| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOODBY oOPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOODBY oOPS
    Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:32pm
oOPS clan is done.

hopefully the new clan that forms will be more active. im sure the clan leader will add some ps3 players.

Executor Terminator Woody Seifer BenWa Leathal KupKakeDestroyer Sizzle are the remaining members. basicaly the vctf team.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:34pm
R.I.P oOpS
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:54pm
Tuna finally got to leave then lol. Syz what account are you going to be playing under now? It's a shame ur finished

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:01pm
ah damn man. thats a shame.. and i was really looking forward to having a clan match with you guys.. good luck with what u do next
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:08pm

sucks to hear a clan go down... well good luck u guys

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

oOPS clan is done.

hopefully the new clan that forms will be more active. im sure the clan leader will add some ps3 players.

Executor Terminator Woody Seifer BenWa Leathal KupKakeDestroyer Sizzle are the remaining members. basicaly the vctf team.

I dont get it why not just keeps Oops going as a vCTF clan?
Unless youre looking for a name change ... we did that when we were Heavenly, but we needed a fresh start after some unnecessary drama.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:22pm
nice suggestion captain.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:02am
oOps no more, i'm sorry to hear. I know u, Benwa and Executor r on most nights and Seifer too. ATM vCTF is the most active mode and ur roster contains all but one of the best from 360 anyway so u will still be competitive.
People seem to think vCTF is the best/most fun mode but actually ALL modes r fun. I usually play Dm, TDM, WF and vCTF but CTF is poly the mode im missing - take away translocator and i'd play and learn but the mode's too fast for me - i die always lol.
QnL seem to prefer other modes than vehicles but they have stated they play ALL modes and being true 3-4 of them were on in vCTF last night. So maybe this will increase competition in UT3. Good luck all anyway.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 10:14am
thanks everyone. well i think since oOPS never really had any matches that a new clan with a smaller roster and a new name will be great. specially with a clan leader as long as we start having matches. i pretty much quit playing ctf but im sure me Seifer BenWa and Death can hang with other clans in that mode. we havn't added any new members yet but im sure we will. our whole vctf team is still intact so our vctf is still as strong as ever. im not sure what my new psn tag will be yet.

i founded a clan that just got too big. its all good though.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 10:42am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

thanks everyone. well i think since oOPS never really had any matches that a new clan with a smaller roster and a new name will be great. specially with a clan leader as long as we start having matches. i pretty much quit playing ctf but im sure me Seifer BenWa and Death can hang with other clans in that mode. we havn't added any new members yet but im sure we will. our whole vctf team is still intact so our vctf is still as strong as ever. im not sure what my new psn tag will be yet.

i founded a clan that just got too big. its all good though.
Yo hav 1more vctf match DGround VS oOPS it will be a leaving away game or might even b a home coming gameWink just 1 last final stand like the ut3 communityBig smile...wat do u saySmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 2:51am
i doubt oOPS will do a match its done.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 5:17pm
Sucks. Really enjoyed playing with Benwa's nodes.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 8:17am

it's impossible to get you guys to play. we used to invite you guys to pugs alot but no one ever showed up.

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 2:50pm
LOL @ Lunchy!

Tuna -  I play in pugs quite frequently, especially now that my server is set up for small ctf games, however I can't speak for everyone. I set up our only clan match we had, whereas no one else was making much of a concerted effort in that dept. The problem I had was trying just to get people on PS3, so in a way it was hard getting people to play.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 5:39pm
Hey BenWa! Nice kill in Sandstorm last nite!
i was pretty sure that i evaded you! damn!

and how me and mikey was destroying your DarkWalker on corruption! that was a fu.cking nice strategy point. XD  Mikey whore!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 6:29pm

I agree with tuna because the only clan match him or i got to play was the one i set up with, (and not trying to be a d1ck) a joke clan that wasn't much of a match.  I think Q80 and Tuna both at some point got at least unstoppable and even godlike in 2 tdm's.  I just think that we didn't all push each other to have more involvement and i try'd to set up alot of match's, but it was again too hard to get every1 to say they were 4sure going to be there or even actually on. 

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:13pm
lol i see people see things a little different? don't matter now though.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:40pm
^^ so whats up? Yes No ? I already got it made? You know what im talking about O.O
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:18pm
 hey what happened to buzzing frog

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 6:54am
buzzin frog play MAG now and red dead redemption on 360.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 9:14am
Some good heads in oOps except some noobs always in the same vehicule...
 Post Reply Post Reply