FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cheers-n-Jeers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheers-n-Jeers
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 9:04am

Cheers: To the Number one, all-encompassing, all-dominating team in UT3,  AR for being there and giving us not a can but a case of 24 64.0z jugs of whoopass.  You guys saved the day and even a loss to you guys is just as exciting as it is humbling.  We've never been so owned and utterly annihilated to the form of utter depression and hopelessness.    So, same time next week?  lol

no, seriously can we do it again? 

Jeers:  To KMA.  U know why, and if by some chance you don't it's not worth explaining.

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 9:50am
Potorikan, glad we could help out.  I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to scrim.  All depends on how many we have online at any given time.

Your squad is a class act and we all had fun.  Looking forward to mixing it up again soon.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 11:32am
Even I had fun and I suck at WF LOL

I'm up for the next one Thumbs Up
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 1:28pm
3 Cheers for all the SPAM on Market District & Sinkhole!
3 Jeers for Potorikan idle'n on Avalanche forcing me to sit idle!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:05pm
Jeers because people can't get off work to play a video game? WTF dude?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm
QnL is looking for warfare scrims. anyone want to play?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Jeers because people can't get off work to play a video game? WTF dude?

Whatever man.  nobody had an issue with that last week.  heck you guys had too many players in fact.
KMA has always been ready to scrim at a moments notice.  somehow this time, with a weeks notice you guys couldn't scrounge up at least 4 players for a friendly scrim?  even after kma agreed to it and then cancel on us an hour or so before the freakin match is supposed to take place?  sorry man that just stinks.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

we're trying to keep up but remember we just started tuna.  we def wanna play tho.  let me come back to you bro.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

lmao.. sorry about that bro. had an emergency at home.  I idled through most of MD as well lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Potorikan, glad we could help out.  I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to scrim.  All depends on how many we have online at any given time.

Your squad is a class act and we all had fun.  Looking forward to mixing it up again soon.

cool man.. if we could do the same thing at the same time it would be great.  we have enough to do 4-8 give or take.. if you only have 4 we would still be thrilled to battle you guys.. only fighting the best team will help us get better J. 

thx again and looking forward to the next one
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

we're trying to keep up but remember we just started tuna.  we def wanna play tho.  let me come back to you bro.
we just got into warfare about a week ago :). when you guys can scrim let us know
we want to scrim A-R too.
- Best Coast

Saltydog058 View Drop Down
No one care about my opinion

Post Options Post Options   Quote Saltydog058 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:58pm
were down to play some matches

hit me up
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 7:04pm

cool, i'll hit you up. 4v4 or 5v5 vctf/warfare scrim?

- Best Coast

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:00pm

Whatever man.  nobody had an issue with that last week.  heck you guys had too many players in fact.KMA has always been ready to scrim at a moments notice.  somehow this time, with a weeks notice you guys couldn't scrounge up at least 4 players for a friendly scrim?  even after kma agreed to it and then cancel on us an hour or so before the freakin match is supposed to take place?

Rikan trust me, it was pure luck we had enough players on last week. Matt & daBOMB were literally just about to go to sleep wen we were called in 4 that match.

**** man i didnt even know we were supposed to b playn u guys yesterday until yesterday morning. no posts were made bout it (not even in ur team thread, no messages sent until the morning of. And we it was brought up yesterday on iAMG, you had asked us if everythn was ok 4 da match & Bain mentioned bout 3hrs in advance that he wasn't sure if we could feild a team. so there was more than an hours notice 4 u that we probably couldn't play.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Some of us can only get kills by spamming Embarrassed especially on you guys EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:53pm

we just got into warfare about a week ago :). when you guys can scrim let us know
we want to scrim A-R too.

lol everyone wants to take down AR.. I mean.. what else is there in life?  lol

I won't forget to work something out with you.  We have AR, Deep and now urselves.  Be patient, we'll make it happen somehow.

D
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

were down to play some matches

hit me up

who's 'we'?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:54pm

cool, i'll hit you up. 4v4 or 5v5 vctf/warfare scrim?

we're not against doing multi mode, its just that any reasonable WF battle could rage on for a long time.. if we play 4 or 5 maps we could be awhile lol..  we may have to do it in parts lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

Whatever man.  nobody had an issue with that last week.  heck you guys had too many players in fact.KMA has always been ready to scrim at a moments notice.  somehow this time, with a weeks notice you guys couldn't scrounge up at least 4 players for a friendly scrim?  even after kma agreed to it and then cancel on us an hour or so before the freakin match is supposed to take place?

Rikan trust me, it was pure luck we had enough players on last week. Matt & daBOMB were literally just about to go to sleep wen we were called in 4 that match.

**** man i didnt even know we were supposed to b playn u guys yesterday until yesterday morning. no posts were made bout it (not even in ur team thread, no messages sent until the morning of. And we it was brought up yesterday on iAMG, you had asked us if everythn was ok 4 da match & Bain mentioned bout 3hrs in advance that he wasn't sure if we could feild a team. so there was more than an hours notice 4 u that we probably couldn't play.

I'm not bothered with you nor Bain etc. the accountability rests with the management.  We were told it was ok and would happen so we planned accordingly that's all.  u wouldn't believe the coordination it took to get 8-10 of my guys on standby.  then it just fell apart.

Not that it matters but I did send out PSNs to whomever I had tags for.  it's a first for the KMA that i've always seen ready for action in the snap of a finger.  perhaps I got spoiled by that and expected too much or whatever.

at any rate it's neither here nor there.  AR stepped up and gave us a helluva battle.  Perhaps PcX and KMA can go at it some other time.

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 9:45pm
What happened happened let's just keep on going hope we vs every team sooner or later. Even though we got whopped by AR I learned stuff from that map. 3 more times and I'll learn them all. Lol
 Post Reply Post Reply