.  Someone even had the nuts to talk about my taking the DW back by the flag in Necropolis in the midst of all this spamming.  Gimme a break-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 9:27pm
yea the duma$$ dat was shoting @ nothn was wrong 4 dat n yea u was wrong 2 4 putting the darkwalk on the flag...u should hav send me a message 2 tell me wat my team was doing n i would hav spoke up about it like im doing u...yea true u guys did win "but" we was up 3-0 n u goes had 4 of the best vctf players against us n some other duds. we had 5 good players other 1s just got own so i know the teams wasnt uneven...then u put the darkwalker on the flag then it ended up being 5-4 if u realy call dat a win sure w/e enjoy it but at least say good game like we did...u guys won n bltched us out...i hav mad respect 4 A-R but wat u did wit dat darker dat makes me wonder how u goes get on top...,sry but dats just my thought
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:17pm
The Walker was NEVER on the Flag...
it was where the Nightshade respawn...

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:23pm
i agree with aqua... im seein this alot more now, just random link spam.... i understand when u see someone in the base and u spam a lil bit cuz u know there going to be there, just like shootin rockets u anticipate.... but its becoming so bad that ppl dont even have a target anymore and its lame, and whos buyin this game for there 11 year old kid? thats gettin annoying to cuz there the ones that spam this crap and take all the vehicles from ppl that could put them to good use

Aqua i woulda done the same thing if i was you, when i get that kinda crap done to me i also find a way to show them how annoying noob sh1t really is

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

yea the duma$$ dat was shoting @ nothn was wrong 4 dat n yea u was wrong 2 4 putting the darkwalk on the flag...u should hav send me a message 2 tell me wat my team was doing n i would hav spoke up about it like im doing u...yea true u guys did win "but" we was up 3-0 n u goes had 4 of the best vctf players against us n some other duds. we had 5 good players other 1s just got own so i know the teams wasnt uneven...then u put the darkwalker on the flag then it ended up being 5-4 if u realy call dat a win sure w/e enjoy it but at least say good game like we did...u guys won n bltched us out...i hav mad respect 4 A-R but wat u did wit dat darker dat makes me wonder how u goes get on top...,sry but dats just my thought

You and carlangaspam were the worst ones.
I would grab the flag and jump down to your jumpboots and next thing i know is i'm getting chased by the whole team thats spamming the flak and link like i have never seen before.
Gayest part was when i hid in the little sniper ledge in the back and watched you guys flak the flag when nobody was even there.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:31pm
Kelly_0123. When we play vctf on suspence . He ALWAYS parks the damn hellbender on the manta area and just shots shock cores at the flag.

krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Kelly_0123. When we play vctf on suspence . He ALWAYS parks the damn hellbender on the manta area and just shots shock cores at the flag.

Damn,this is one f***in idiot too.Always swaps once he starts losing and was one of the gay flag spammers in kargo
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Damn,this is one f***in idiot too.Always swaps once he starts losing and was one of the gay flag spammers in kargo

Yup formur Legend mem too. Lol

Yup. Swaps teams,SPAMS,Can't flag run,CAN only CAMP,CAN'T touch our flag cause he gets DESTROYED!!!! LOl
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:46pm
hence why most of us in DEEP are now playing on custom maps, especially me.  we're just trying to find a server that will actually allow all of them to be placed on there.  you should try the shift and experience the fresher air of NO spamming.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:54pm
^^ hey.

Do yall have a server ? If so. I know i have NO right to say what to do. But IF yall got a server that holds custom. Can it be a public server with ONLY customs? So no n00bs inter to spam etc??
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 10:59pm
i was playing today with about 3 other DEEP members, but i was hosting.  all i had were maps that were custom and contained no stock maps.  i'm going to dig a bit further and if i can find a server that will actually host only customs i will get it.  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:01pm
^^ Thanks vary much!!

Maps like-Megastrucktion or how ever you spell it. HangingGradens,Etc.?
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:04pm
yep....and all of them from UT3mod.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:05pm
Ok. This should be cool. Thanks.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:06pm

There's no points for style.  Just the win.  Dudes spamming flak all the way across the map had to be answered with something.  There's no way I'm gonna let someone win with a b1tch move like that.  If your team wasn't spamming so much garbage, the DW would have stayed out front a completely destroyed that team.

