Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BEST HATE MAIL EVER. MUST READ!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BEST HATE MAIL EVER. MUST READ!
    Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 6:18pm
So theres this guy on 360 named Diabolus z13 that claims to be undefeated in 1v1 dm and will only play on his own host.  Everyone who plays him and gets up a frag or 2 on him he shuts the server down and sends hate mail claiming that they are using "xbox moded cheat codes" "auto aim" "super armor" stuff that doesn't even exsist.  I know a ton of people who all have the same exact story to follow and anyone who has played him probably has this story as well.  Tuna, Khesire, Stefiroth, micaemon, sinn exit and the list goes on and on.  Basically anyone who is better than this guy (which is 98% of the community) has a moded xbox and the only people who dont are the poor little noobs that end up playing this chump.  So here they are for everyone's pleasure the actual hate mails sent to me and my good buddy MaNiaC from Diabolus z13, enjoy.
Note; these are from my phone so they are virus free downloads and extremly small files.

the next few are from maniac

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 7:08pm
LOL
i wish i still had my hate mail! "Duel is for noobs, I play 1v1 DM."
no matter how much i explained to him that duel is 1v1 DM, he still didn't believe me.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

"Duel is for noobs, I play 1v1 DM."

BAHAHAHA   XD
both suck. It's all about 1v1 TDM !!!
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Penguin

BAHAHAHA   XD

F_A_I_L
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 8:20pm

BAHAHAHA   XD
Penguin did u get my hate mail u FVcKing sniperOuchAngryDead...(-_@) i c u
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 8:56pm
LOLOLOL

I REMEMBER THIS GUY!!!

After getting 2 frags on my host in a duel he rage quit right away.

He sent me about 8 voice messages accusing me of cheating and how hes undefeated in 1v1 deathmatch.  He said he'll take my a$$ down the wedding aisle and shove a boot up my ass. LOL

He also said that he has some disease that hes blind in one eye and told me to look it up LOL.  The disease also makes his sh!t stinks he said LOLOL.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:02pm

I had a 15 min in game conversation with this guys telling him how he was a retard and using the "cheat codes" n "mods" excuse everytime he starts losing.  I told him he was garbage and he also told me that people on someone elses sever have the advantage not the host.  The opposite of how it is having host advan.  I had the guy foaming at the mouth screaming like a freak.  I think next i will take a pic of his profile for everyone to read his bio its hilarious.

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:09pm

I got a couple of ahte mail. Saying i cheat. I use hacks. I use speed *1. WTF?? Stupid ppl.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:42pm
I've never really blamed anyone for my loses, except myself and by that, I mean my controller.*  However, since I'm horrible at taking care of them, the blame falls back on me.  Oh well, at least my first and only PS3's still in one piece.

* The current one I use has half a left joystick left, sans the rubber stuff covering the plastic part.  It basically stabs me in the thumb at times, when I'm jumping or trying to flee from someone who's about to kill me desperately.  Oh joy!  I stopped using the newer one because the 2 buttons are crap and sometimes PMS (either by stopping altogether or switching rapidly).  Thanks to that lovely problem, I once blew myself (with a RPG of course) and a teammate up once in MAG when trying to revive said teammate.

Anyhow, the only person who's ever sent me hate-mail was Aires, with two I's or whatever.  I was just playing a normal game and I managed to actually kill him one more time than myself, taking the lead in a Duel (something I almost never do).  The moment I get the lead-taking kill, he leaves and calls me the cheapest player ever.  The worst thing I did was spawn-kill him with a single enforcer.  The only reason that happened was because he shot at me.  Sure, I had just gotten the belt, but I'm not going to let you shoot at me without shooting back.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:11pm
LMFAO!! this guy is pro.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:19pm
Yeah i_ARIES_i is a cry baby too.  He called me pu55y n f4g in game and sent me bunch of msgs too.  He's known for that stuff n has no respect or class.  He was a real d1ck head when i dueled him n if he reads this....remember 1 n 0 buddy we'll keep it that way lol.  SilverJ-17 did you hear the audio file's?  I'll bet Diabolus z13 and i_ARIES_i are brothers lol. 
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:31pm
i am diabolous #1 fan=] hahaha
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:40pm
hilarious i been lookin for this dude kupcake since you told me lol thats great tho what a noob
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:40pm
Minnow did you ever get to play that guy?  if not you should keep you eye out for him n as bad as i beat him if would be nasty if you played him.  plus we could get some more audio hate files up lol.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:46pm
I remember a while back when everyone thought I used mods and cheats   ;-;
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:47pm

But you were never good..............
Geek
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

But you were never good..............
Geek

pshaw reekan, you didn't play back then   (;
I was way ahead of the learning curve   !!!   I remember when carlangas swore up and down that I teleported in an instagib/no translocator server   XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 9:18am
Diabulos z13 is the best ever. he owns UT3. well a copy of it anyway.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 12:50pm
LOL His bio reads "undeteated in ureal TOURNAMENT3 1v1 dm!  Here i stand on the highest XBL mountain & no man shall cast a stone and knock diabolus down.  1v1 & Im high on fire! So get ready for a satanic overdose of pure f***ing mayhem.  Without cheating NO one can beat me!"  well he changed the last part rescently to  ------------>  (XxXDEATHXxX101 is a crying emo mothers milk suckeling f**got!) 
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:04pm
MOTHERS MILK SUCKELING f**GOT LOLOLOL.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 12:23am
how did he know you like breast milk Death?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 7:11am
ya ive played him several times lol..just about the same excuses he gave on the audio message you have...except he dont even give me the privelage of gettin a kill or two on him no more he just shuts it down right away i do manage to get a couple taunts in tho hahah...its hilarious how he plays cuz he hosts 1v1 tdm takes controller of the map health/shieild/weapons everything then you come in win the first battle then the next..your lucky if you get 3 kills up be4 he shuts it down but then he still says hes undefeated which i why i am his number one fan lol
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 9:19am
what program to use to open em?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 9:50am
I used Quicktime....
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 4:31pm
wtf a .amr file    XD  never heard of that   o:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>