For the record, the DW was moved to the nightshade respawn point and I killed everything that moved until sepheroth smashed the sh1t out of it and me.  Funny how we then moved to a map that wouldn't allow for that kind of play and all the people doing this foolishness left.

I guess the best part is that we still won with 3 scrubs (we actually had a good player from TRM with us) on our team and were down 3-0 even with the spam.

Fehtalatee - we got to the top by playing fair and square, not by playing against or like what we ran into tonight.  Don't get mad because our answer was to shut that ignorance down and end the map with 5 flags.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

There's no points for style.  Just the win.  Dudes spamming flak all the way across the map had to be answered with something.  There's no way I'm gonna let someone win with a b1tch move like that.  If your team wasn't spamming so much garbage, the DW would have stayed out front a completely destroyed that team.

For the record, the DW was moved to the nightshade respawn point and I killed everything that moved until sepheroth smashed the sh1t out of it and me.  Funny how we then moved to a map that wouldn't allow for that kind of play and all the people doing this foolishness left.

I guess the best part is that we still won with 3 scrubs (we actually had a good player from TRM with us) on our team and were down 3-0 even with the spam.

Fehtalatee - we got to the top by playing fair and square, not by playing against or like what we ran into tonight.  Don't get mad because our answer was to shut that ignorance down and end the map with 5 flags.
im not mad or anything yea who i agree dat those duma$$ dont know how 2 play the game dat spam i just dont agree with the DW n chris i wasnt spaming yea i was defending into u guys scored twice but i had a longbow out the whole time n when i saw u guys like at r jump bots i went down there n killed u n yea it was 1 point when my team was trying 2 defend like me but i told them i was going 2 b the only 1 defending...i never  spamed across the mape i try 2 go under the bridge n go behind the flag runner n then kill him...trust me id do dat gay shlt...lets just drop it its a game n let the duma$$ b dum n let the real player do wat they do it was a GG...but come on man i was doing some good a$$ defending right? i got 2 last sec saves but the last 1 is when the DW killed me n u guys scored the last flag n i felt like the shlt when arko help chris n a viber came in 4 the flag at 1s n i took u guys out 1 by 1 lol sry but i had say something about dat lol...lol r u going 2 ever add me back Aqua hahaBig smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 12:52am
mmm, ya, spammers are all the time in VCTF. and i just say something: be ramdom in your way, it can seve your a$$ XD.

but ya. last time i was with benwa and a guy that i don't remember exactly his PSN i think was JSSD2 or J55D2 something like that. anyway, twisted_juggalo was always camping with the ***ing tank in the flag site in suspense, damn, not just that, other guy was in the same way with the hellbender, that sucks! cuz all of them was on their own base, and nobody was going for our flag, lol. but they saw there is no cure! :P

ohhhhh yeahhhhh! my fuc.king killing spree on Corruption with my scavenger! thanks benwa i tried to made my dominating there but the nemesis killed me! nooooo! and hahaha blue team, I made confused your defense there b1tches spammers!

:P

Corruption = Map of the hunter! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 2:44am
well im glad i wasnt there but im not surprised it happened in Necro. idk y ppl get all pissy bout DW lookn over da flag, its so easy to take out, even with a shield around it. if ur not clever enough to figure out that u can drive a redeemer on top that SoB or kamikaze ur viper into it...i dont think u should have any business tryn to take their flag lol...yes it can b a hassle but if u want that flag, u gotta work 4 it...its a battle of wit & will, dont b**** out
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:14am
^Yup.

It makes me mad seeing the DW looking at the flag even on my own team.

When i crab the DW i never make it go to the ground cause i use mouse.

So i laugh at anyone who comes near me with a viper or anything lol. I kick yo a$$
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:42am
this kinda crap is the only things i've seen lately & even b4 i got Mw2 too. the funny part is they cant touch me even w/ all that spam
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 2:07pm
That kinda crap I see in warfare a lot which is why I'm bringing back the locked server every sunday or saturday .. where you can invite friends or good trustworthy players..just an idea aqua ..that's the only warfare I enjoy nowadays
 Post Reply Post Reply